Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Response from Ivan McKee’s office, SNP MSP for Glasgow Provan

Thanks for writing to Ivan - I'm sorry we have conducted a search of the email system including deleted items and cannot find any trace of your message of 5 June which is very strange. Ivan is away in China on ministerial business for the next fortnight and our contact with him is limited. I'll make sure he sees this message from you, on return, and he will get back to you shortly thereafter.
Many thanks
Best wishes
Jane

Jane W Denholm
Senior Parliamentary Officer, Office of Ivan McKee MSP

Àrd-Oifigear Pàrlamaide, Oifis Ivan McKee BPA

Room T3.29|The Scottish Parliament|Edinburgh|EH99 1SP
Tel: 0131 348 6951|

A wee jolly to China! :mad: Yeah, cause there’s no pressing matters to deal with here on his doorstep.

Response from Ivan McKee’s office, SNP MSP for Glasgow Provan

Thanks for writing to Ivan - I'm sorry we have conducted a search of the email system including deleted items and cannot find any trace of your message of 5 June which is very strange. Ivan is away in China on ministerial business for the next fortnight and our contact with him is limited. I'll make sure he sees this message from you, on return, and he will get back to you shortly thereafter.
Many thanks
Best wishes
Jane

Jane W Denholm
Senior Parliamentary Officer, Office of Ivan McKee MSP

Àrd-Oifigear Pàrlamaide, Oifis Ivan McKee BPA

Room T3.29|The Scottish Parliament|Edinburgh|EH99 1SP
Tel: 0131 348 6951|

A wee jolly to China! :mad: Yeah, cause there’s no pressing matters to deal with here on his doorstep.

SNP - Sneaky Nationalist Prick :mad:

Response from Sky

Thank you for your email which was sent to a number of my colleagues.

Child safeguarding is a vitally important part of sports participation, and these matters are rightly being dealt with by the police and the relevant authorities.

The Scottish FA, as the governing body for football in Scotland, takes child wellbeing, safeguarding and the protection of children very seriously, and has conducted a review into the criminal offences which took place. The structures and the organisation of Scottish football in relation to safeguarding young people and reducing risk, and the policies, procedures and processes concerning the protection of young people are part of this review.

Yours sincerely
Debbie Klein

Debbie Klein
Group Chief Marketing, Corporate Affairs & People Officer
Tel: 020 7032 2012
PA Lisa McLeod | lisa.mcleod@sky.uk
Sky | Sky Central 2.8 | Grant Way | Isleworth | Middlesex | TW7 5QD

Response from Sky

Thank you for your email which was sent to a number of my colleagues.

Child safeguarding is a vitally important part of sports participation, and these matters are rightly being dealt with by the police and the relevant authorities.

The Scottish FA, as the governing body for football in Scotland, takes child wellbeing, safeguarding and the protection of children very seriously, and has conducted a review into the criminal offences which took place. The structures and the organisation of Scottish football in relation to safeguarding young people and reducing risk, and the policies, procedures and processes concerning the protection of young people are part of this review.

Yours sincerely
Debbie Klein

Debbie Klein
Group Chief Marketing, Corporate Affairs & People Officer
Tel: 020 7032 2012
PA Lisa McLeod | lisa.mcleod@sky.uk
Sky | Sky Central 2.8 | Grant Way | Isleworth | Middlesex | TW7 5QD

Good to see the word is spreading mate ;)

For other bears who are on Twitter please ensure you get properly clear points over when arguing with this scum -

7 CONVICTIONS by Celtic employees & none by Rangers. There is no comparison per the law of our land & not by dodgy rumours they are creating. That included Torbett’s second & Strachan.

Celtic are the only club in the world to knowingly re employ a paedo. Torbett. Burns tried to do it a second time with Cairney but McCann stopped him.

Celtic allowed Cairney to walk away & say he resigned for business reasons. It was because he admitted paedophile acts to a child on a CFC trip in New Jersey.

Celtic FC claimed they had investigated the claim of paedo employees in 1986 & called the claims ‘scurrilous’. Years later the convictions from this ‘scurrilous’ investigation started. They weren’t scurrilous but accurate & many children were abused because of the clubs action.

