Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

One thing does stick in my mind FF.

Daly in the last programme he did stated that he could find no evidence of us contacting the police wrt Neely.

Either way, there was no absolute proof of him doing it, and we did get him out immediately, but I’d still love us to prove that point.

The kid’s dad was a police officer, IIRC.

As others have said, Neely made sexual remarks to the kid, who reported it to his dad, who reported it to the club, who confronted Neely and slung him out the door.

We had no problems dealing with it when it was just lascivious comments, effectively his word against the kid’s - we simply weren’t going to tolerate anything like that at the club.

Macari on the other hand confesses to being unsure what to do, about finding it awkward to confront the alleged abuser. I imagine he took it upstairs (surely?) at which point it went no further.

You can see the clear distinction in approach:

Rangers acting swiftly with a zero tolerance attitude; Celtic dithering and indecisive at best, deliberately suppressing it at worst.

Last edited:
Humbug
Only question remaining is
What are the authorities waiting on ?

I can only surmise that with Higgins being convicted a few days ago that is why there has been a delay as it is a UK wide ring. Also how far does this go, who else is involved in lofty positions, personally i think the genie is out the bottle now, hushing things up worked twenty years ago, social media gets news out fast, there is no longer any hiding place for these creatures.

Maybe at least some of those quoted above as having known were also included in the alleged list of 14, giving them all the more reason to keep schtum.

Excellent point EH. There just seems something not right about those directors at that time. This could be why mate.

Here ends the debate... lock them all up they knew then and still to this day.

The reply to @jillybeattie is due to the fact that they are omitting the most damning evidence from their newspaper reports.
https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/...r.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

According to the transcript of the tapes in the above link, a well-known ex-player will be getting a chap at the door.

edited

What is McCafferty inferring re John ‘Yogi’ Hughes ?

Hughes was at Hivs and also Shame FC

Wonder if McCafferty was there with him at both clubs ?

There is much more McCafferty knows and who else is involved in this sordid ring

I’d say to be fair the guy Hugh Birt did try & stand up. He gave 14 names & was hounded out of the club for his stand.

The others all had a higher profile that suggests they had NO EXCUSE.

Your right, Hugh Birt did try his best to bring this to the attention of others, but was hounded out as part of the cover up. As we've all know for years (except media men) many people have covered up what went on at that hell hole and are still doing so. What kind of world are we now living in?

The person who gave the 14 names to the police was Gerry McSherry (see links below). There's so much information out there, so many people who could and should be pulled in for questioning and if most of the truth were to come out (it won't all come out), then I think even people who have been following the sordid details for decades will be stunned at who's been/is involved in this. I truly believe that.

There's only one reason why so much has been covered up for so long and that's known individuals, from known institutions/bodies, in positions of power to enable them to do so.

Kids wellbeing, in any normal society, is paramount. This isn't normal society we're talking about here though. Shame and jail every single one of them who knew and did nothing, or worse.

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1433901-whistleblower-accuses-celtic-of-failing-sex-abuse-victims/

https://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=235&a=and-justice-for-all

There is much more McCafferty knows and who else is involved in this sordid ring
It’s not clear from that but all the more reason for a public inquiry.

You called if Grigo.

It’s installed in their brains from an early age, they cannot do no wrong as long as they recant their sins.

They are warped, and some of them are sick sick individuals, but don’t even let the ‘good’ or ‘sound’ ones fool you, they all believe the same when it comes down to it.

As a great man once said ‘I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God. Amen.

Hence why they segregate innocent kids to Apartheid Sectarian Roman Church Schools mate.

A great man with substance and Big Balls taking on the Roman Church 400 years ago when it would of seemed dangerous and crazy to do so. Thank god for the likes of Martin Luther, John Calvin, John Knox etc.

Your right, Hugh Birt did try his best to bring this to the attention of others, but was hounded out as part of the cover up. As we've all know for years (except media men) many people have covered up what went on at that hell hole and are still doing so. What kind of world are we now living in?

The person who gave the 14 names to the police was Gerry McSherry (see links below). There's so much information out there, so many people who could and should be pulled in for questioning and if most of the truth were to come out (it won't all come out), then I think even people who have been following the sordid details for decades will be stunned at who's been/is involved in this. I truly believe that.

There's only one reason why so much has been covered up for so long and that's known individuals, from known institutions/bodies, in positions of power to enable them to do so.

Kids wellbeing, in any normal society, is paramount. This isn't normal society we're talking about here though. Shame and jail every single one of them who knew and did nothing, or worse.

