Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I know St.Pats had their Club Dinner/Dance in the Chamber of Secrets; do they now
train @ Lennoxtown by any chance ? Whilst I remember, who does their accounts
throughout the years?:confused:

To add to this I have been having an e-mail war with

Graham Bryce Group -Managing Director Hits Radio Brand Networks

Every time I e-mail I just get a standard response (just like everyone else)

For your info see the latest my e-mail trail

---------------------------------------------------
02-Jul-19 Me> Graham

Hi Graham

The response you have sent me yesterday (01-July-19) is the same response you sent on 17-June-19. Which you can see on the e-mail trail below.

Was this an error or are you just sending out generic standard responses to this serious issue?

You haven't answered any of my questions in regards to putting out a public statement from your business.

You have stated

“As a broadcaster it is essential that we remain completely independent and we will continue to work with all Scottish football clubs as part of our day-to-day business”

Can you clarify what you mean by this statement ?

What relevance has child abuse got to do with your business remaining independent to all Scottish Football Clubs?

I await your reply
-----------------------------------------------------------------

02-Jul-19 Graham > ME

The statement above refers to the fact that as a broadcaster and one who has football specific content, we need to work with all football clubs in Scotland to bring our listeners all the up to date results, facts and information about football in Scotland.

We will not be commenting publicly nor expanding on our position privately - as I have already said we welcome the investigations by both the Police and Celtic FC internally and look forward to the outcome.

Best regards

Graham
--------------------------------------------------------------

He forgot to mention as a sponsor of St Pats it might upset sum of their chums.

Make sure you tell him about the previous in-house investigation by Celtic that did not look under any carpets and threatened people with prosecution for repeating scurrilous rumours

Just noticed the SNP mouthpiece ian blackford on tv spouting his usual shite.
Seeing as he clearly loves the sound of his own voice around westminster,can any bears in his constituancy target him and get him to raise the sex scandal abuse in westminster,as up here,nobody from SNP is remotely interested?.

If we want a true Independant Inquiry that this lot don’t yet again cover up we need to try this approach mate. I’m 100% with you.
We cannot trust our press in Scotland. We cannot trust any republican sympathising SNP members also imo. They have proved their worth in this whole situation. The twitter account of humza proves where his loyalties lie. I’m happy to see on FF that people are fighting for justice. We can’t give up for the sake of the victims and families and severe punishment must come to that rancid club for the ongoing coverups and pain they have caused over the years.
A separate entity? No way. That ship has sailed.

We cannot trust our press in Scotland. We cannot trust any republican sympathising SNP members also imo. They have proved their worth in this whole situation. The twitter account of humza proves where his loyalties lie. I’m happy to see on FF that people are fighting for justice. We can’t give up for the sake of the victims and families and severe punishment must come to that rancid club for the ongoing coverups and pain they have caused over the years.

Well said. Our tactics need to move with the responses we are getting.

SNP in Holyrood are ignoring us. We have the records & hard evidence to support that from many of us.

Let’s catch them in a pincer & see where history judges their party.

The evidence is there for all to see. Well, for all those who wish to see. We must never give this up, we must put pressure on all the authorities and relevant sponsors. For as long as it takes.
These cretins are the masters of the long game. Well now we are going to turn the long game back on them.

Not saying it isn’t worth trying but Westminister as a whole has absolutely no interest in causing any catalyst for serious inquiries into VIP Child Sex Abuse, too many favours owed and too many bodies buried.

I now no longer feel like a crackpot for suggesting this is one of the worst abuse cases we’ve ever seen, anywhere and it has been rigged from the get go.

There’s absolutely no chance of genuine justice as I had felt previously.

Absolute bastards.

Last edited:
We have taken the editorial judgement that any discussion about shame fc abusing children is inappropriate for our Celtic loving audience
I hope you understand that our listeners would be horrified and the good name of Shame fc must be protected at all times
Fixed that for radio cattolica

He also needs someone on twitter to give him facts & to correct his unjustified BS GovWalker.
Posting inaccuracies for the UK to see isn’t acceptable.
Prick.
Good shout i am not on twitter but lifted this from wikipedia on Kenny watson where it says he is best known for his time as a thistle player
Kenny Watson (born 5 January 1956) is a Scottish former professional footballer who is best known for his time with Partick Thistle.

Watson started his career a Montrose in 1973 and moved to Rangers three years later. He made his debut as a substitute against Partick Thistle in a League Cup match on 18 October 1976. His first goal also came against Thistle in a 2-1 league defeat on 30 October. After five seasons, 94 appearances and six goals, Watson left for Firhill.[1]

Good shout i am not on twitter but lifted this from wikipedia on Kenny watson where it says he is best known for his time as a thistle player
Kenny Watson (born 5 January 1956) is a Scottish former professional footballer who is best known for his time with Partick Thistle.