Celtic FC are still lying by claiming a 2 year investigation into the claims. Celtic FC recently lied about CBC being a separate entity yet some of the paedos we’re on Celtics Payroll.

The lies continue to this day. DONT LET THEIR NEDDY FANS DRAW A COMPARISON WITH US OR OTHER CLUBS. THERE IS NONE.

At Glastonbury last week I spoke to a friend who used to be a nurse about this saga. Unbeknown to me she used to work with paedophiles and their victims.

One case that deeply affected her was a 10 year old who suffered abuse because he had been convinced that he had swallowed a bomb and that if he should tell anyone about the abuse it would explode killing both himself and the person he had informed.

He therefore could not tell his mother and if he should be killed he knew that the abuse would continue with his younger siblings.Think of it.

Paedophiles are manipulative, coercive, bullying deviants and the little we know about CBC & CFC has convinced me that there was a gang operating with impunity in those environs. We have only seen the bottom-feeders convicted. When will the higher echelons be forced to face the music.

Kelly tick-tock

For other bears who are on Twitter please ensure you get properly clear points over when arguing with this scum -

7 CONVICTIONS by Celtic employees & none by Rangers. There is no comparison per the law of our land & not by dodgy rumours they are creating. That included Torbett’s second & Strachan.

Celtic are the only club in the world to knowingly re employ a paedo. Torbett. Burns tried to do it a second time with Cairney but McCann stopped him.

Celtic allowed Cairney to walk away & say he resigned for business reasons. It was because he admitted paedophile acts to a child on a CFC trip in New Jersey.

Celtic FC claimed they had investigated the claim of paedo employees in 1986 & called the claims ‘scurrilous’. Years later the convictions from this ‘scurrilous’ investigation started. They weren’t scurrilous but accurate & many children were abused because of the clubs action.

Celtic FC are still lying by claiming a 2 year investigation into the claims. Celtic FC recently lied about CBC being a separate entity yet some of the paedos we’re on Celtics Payroll.

The lies continue to this day. DONT LET THEIR NEDDY FANS DRAW A COMPARISON WITH US OR OTHER CLUBS. THERE IS NONE.

Celtic are the only known club in the world that conducted £1,000,000 of business with a convicted paedophile whilst he was in jail for paedophilia.

Spin that Hollicom

Last edited:
They still don't get it do they?

It's not the fact that they had paedophiles at their club - unfortunately that can happen anywhere. It's the fact that they knew about several of them and decided to cover it up...not only that, but continue to cover it up to this day.

At Glastonbury last week I spoke to a friend who used to be a nurse about this saga. Unbeknown to me she used to work with paedophiles and their victims.

One case that deeply affected her was a 10 year old who suffered abuse because he had been convinced that he had swallowed a bomb and that if he should tell anyone about the abuse it would explode killing both himself and the person he had informed.

He therefore could not tell his mother and if he should be killed he knew that the abuse would continue with his younger siblings.Think of it.

Paedophiles are manipulative, coercive, bullying deviants and the little we know about CBC & CFC has convinced me that there was a gang operating with impunity in those environs. We have only seen the bottom-feeders convicted. When will the higher echelons be forced to face the music.

Kelly tick-tock

Reading that makes me want to throw up. I can work myself into a rage thinking about the light sentences these monsters get. If an adult has sex with a child under the age of 15 they should be shot on site.

Kelly tick-tock

I wouldn’t rule out both Kevin Kelly & Michael Kelly. And Chris White.

Why would Kevin Kelly join in a meeting & support the two paedos in the meeting ( Cairney & Torbett ) in firing Mr Hugh Birt because he had 14 names ( Including those two ) that he wanted investigates for paedophilic ?

Why ? If he had nothing to hide.

Check the Crash Barrier trying to cover it up by posting shite about us on the feed.

Going by his profile pic id defo say he needs his hard drive checked.

He also needs someone on twitter to give him facts & to correct his unjustified BS GovWalker.
Posting inaccuracies for the UK to see isn’t acceptable.
Prick.

He also needs someone on twitter to give him facts & to correct his unjustified BS GovWalker.
Posting inaccuracies for the UK to see isn’t acceptable.
Prick.

