Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

UEFA trusting the SFA to deal with this issue gives me zero confidence

We know Lieswell has the SFA under control alongside the SPL

Maxwell and Dungcaster are mentally challenged puppets

I hope Prof Tomkins has insisted on a fully independent inquiry outwith the SFA control

The bastards at the SFA and SPL will do everything to minimise the negativity towards Nonce FC
It could also be UEFA giving them a nudge to get it sorted before they get involved. And remind them they are watching.

Sent this to Bauer media yesterday:

Good afternoon Mr Bryce,

Hopefully you can shed some light why Radio Clyde's flagship sports programme is consistently refusing to discuss what is likely in time to be shown to be the biggest scandal to have afflicted any sporting organisation in the United Kingdom. In fact it could even be levelled against you that, like the majority of the Scottish media, your organisation is ignoring this story deliberately.

You will be aware that there have been several convictions for historical child abuse against coaches at Celtic Football over recent years and that this abuse looks to have been carried out since the inception of Celtic Boys Club in 1966. There are also numerous stories over the years of members of Celtic FC management taking action against allegations made but not informing the relevant authorities who could have acted and prevented further abuse being carried out.

Similarly you will be aware that one individual, who now has two convictions to his name, was allowed back in to the fold of both Celtic Boys Club and Celtic FC.

For years your call in shows were inundated with self proclaimed tax experts both on the panel and calling in to the show who took great pleasure in pontificating on all matters relating to Rangers FC. Yet deafening silence greets the listener on this subject.

One could quite easily come to the conclusion that Radio Clyde's sposnsorship of Celtic FC is behind the decision to ignore this issue. This is something I am sure you will be able to clarify in your response.

An independent and unbiased news organisation should be reporting on all aspects concerning these two footballing institutions on an equal basis. I would have to come to the conclusions that recent reporting standards show that this is not the case.

I await your reply to these points.

Regards

Craigie

His reply today:

Dear Craigie

As you will be aware we have explained that Clyde Superscoreboard is a family-friendly football-led entertainment program designed to talk about football in Scotland and football related matters.
We do not believe it is the place for a phone-in discussion on the issues you outline.

We have certainly not ignored the topic and have covered these issues extensively in our broadcast news coverage, which we feel is the appropriate place for hard news items like this to be reported.

We abhor the crimes that have been committed and our sympathy is with those affected and welcome the Police investigation and Celtic FC’s own internal investigation.
Our relationship with Rangers and Celtic is equal and unbiased, as it is with all other football clubs.

Thank you for your email and I hope this answers your questions

Best regards

Graham

Graham Bryce
Group Managing Director
Hits Radio Brand Networks

T: 0141 565 2213 (PA)

Good afternoon Mr Bryce,

Hopefully you can shed some light why Radio Clyde's flagship sports programme is consistently refusing to discuss what is likely in time to be shown to be the biggest scandal to have afflicted any sporting organisation in the United Kingdom. In fact it could even be levelled against you that, like the majority of the Scottish media, your organisation is ignoring this story deliberately.

You will be aware that there have been several convictions for historical child abuse against coaches at Celtic Football over recent years and that this abuse looks to have been carried out since the inception of Celtic Boys Club in 1966. There are also numerous stories over the years of members of Celtic FC management taking action against allegations made but not informing the relevant authorities who could have acted and prevented further abuse being carried out.

Similarly you will be aware that one individual, who now has two convictions to his name, was allowed back in to the fold of both Celtic Boys Club and Celtic FC.

For years your call in shows were inundated with self proclaimed tax experts both on the panel and calling in to the show who took great pleasure in pontificating on all matters relating to Rangers FC. Yet deafening silence greets the listener on this subject.

One could quite easily come to the conclusion that Radio Clyde's sposnsorship of Celtic FC is behind the decision to ignore this issue. This is something I am sure you will be able to clarify in your response.

An independent and unbiased news organisation should be reporting on all aspects concerning these two footballing institutions on an equal basis. I would have to come to the conclusions that recent reporting standards show that this is not the case.

Regards

Craigie

His reply today:

Dear Craigie

As you will be aware we have explained that Clyde Superscoreboard is a family-friendly football-led entertainment program designed to talk about football in Scotland and football related matters.
We do not believe it is the place for a phone-in discussion on the issues you outline.

We have certainly not ignored the topic and have covered these issues extensively in our broadcast news coverage, which we feel is the appropriate place for hard news items like this to be reported.