Watson started his career a Montrose in 1973 and moved to Rangers three years later. He made his debut as a substitute against Partick Thistle in a League Cup match on 18 October 1976. His first goal also came against Thistle in a 2-1 league defeat on 30 October. After five seasons, 94 appearances and six goals, Watson left for Firhill.[1]

It’s totally sad that these people go to this extent to get a wee sleekit kick at our club mate.

That’s not the Kenny Watson that was convicted.

The Kenny Watson who was convicted played 3 games for us (2 as sub) between 1969-71.

What about Clyde1,do you think our email hunters should be targeted their own sponsors,maybe I missed we have already and I know we contacted Baur,Clyde’s lies and deceitfulness to suppress information has been rumbled,Cash for kids and other charities off the top of my head and Arnold Clark etc.

There is always a placeman tangled somewhere,it tells me they are worried,not plugging the dam.

All this to protect people who ruined kids life!

It’s actually harrowing and I like many others on here are no where need finished,we shall double our efforts to help survivors,hopefully other clubs are picking up on their shame.

And it should never be forgotten and wrote into history.

Last edited:
Anyone have the contact for the head of Bauer Media? I did see it on here but there are a few pages to trawl through!

Will the club itself ever face punishment? Looking at historical sex abuse cases from the BBC for example you see the individual being punished but not the company that they worked for, is it likely to be any different in this situation ?

Will a journalist have the balls to ask a question at the pre match news conference .. "is the child abuse internal investigation impacting the mindset of the players, or the ability to sign top talent?"
Wish people would realise a particular journalist’s arse would be out the door the minute he did. The men at the top of the tree are the ones suppressing any mention of these crimes and is the reason Scum FC made sure they were put there in the first place.

I wouldn’t rule out both Kevin Kelly & Michael Kelly. And Chris White.

Why would Kevin Kelly join in a meeting & support the two paedos in the meeting ( Cairney & Torbett ) in firing Mr Hugh Birt because he had 14 names ( Including those two ) that he wanted investigates for paedophilic ?

Why ? If he had nothing to hide.

why would kevin kelly be spotted with saville? that should be the biggest warning sign ever.

There’s a picture somewhere in this thread of them in a ( possibly paedophile ) group. I’m pretty sure.
jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large.jpg

Will the club itself ever face punishment? Looking at historical sex abuse cases from the BBC for example you see the individual being punished but not the company that they worked for, is it likely to be any different in this situation ?
Very probably as they knew about Torbett and brought him back to the club after he was allegedly kicked out. That decision allowed Torbett to start the abuse all over again and it was only Fergus McCann that stopped Cairney from being brought back to the club. So yes the club should be punished and very probably will be.

To add to this I have been having an e-mail war with

Graham Bryce Group -Managing Director Hits Radio Brand Networks

Every time I e-mail I just get a standard response (just like everyone else)

For your info see the latest my e-mail trail

---------------------------------------------------
02-Jul-19 Me> Graham

Hi Graham

The response you have sent me yesterday (01-July-19) is the same response you sent on 17-June-19. Which you can see on the e-mail trail below.

Was this an error or are you just sending out generic standard responses to this serious issue?

You haven't answered any of my questions in regards to putting out a public statement from your business.

You have stated

“As a broadcaster it is essential that we remain completely independent and we will continue to work with all Scottish football clubs as part of our day-to-day business”

Can you clarify what you mean by this statement ?

What relevance has child abuse got to do with your business remaining independent to all Scottish Football Clubs?

I await your reply
-----------------------------------------------------------------

02-Jul-19 Graham > ME

The statement above refers to the fact that as a broadcaster and one who has football specific content, we need to work with all football clubs in Scotland to bring our listeners all the up to date results, facts and information about football in Scotland.

We will not be commenting publicly nor expanding on our position privately - as I have already said we welcome the investigations by both the Police and Celtic FC internally and look forward to the outcome.

Best regards

Graham
--------------------------------------------------------------

He forgot to mention as a sponsor of St Pats it might upset sum of their chums.
What's his email address?

Pretty sure the other companies never criminally covered it up for 40 years, or invited some of the peados back for a second bite of the cherry.

There has got to be a full independent inquiry into this.

You would think that Celtic would want to put an end to all the rumours, comments, insinuations etc. connecting their name with child abuse.

Them continually denying, means it will never go away for them. So let’s bring it to a conclusion.

So what have people got to hide.
If I was innocent of something, I would want my name cleared. Who are they protecting?

From another angle, as a mother or father or grandparent or aunt or uncle of young children, I certainly want to know what happened in the past, because until we know the full details, we cannot be certain that these scum are still not carrying out these disgusting deeds.

Back