7 midweek fixtures

October 30 Ross County away
December 4 Aberdeen away
December 26 Kilmarnock home
January 22 St Mirren home
February 5 Ross County home
February 12 Kilmarnock away
March 4 Hamilton home

away from home for 3rd time in a row and again it's against a side that finished near top of league hmmm

Not sure if you’re fishing with the away from home thing or not but plenty have posted similar on here so let me explain.

Celtic won the league.

Celtic therefore get the first game at home to unveil the league flag.

Celtic play in Glasgow.

Rangers also play in Glasgow.

Rangers and Celtic aren’t allowed to play at home in the same weekend.

Rangers are therefore automatically away in the first weekend of the season.

Random computer my a--e we were away to Aberdeen last season why have we not got a home game first this season.

Because that’s not how it works?

Show me any evidence that the fixtures are chosen by a ‘random computer’. This has never and will never be the case and it drives me mental when people constantly go on about it.

As predicted on here.
That is a tough start to ensure we are under pressure from the get go.

Or, imagine the pressure we’ve piled on the tramps if we’ve breezed through the fixtures unscathed.

Like most, not overjoyed at playing on that shitey pitch first game of the season, but it gives us a great opportunity to lay a some ghosts to rest and set down a marker right away.

Not sure if you’re fishing with the away from home thing or not but plenty have posted similar on here so let me explain.

Celtic won the league.

Celtic play in Glasgow.

So we will be at home first next season

away from home for 3rd time in a row and again it's against a side that finished near top of league hmmm

That's primarily a consequence of them being League winners with a home match to unfurl the Championship flag and us and them not being at home together for policing reasons. Not a conspiracy.

Looks like a pretty decent fixture list to me. Killie is hard away game to start the season but apart from that I’m quite happy with it.

Buzzing now

7 midweek fixtures

October 30 Ross County away
December 4 Aberdeen away
December 26 Kilmarnock home
January 22 St Mirren home
February 5 Ross County home
February 12 Kilmarnock away
March 4 Hamilton home

With the europa league quite a few of our games will get moved to Sunday’s as well so it will be another season with not many 3pm Saturday kick offs.

Posted this in the other thread but posting here too for the hard of understanding who don’t get this every year.

Celtic won the league.

Celtic play in Glasgow.

Or, imagine the pressure we’ve piled on the tramps if we’ve breezed through the fixtures unscathed.

Like most, not overjoyed at playing on that shitey pitch first game of the season, but it gives us a great opportunity to bury some ghosts and lay down a marker right away.

This is how I see it, we get the chance to show how much progress we’ve made and send everyone a clear signal that we mean business.

The only way folk would be happy is if we started with Hamilton, Livingston St Mirren and Motherwell

Hamilton and Livingston would be a conspiracy because they have plastic pitches. Probably St Mirren aswell actually because it was quite windy when we played there last season.

December the hardest month for us on paper with several tough away games

Looking at the mentally challengeds fixtures I don’t see a particularly tough away fixture month for them, their tough games seem to be spread out

december is a huge huge month

away to sheep, hibs, motherwell and celtic

So the month we were gash and dropped shit loads of points we get the 4 hardest away games??

Hopefully we’re not in Europe and can concentrate fully on the league.

Good start build up points and momentum
December is tough as always but I expect us to be on a good run and full of confidence after lifting the league Cup at the start of the month

Tims do have the much easier December fixture list.

The Tims have 6 games on artificial surfaces this year, we have 4 in comparison.

Back