Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

There has got to be a full independent inquiry into this.

You would think that Celtic would want to put an end to all the rumours, comments, insinuations etc. connecting their name with child abuse.

Them continually denying, means it will never go away for them. So let’s bring it to a conclusion.

So what have people got to hide.
If I was innocent of something, I would want my name cleared. Who are they protecting?

From another angle, as a mother or father or grandparent or aunt or uncle of young children, I certainly want to know what happened in the past, because until we know the full details, we cannot be certain that these scum are still not carrying out these disgusting deeds.
Normal people in a normal society would be of the same opinion @Mawsmaw
However, Scotland is clearly not a normal society, and our devolved government has only one agenda. The SNP agenda clearly puts votes before victims, and they are determined not to upset their core vote in the Catholic/Celtic/Nationalist community. An agenda that makes them complicit in the cover up.
Meanwhile, the cover up of the cover up continues from within The Chamber of Secrets, and the pain continues for the innocent victims and families who’s lives were ruined by the Celtic Paedophile Ring.
The toxic club at Kerrydale Street and their cohorts in the SNP are a despicable, abhorrent shower of scum who are poisoning our nation.

Will the club itself ever face punishment? Looking at historical sex abuse cases from the BBC for example you see the individual being punished but not the company that they worked for, is it likely to be any different in this situation ?
In individual terms then hopefully the law hammers each perpetrator and the individuals who knew and assisted in the coverup.
In footballing terms then surely UEFA would punish them heavily. Since contacting UEFA child safeguarding and receiving a reply along with a few others I’ve noticed on here then surely there would be some sort of punishment process.

However, Scotland is clearly not a normal society, and our devolved government has only one agenda. The SNP agenda clearly puts votes before victims, and they are determined not to upset their core vote in the Catholic/Celtic/Nationalist community. An agenda that makes them complicit in the cover up.
Meanwhile, the cover up of the cover up continues from within The Chamber of Secrets, and the pain continues for the innocent victims and families who’s lives were ruined by the Celtic Paedophile Ring.
The toxic club at Kerrydale Street and their cohorts in the SNP are a despicable, abhorrent shower of scum who are poisoning our nation.

Possibly forever mate :mad:

jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large.jpg
Every time I see this picture I get the urge to have a shower the most disgusting group of deviants you’ll ever see

Mr Green still listed as a partner to Celtic

The e-mail everyone got on 2nd July
"This email is to inform you that after two seasons working together with Celtic FC, our partnership has now come to an end and we are no longer contracted with the club"

I haven't seen any new's regarding the end of the "partnership" ??

Mr Green still listed as a partner to Celtic

The e-mail everyone got on 2nd July
"This email is to inform you that after two seasons working together with Celtic FC, our partnership has now come to an end and we are no longer contracted with the club"

I haven't seen any new's regarding the end of the "partnership" ??

I have suspicion with everything around celtic mate.

I do believe Mr Green has not renewed their contract with them, why would they lie? Truly hope they haven't lied to us.

Celtic wouldn't make it news that any sponsor has left them I don't think. Mr Green on leaving them wouldn't announce that either. I think paedo fc are at it in not removing Mr Green from their list, would bring them further scrutiny.

If Mr Green is still listed as a sponsor of celtic and aren't, what's the script with celtic saying they have a sponsor that they actually don't?

Just a thought and can’t remember if it’s been mentioned before, but would the victims not automatically be due criminal injuries seeing as how there have been convictions?
Pretty sure max pay out for rape is about £12,000 from the criminal injuries people.

There has got to be a full independent inquiry into this.

You would think that Celtic would want to put an end to all the rumours, comments, insinuations etc. connecting their name with child abuse.

Them continually denying, means it will never go away for them. So let’s bring it to a conclusion.

So what have people got to hide.
If I was innocent of something, I would want my name cleared. Who are they protecting?