We abhor the crimes that have been committed and our sympathy is with those affected and welcome the Police investigation and Celtic FC’s own internal investigation.
Our relationship with Rangers and Celtic is equal and unbiased, as it is with all other football clubs.

Best regards

Graham

Graham Bryce
Group Managing Director

Did it have a Hollicom watermark on it by any chance.

Good afternoon Mr Bryce,

Regards

Craigie

His reply today:

Dear Craigie

Best regards

Graham

Graham Bryce
Group Managing Director

Great work Craigie. Again.

Interesting that he can’t distinguish between sport & our tax avoidance strategy.

Can I ask you do you know any victims of child abuse? And can I also ask you if you know of any other corrupt government and police force anywhere else in a democratic society that haven’t dealt with an issue as such high profile as this? Can I also point out that there have also been convictions and no public inquiry. Also a so called government that make no comment on said subject due to the fact they rely on the republican vote.
That’s some of the reasons myself and many others on here are active to try and get justice. May I also point out that anywhere the Roman Catholic religion/cult exists there has been convictions of child abuse and now it’s happened right on our doorstep and probably went on for over 40 years at that rancid club.
As for 55 then every single poster on here of course wants that and more.
I’m not obsessed with Celtic. I hate the club and everything they stand for and the poison they have brought to our society since landing on our shores.
Now I don’t know if you know what my avatar means? It means I’ve fought against the republican ethic all my adult life. And now to watch my wee country being poisoned with the direction of nationalism that rely on the Irish republican sympathisers vote sickens me and I will fight their corruption in any legal way I can. It was another ex regiment member on this thread that introduced me to this forum(some may know who I’m talking about)
So please understand sir where I’m coming from. Maybe a bit deep I accept but justice needs to be carried through here and it will as people like myself won’t give up. And that’s what this thread is about as far as I can see.
We are fighting for justice and our union.
Great point highlighting that fighting for justice on this case and fighting for the union are closely linked, due to the over representation of non-unionists in positions of power who may be aiding in the cover-up.

I despair for the victims, I really do.

Yoofa are happy to place their trust in an organisation who themselves have been complicit in the cover up of child abuse.

FOOTY-2-1.jpg-e1534015589264-1-768x493.jpg
Not wanting to distract things from the tims. However, that man has ruined many a boys life's in the west of Scotland. Still the SFA say nothing.

An independent and unbiased news organisation should be reporting on all aspects concerning these two footballing institutions on an equal basis

This is the problem and why they get away with covering this issue up. They are not independent or unbiased. They are a company run by people with their own agendas. Now as abhorrent as it is that they choose to ignore and cover up child abuse, they are within their right to do so as disgusting as it is.

We on the other hand are also well within our rights not to listen to their show or participate. That includes buying from their sponsors. It would serve us better to contact whoever is funding companies like this and inform them that due to the editorial biases, we will not be purchasing their products. That’s how you hurt companies like Clyde.

Now the bbc on the other hand are a public funded body. Funded by the threat of criminal conviction and prison sentences. They do have to be unbiased ( no laughing at the back) and we should stop at nothing to hold them to that.

What is your reply ( if you don't mind)
Graham,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Every right minded individual would agree with your sentiments over the abuse committed and your sympathy towards the victims and their families.

There are a few issues that many football fans have concerning the whole affair at Celtic Football Club.

In previous replies to concerned listeners you stated along the lines that you were only concerned with football matters and the business matters of football clubs. The announcement from Celtic that there has been an investigation in to liabilities, not abuse but liabilites, concerning what has happened over the years has not been declared to the London Stock Exchange as should have been the case of any company listed there. Shouldn't this investigation be classed as a business matter?

Had they informed the LSE, as is their duty, this would have had a material impact on the share value of the club and may indeed have warned off potential sponsors from being associated with them. A business matter I'm sure you would agree?

We also have Celtic paying a company owned by a twice convicted paedophile a large sum of money over a period of time AFTER the club had "kicked him out" years previously. A business matter worthy of discussion?

These are all things that would have had as much effect on the accounts of Celtic as did EBT's with Rangers, a subject you allowed free reign to callers and pundits, those informed and uninformed alike, over a number of years. Equal and unbiased?

You also state that you have an "equal and unbiased" relationship with both Rangers and Celtic. Given you are listed as a partner of Celtic, which I assume means sponsorship, yet not of Rangers this would seem to differ from that claim.

Following Celtic's hiring of crisis management firm Hollicom several reports of a conflict of interests have been levelled. Namely a relationship between one of Clyde's senior reporters and one of the heads at the PR firm. Now obviously everyone is entitled to a life away from work however, to the outside, it looks like a serious conflict of interests in "equal and unbiased" reporting from one of Celtic's partners.