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1433901-whistleblower-accuses-celtic-of-failing-sex-abuse-victims/

This is why I cannot fathom out why the FA and SFA are being given go ahead to have a cross border inquiry

The police should be continuing their investigation as this goes way deeper and if McCafferty is pushed he has much more info on who else was involved in this mess across the UK

This is not finished by a long way

There is more on it here, we warning btw some of the stuff he comes out with is sickening.
https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/...m_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

McCafferty on former footballer and coach John ‘Yogi’ Hughes:
“I was helping out at Hibs at the time and Big Yogi, John Hughes, who was the manager and Yogi was a bugger for, you know he was into this devilment, sort of a laugh and a joke.
“He would say to me: ‘Right come on Jim, let’s get the bastards.’ And the point is he would go in and turn the lights out and start you know, the shenanigans, you know, a bit of kidology with them sort of thing, horseplay.
“It went too far. It didn’t involve myself because he was my pal big Yogi. It happened. He got carried away with himself one day and one of the younger boys - about 21, 22 at the particular time, Yogi had given him a right ripping and he came to me.
“He said, ‘Jim, I think I’ve made a blunder.’ I said, ‘Right, what’s up?’
“He said ‘I can’t remember the boy’s name now. I just had a right go at him and I’ve maybe gone a wee bit too far.’ He was concerned about how the parents and supporters would have thought about that.”

Last edited:
Scotland-724664.png

Anybody seen this man ?

Seems to be a dereliction of his duty going on at this time ....

Think he will post on social media if Celtic win today ?

Hence why they segregate innocent kids to Apartheid Sectarian Roman Church Schools mate.

A great man with substance and Big Balls taking on the Roman Church 400 years ago when it would of seemed dangerous and crazy to do so. Thank god for the likes of Martin Luther, John Calvin, John Knox etc.

I’m no lover of the Catholic Church but Martin Luther was an idiot. He said doctors were fools for trying to treat diseases as if they were caused by tiny organisms called ‘germs’.

One thing does stick in my mind FF.

Daly in the last programme he did stated that he could find no evidence of us contacting the police wrt Neely.

Either way, there was no absolute proof of him doing it, and we did get him out immediately, but I’d still love us to prove that point.

neely's father was a polis was he not?

probably made it all disappear

Spot on as usual mate ;)

I read those transcripts from McCafferty and they are harrowing. They expose the diseased mind of a monster who was in the DIRECT EMPLOY of Celtic FC.

Regarding the paragraphs where he implies impropriety between Hughes and some of the younger players. McCafferty is inadvertently telling the world that John Hughes behaved in a way that was certainly not acceptable to normal society. He must have been a worried man.
In my opinion, John Hughes should now be a person of interest when the Celtic Paedophile Ring is fully investigated and exposed. Whatever happened in that darkened dressing room that day was sinister and Hughes knew he had done something which normal society would view as indecent. And why did Hughes take McCafferty to work with him at Falkirk FC.

Last edited:
This is one of the worst scandals in modern Scottish society, where countless young people have been not only been physically assaulted but most certainly also psychologically damaged for life by a paedo ring, yet our supposed " Government" and First Minister at Holyrood has nothing to say on the matter, not one word. It is both chilling and sinister the deafening silence from Scottish politicians. Scotland is one of the most corrupt countries in western Europe, where Court evidence in major trials suddenly goes missing, and no-one cares and the matter simply disappears from the public consciousness. If this is " modern Scotland" under Devolution, it is terrifying even the thought of this country under Scottish independence.

I read those transcripts from McCafferty and they are harrowing. They expose the diseased mind of a monster who was in the DIRECT EMPLOY of Celtic FC.

Regarding the paragraphs where he implies impropriety between Hughes and some of the younger players. McCafferty is inadvertently telling the world that John Hughes behaved in a way that was certainly not acceptable to normal society. He must have been a worried man.
In my opinion, John Hughes should now be a person of interest when the Celtic Paedophile Ring is fully investigated and exposed. Whatever happened in that darkened dressing room that day was sinister and Hughes knew he had done something which normal society would view as indecent. And why did Hughes take McCafferty to work with him at Falkirk FC.

Did McCafferty work with Hughes at both Hvs and Falkirk ?

Also was McCafferty the mentally challenged kit man when Hughes played at Parkpaed?

Not sure of the timescales

Hughes needs a chap and questioned given McCaffertys comments at the trial

I still remember Hughes running round a football pitch naked when a film crew and he was in the pictures

Defo needs a police interview to see what McCafferty is alleging

This is one of the worst scandals in modern Scottish society, where countless young people have been not only been physically assaulted but most certainly also psychologically damaged for life by a paedo ring, yet our supposed " Government" and First Minister at Holyrood has nothing to say on the matter, not one word. It is both chilling and sinister the deafening silence from Scottish politicians. Scotland is one of the most corrupt countries in western Europe, where Court evidence in major trials suddenly goes missing, and no-one cares and the matter simply disappears from the public consciousness. If this is " modern Scotland" under Devolution, it is terrifying even the thought of this country under Scottish independence.
Well said mate and spot on.

Did McCafferty work with Hughes at both Hvs and Falkirk ?

Also was McCafferty the mentally challenged kit man when Hughes played at Parkpaed?

Not sure of the timescales

Hughes needs a chap and questioned given McCaffertys comments at the trial

I still remember Hughes running round a football pitch naked when a film crew and he was in the pictures

Defo needs a police interview to see what McCafferty is alleging
During a Mo Johnston interview he streaked

Back