From another angle, as a mother or father or grandparent or aunt or uncle of young children, I certainly want to know what happened in the past, because until we know the full details, we cannot be certain that these scum are still not carrying out these disgusting deeds.
Apart from the fact that people should be punished for the cover up, there's a good chance that there are paedophiles linked to this case that have still to face justice.

We need to know that the police are actively following up on all of the leads.

Public enquiry at some stage is essential.

Possibly forever mate :mad:
That’s my fear @Grigo Yossarian
Things that we hold dear and have taken for granted all our lives are under threat.
There was the attempted murder on our club that put us in intensive care for a long time.
Added to that is the constant threat to our unique and magnificent union with our partners/brethren in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
We must be forever vigilant to protect what we hold dear from the toxic clutches of the enemy within.

Just a thought and can’t remember if it’s been mentioned before, but would the victims not automatically be due criminal injuries seeing as how there have been convictions?
I’m not sure about this so don’t quote me. I’m think the victims have to do it privately through a lawyer. Maybe someone else on here knows more. But I’m led to believe that’s the case. I may be wrong.

That’s my fear @Grigo Yossarian
Things that we hold dear and have taken for granted all our lives are under threat.
There was the attempted murder on our club that put us in intensive care for a long time.
Added to that is the constant threat to our unique and magnificent union with our partners/brethren in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
We must be forever vigilant to protect what we hold dear from the toxic clutches of the enemy within.

100% with you Coop.

Was just wondering...
Where does Fergus McCann live?
Tried googling it it but not much luck so far, was thinking maybe
there would be some newspapers or TV stations around his area that
may be having some slow news days & would like to obtain a statement on what
'The father of the modern day Ceptic' (celticwiki.com) has to say about the
Secrecy & cover up of child molesters before, during his time & today at his beloved club.

Seems to have gone quiet recently which is infuriating, whats the latest with it all ? more to come out ?

Well said. Our tactics need to move with the responses we are getting.

SNP in Holyrood are ignoring us. We have the records & hard evidence to support that from many of us.

Let’s catch them in a pincer & see where history judges their party.

Totally agree with shifting our tactics Grigo. The responses I’m getting are words to the effect of child abuse abhorrent, good to see perpetrators convicted and working to get safeguards in place in the future. The elephant in the room, the coverup and Celtic’s disgusting behaviour for the last 40/50 years is never mentioned.

Maybe we should focus on the coverup. Celtic have had plenty of chances to deal with this over the years and failed every time. From Torbett first being accused in the 70s, to reemploying him years later in the same role. Then there’s the “scurrilous rumours” investigation in 86 and the Cairney coverup in the states. Now we have the current board throwing money at PR companies to again “protect the good name of Celtic.”

Their indifference towards the victims and their families is a disgrace as is their refusal to meet politicians to discuss it. Westminster is probably the best chance of an independent inquiry into the coverup and what they’re trying so desperately to hide.

I’m also wondering if it would be worth contacting the Home Secretary, Justice & Sports Ministers in Westminster? Try and get some high profile MPs involved?

Glasgow Celtic FC will always be known as Paedo enablers. The
Apart from the fact that people should be punished for the cover up, there's a good chance that there are paedophiles linked to this case that have still to face justice.

We need to know that the police are actively following up on all of the leads.

Public enquiry at some stage is essential.

I put a FOI to the police on 17th June and they have 20 working days to respond with an answer. I wanted to know if any of the 14 names supplied by Gerry McSherry have been prosecuted if so who are they. By my reckoning that is less than 2 weeks to go before they need to respond.

If they come back with the 6 names we know of then that means there is pretty strong chance 8 are still to be hunted down and prosecuted.

If they come back with less than 6 then that means the problem is even bigger than we currently know of.

Was just wondering...
Where does Fergus McCann live?
Tried googling it it but not much luck so far, was thinking maybe
there would be some newspapers or TV stations around his area that
may be having some slow news days & would like to obtain a statement on what
'The father of the modern day Ceptic' (celticwiki.com) has to say about the
Secrecy & cover up of child molesters before, during his time & today at his beloved club.

Pretty sure i read before that he lives in Canada now. Although i'm not 100% on that mate.

