Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

That is a fu*king disgrace that performance.Absolutely woeful.Barisic should be sold honking absolutely honking.

That game should tell Gerrard all he needs to know about Barasic. Looked completely uninterested all game. Halliday and Candeias you're a couple of triers but you contribute close to zilch.

No difference between goldson tug in the boxz

Collums a fuckin rat face c*nt.

Well done killie, only decent thing they’ve managed in over 50 years.

Thank god that is the last time I have to see Joe Worrall absolutely shite. Disappointed not to end the season with a win, but meaningless game I can understand Gerrard letting others finish up early. Result wise, no Europe for Aberdeen and a new stadium to pay for, I hope Hearts can beat the Tims in the Cup as it will be squeeky bum time. Clarke’s taking the Scotland job, doubt they will get anyone who can match the job he has done.

Last edited:
I'm fucking gutted about that performance.

Not going to name individual players but they know who they are, not good enough.

Anyway, that's it done onwards and upwards for next season.

Why are folk going mental about an end of season game with half the team changed and nothing to play for?!

A fairly poor performance, but the vitriol being spewed by the usual suspects who only seem happy when they are moaning is just crazy.

Hugely disappointing end to the season, sums up our inability to impose ourselves on teams like that. We need to be out of the blocks when we start again.

There’s no getting away from the fact SG hasn’t treated this match seriously. Our job was done last week.

However, he handed another opportunity to a few players today to prove they were worth carrying forward and there can be no denying that we need shot of them now.

When a few changes to the winning team result in that much of a drop in quality, the depth of squad is a big concern and needs sorting.

Poor today but let’s talk about Wullie Collum

A cheating 19th Century Terrorist bastar

Goldson pulled - penalty
Burke handball - penalty

Neither given

Yet gives them a soft one.

Not to mention mulumbu and power let away with several cynical fouls yet he couldn’t get the card out quick enough for our players

Exactly. Given the chance to boss an end of season nothing game and he's simply not capable.

If he is anywhere neat the first team next season, we will have had a very disappointing transfer window.

Get prepared to be disappointed he will be in SG's plans as a first choice.
Had a nightmare last twenty mins before that was fine oh and aye didn't he have an assist?

Yes he did.

We’ve been cheated yet again here but the fact still remains, Rangers have deserved nothing today. Predictable, slow and the players look like they’re on holiday already. There’s been absolutely no fluidity to our play, we’ve barely strung 5 passes together in this 2nd half.
and what the %^*& did Kilmarnock do to win this game?

Well thats the season ended Barasic , Halliday , Candeais should not be near a starting 11 next season if we want to win the league and glad to see the back of Worrall . Different team without Tav , Arfield and to a lesser extent Davies

That was just a total fúcking embarrassment. There were a good few out there today I never want to see in a Rangers shirt again.

I feel sick to the core with the total lack of any understanding in so many out there today of what it means to be a Rangers player . Gutted!

That was just utter dross today. Yes the pitch is as awful as they come but we were laboured in everything we did. I was a big fan of Barisic but he just floats about games and is constantly caught with balls put in behind him. Collum was disgraceful though, that was never a pen. Just like Goldson's wasn't a pen in the first half. The handball for Burke was the only deserved pen that game and we never got it. Puts to the bed the argument we get all these penalties and none against us.

Just looking around the crowd, all those new scarfs on show from the part time Killie fans, where are they the rear of the season

Said it on another thread we should have went out with our strongest side and keep the run going. I know we had already lost the league but looking at the league table now with 9 behind looks far worse. For me it’s all about momentum win today would have been 7 wins in a row. We where pish poor the day.

Back