As fcked up as a 21 year old and 18 year old brother and sister pumping is he seems to obviously think that's worse than a 50 year Paedophile Ring being covered up.

These fückers control our media and that has been planned, just shows you the value in looking closer at everyone that wants this shut down.

Anybody involved in suppressing this story is actively engaged in supporting child abuse. They don’t even get the Nazi excuse of ‘we were just following orders’ they know the crimes and they are perfectly happy to take money to try and make it either disappear or ‘nicer’.

Hollicom have 5 women in ‘their team’ a disgrace to their gender getting involved in PR spinning thousands of sexual assaults and rapes of young lads.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

We know you are reading this Hollicom, how can these probably descent women continue to sleep peacefully when hundreds of victims can’t.

We know you are reading this Hollicom, how can these probably descent women continue to sleep peacefully when hundreds of victims can’t.

27c-752x501.jpg

Damn right! What is the worst conviction of a Scottish or even British club to date?

Theyll blow it out th water with this. No hiding

Hollicom is owned by Mark Hollinshead.

Mark Hollinshead is the partner of Lorraine Herbison.

And there you have it folks.

They're all in it together. They are all complicit.

They couldn't give a flying f.uck about the boys that were abused, or the families that continue to suffer.

For them, just like it was for Stein, Kelly and McGinn all those years ago, it's about keeping the name of Celtic clean.

This needs a root and branch investigation from top to bottom. Those that continue to protect Celtic need to be named and shamed for putting their favourite club before the safety of children.

And there you have it folks.

They're all in it together. They are all complicit.

They couldn't give a flying f.uck about the boys that were abused, or the families that continue to suffer.

For them, just like it was for Stein, Kelly and McGinn all those years ago, it's about keeping the name of Celtic clean.

This needs a root and branch investigation from top to bottom. Those that continue to protect Celtic need to be named and shamed for putting their favourite club before the safety of children.

This is why I’m writing asking for not only an Independant inquiry, but an inquiry controlled & led from outside Scotland.

Not too good with this twitter thing but couldn’t find that name. Seems to be him at @Hollinshead3 tho.
And he follows @lorrainHerbison

I’m not on twitter and seen that username on photo of Hollinshead and Herbison together

Sorry if it’s not the correct one

Sure other Twitter savvy Bears will find him

Taking money to protect Paedo harbourers is shameful but money means more to these c.unts than the victims or finding out the truth

I’m not on twitter and seen that username on photo of Hollinshead and Herbison together

Sorry if it’s not the correct one

Sure other Twitter savvy Bears will find him

Taking money to protect Paedo harbourers is shameful but money means more to these c.unts than the victims or finding out the truth

They will be forever known as the ‘making child rape look nicer’ couple.

To add to this I have been having an e-mail war with

Graham Bryce Group -Managing Director Hits Radio Brand Networks

Every time I e-mail I just get a standard response (just like everyone else)

For your info see the latest my e-mail trail

---------------------------------------------------
02-Jul-19 Me> Graham

Hi Graham

The response you have sent me yesterday (01-July-19) is the same response you sent on 17-June-19. Which you can see on the e-mail trail below.

Was this an error or are you just sending out generic standard responses to this serious issue?

You haven't answered any of my questions in regards to putting out a public statement from your business.

You have stated

“As a broadcaster it is essential that we remain completely independent and we will continue to work with all Scottish football clubs as part of our day-to-day business”

Can you clarify what you mean by this statement ?

What relevance has child abuse got to do with your business remaining independent to all Scottish Football Clubs?

I await your reply
-----------------------------------------------------------------

02-Jul-19 Graham > ME

The statement above refers to the fact that as a broadcaster and one who has football specific content, we need to work with all football clubs in Scotland to bring our listeners all the up to date results, facts and information about football in Scotland.

We will not be commenting publicly nor expanding on our position privately - as I have already said we welcome the investigations by both the Police and Celtic FC internally and look forward to the outcome.

Best regards

Graham
--------------------------------------------------------------

He forgot to mention as a sponsor of St Pats it might upset sum of their chums.

Back