Totally agree with shifting our tactics Grigo. The responses I’m getting are words to the effect of child abuse abhorrent, good to see perpetrators convicted and working to get safeguards in place in the future. The elephant in the room, the coverup and Celtic’s disgusting behaviour for the last 40/50 years is never mentioned.

Maybe we should focus on the coverup. Celtic have had plenty of chances to deal with this over the years and failed every time. From Torbett first being accused in the 70s, to reemploying him years later in the same role. Then there’s the “scurrilous rumours” investigation in 86 and the Cairney coverup in the states. Now we have the current board throwing money at PR companies to again “protect the good name of Celtic.”

Their indifference towards the victims and their families is a disgrace as is their refusal to meet politicians to discuss it. Westminster is probably the best chance of an independent inquiry into the coverup and what they’re trying so desperately to hide.

I’m also wondering if it would be worth contacting the Home Secretary, Justice & Sports Ministers in Westminster? Try and get some high profile MPs involved?

This is exactly the approach I took when I wrote the letter to the contact you gave me Karbear.
I’ve not allowed him that easy way out because we are all seeing them bullshit & telling us how it is abhorrent.
Of course it’s fucking abhorrent. So what are they gonna do to a club that hid it to protect their reputation ?
I’ve mentioned the paedos still at large, I’ve mentioned the paedos that we’re at the meeting where Birt was fired, I’ve mentioned Scottish government ignoring this, I’ve mentioned the Saville/Bennell link, I’ve mentioned therefore that it’s a paedo ring they are ignoring, I’ve mentioned the Bauer/Hollicom angle too.
I’ve told him we want an Independant Inquiry driven from UK in order that we can be sure of objectivity & justice.
We won’t get that from the Scottish SNP.

Otherwise we will get BS,BS forever. And NOT justice.

Edit - Also spoke about the scurrilous investigation.

If you get any email addresses for westminster mps,i'm happy to get involved.

This is exactly the approach I took when I wrote the letter to the contact you gave me Karbear.
I’ve not allowed him that easy way out because we are all seeing them bullshit & telling us how it is abhorrent.
Of course it’s fucking abhorrent. So what are they gonna do to a club that hid it to protect their reputation ?
I’ve mentioned the paedos still at large, I’ve mentioned the paedos that we’re at the meeting where Birt was fired, I’ve mentioned Scottish government ignoring this, I’ve mentioned the Saville/Bennell link, I’ve mentioned therefore that it’s a paedo ring they are ignoring, I’ve mentioned the Bauer/Hollicom angle too.
I’ve told him we want an Independant Inquiry driven from UK in order that we can be sure of objectivity & justice.
We won’t get that from the Scottish SNP.

Otherwise we will get BS,BS forever. And NOT justice.

Edit - Also spoke about the scurrilous investigation.

Exactly! Let’s bombard them with facts. The sad thing is we shouldn’t have to. All this is in the public domain. They shouldn’t need a push to do their job!

I’ve been contacting conservative MP’s in Westminster especially since the Ruth Davidson reply I received which I’ve also since seen on FF. Can I just add that if anyone is contacting Westminster then make sure you leave your name and address. And also mark in the subject field urgent.
Most MP’s will aim to answer within 2 weeks. I was also glad to see on FF the effort of some that have also contacted Jeremy vine and Victoria Derbyshire. Victoria Derbyshire you may remember dedicated a programme to the victims of bennell and others in England.
The only difference is their was an inquiry in England and that gave the press the freedom to discuss the subject. Unlike the republicans in the SNP who are openly dodging the subject as they obviously rely on the vote rather than justice for their citizens.

Exactly! Let’s bombard them with facts. The sad thing is we shouldn’t have to. All this is in the public domain. They shouldn’t need a push to do their job!

Of course you’re right.

We need to word it in a way that they don’t ignore us with a few shitey wee words & keep their consciences clear.

Their consciences SHOULD NOT BE CLEAR AS THEY ARE IGNORING A CHILD ABUSE COVER UP.

Grrrrrr....

Good to see the word is spreading mate ;)

For other bears who are on Twitter please ensure you get properly clear points over when arguing with this scum -

7 CONVICTIONS by Celtic employees & none by Rangers. There is no comparison per the law of our land & not by dodgy rumours they are creating. That included Torbett’s second & Strachan.

Celtic are the only club in the world to knowingly re employ a paedo. Torbett. Burns tried to do it a second time with Cairney but McCann stopped him.

Celtic allowed Cairney to walk away & say he resigned for business reasons. It was because he admitted paedophile acts to a child on a CFC trip in New Jersey.

Celtic FC claimed they had investigated the claim of paedo employees in 1986 & called the claims ‘scurrilous’. Years later the convictions from this ‘scurrilous’ investigation started. They weren’t scurrilous but accurate & many children were abused because of the clubs action.

Celtic FC are still lying by claiming a 2 year investigation into the claims. Celtic FC recently lied about CBC being a separate entity yet some of the paedos we’re on Celtics Payroll.

The lies continue to this day. DONT LET THEIR NEDDY FANS DRAW A COMPARISON WITH US OR OTHER CLUBS. THERE IS NONE.

Grigo, I'm gonna pinch some of your bullet points for a letter/email I'm in the process of compiling. I hope that's okay.

It's already taken me two days on and off and will hopefully be ready to blast out by Monday if I get the time to spend on it. It's a slightly different tact from some of the others we've been sending, as I'm not so 'nicey, nicey in it to try and trigger a different/more detailed response from them.

Keep up the good work ladies and gents. There's some outstanding efforts being made by many on here. Even the simplest letter or email still hits its target.

Grigo, I'm gonna pinch some of your bullet points for a letter/email I'm in the process of compiling. I hope that's okay.

It's already taken me two days on and off and will hopefully be ready to blast out by Monday if I get the time to spend on it. It's a slightly different tact from some of the others we've been sending, as I'm not so 'nicey, nicey in it to try and trigger a different/more detailed response from them.

Keep up the good work ladies and gents. There's some outstanding efforts being made by many on here. Even the simplest letter or email still hits its target.

My pleasure TS. Glad to help. We’re all in this together ;)

Another couple of options thinking down the UK route, but am I right that a number of posters have written to Jeremy Vine ? And Victoria Derbyshire ?

If so any feedback guys ?

Edit - vine@bbc.co.uk is his email address for a start.
Just emailed Private Eye a copy of then SoS page about Clyde & the PR company. They are normally keen on exposing cosy links between PR's & broadcasters etc.

This pic was taken the week before an earlier trip to New Jersey, America and could be damning.

Photo taken within Celtic Park with the Celtic FC Chairman, Celtic FC Assistant Team Manager and Frank Cairney all present, but they claim they are a separate entity. Aye right. Spin that one.

DFQvIkSXkAAzeUE.jpg

Last edited:
This thread should be an absolute gold mine of information for a self-respecting investigative journalist wishing to put together a proper series of articles exposing the vile abuse these lads endured and the consequent delay & deflect tactics CFC have embraced.

Great work by many here in digging and exposing.

This thread should be an absolute gold mine of information for a self-respecting investigative journalist wishing to put together a proper series of articles exposing the vile abuse these lads endured and the consequent delay & deflect tactics CFC have embraced.

Great work by many here in digging and exposing.

I agree, but the difficulty in this shithole of a country is that you would have a scoop one day and be on the dole the next.Still waiting for Daly's programme and the 3 part series from the award winning producer.Seems to me like Shifty and Co are earning their corn right now.

I agree, but the difficulty in this shithole of a country is that you would have a scoop one day and be on the dole the next.Still waiting for Daly's programme and the 3 part series from the award winning producer.Seems to me like Shifty and Co are earning their corn right now.
Cannot help thinking we could see a double page spread in one of the nationals some time soon.
Sunday Times springs to mind given that The Times has published a couple of articles.

Back