I'm sure you can see how this looks to the casual observer and until the reporting of this topic and the subject matter on your phone in show is open to discussion as was the case over EBT's then your claim of equal and unbiased will not wash with many.

Regards

Craigie

Graham,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Every right minded individual would agree with your sentiments over the abuse committed and your sympathy towards the victims and their families.

There are a few issues that many football fans have concerning the whole affair at Celtic Football Club.

In previous replies to concerned listeners you stated along the lines that you were only concerned with football matters and the business matters of football clubs. The announcement from Celtic that there has been an investigation in to liabilities, not abuse but liabilites, concerning what has happened over the years has not been declared to the London Stock Exchange as should have been the case of any company listed there. Shouldn't this investigation be classed as a business matter?

Had they informed the LSE, as is their duty, this would have had a material impact on the share value of the club and may indeed have warned off potential sponsors from being associated with them. A business matter I'm sure you would agree?

We aso have Celtic paying a company owned by a twice convicted paedophile a large sum of money over a period of time AFTER the club had "kicked him out" years previously. A business matter worthy of discussion?

These are all things that would have had as much effect on the accounts of Celtic as did EBT's with Rangers, a subject you allowed free reign to callers and pundits, those informed and uninformed alike, over a number of years. Equal and unbiased?

You also state that you have an "equal and unbiased" relationship with both Rangers and Celtic. Given you are listed as a partner of Celtic, which I assume means sponsorship, yet not of Rangers this would seem to differ from that claim.

Following Celtic's hiring of crisis management firm Hollicom several reports of a conflict of interests have been levelled. Namely a relationship between one of Clyde's senior reporters and one of the heads at the PR firm. Now obviously everyone is entitled to a life away from work however, to the outside, it looks like a serious conflict of interests in "equal and unbiased" reporting from one of Celtic's partners.

I'm sure you can see how this looks to the casual observer and until the reporting of this topic and the subject matter on your phone in show is open to discussion as was the case over EBT's then your claim of equal and unbiased will not wash with many.

Regards

Craigie

Well written.

It is hard not to write with emotion but your response is factual.

Graham,

We also have Celtic paying a company owned by a twice convicted paedophile a large sum of money over a period of time AFTER the club had "kicked him out" years previously. A business matter worthy of discussion?

Regards

Craigie

Very well written mate ;)

Outstanding post @BlueNose94
I absolutely recognise your avatar and thank you for your service to our country. Your fellow former regiment member (Z73) who introduced you to the forum is a well respected and popular member of the forum, and contributions from guys like yourselves are crucial to help fellow posters fully understand the evil of Irish Republicanism and the Republican penchant for treachery. Good for you for continuing to fight the good fight.
The post from Greenisland Bear was, in my opinion, very disrespectful to those who have worked tirelessly to expose the cover up of the Celtic Paedophile Ring.
No Surrender.
I fully understand and respect that people have their own opinion. In the case of greenisland I really wasn’t having a go at him. I was basically saying that people have their reasons for their actions. And yes it was z73 that showed me this. The man is a true legend of this country who I’ve stood beside in let’s say situations.
I’m not the only one he’s introduced to this forum. He continually fights for what is right and has forwarded all information to me to contact various people in authority and sponsors. I’ve been doing this for a couple of months now but eventually took the step of joining the forum. Like z73 I also live in England now and like he likes to put it. There are plenty of us on the southern front fighting the cause.

Copy of todays reply from my MSP Derek MacKay.

I note your concern at the lack of reply. I have checked and note your original e-mail was acknowledged within 7 working days, and I am now personally replying to you within 20 working days.

It goes without saying that I take all cases of child abuse seriously, whether that be in the care system, within football or any other institution. All cases should be investigated and those found guilty punished.

MSPs from all political parties, including the SNP, have raised the issue of historical abuse in football both publicly and in the Scottish Parliament.

I have passed your comments and request for an inquiry to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice to reply.

Regards,
Derek Mackay MSP

And my reply to my MSP's Derek MacKays email.

Firstly,many thanks for taking time to reply to me on this matter,which I fully appreciate.

However,you state that,MSP’s from all political parties ,including your own SNP have raised the issue of historical abuse within football both publicly and in the Scottish parliament ,with that in mind , I cannot recall any of SNP’s or indeed any of the other political parties raising this particular sex abuse scandal at celtic fc in public or in parliament ,in fact,the silence and lack of action on this by all parliamentarians within Holyrood has been noticed and noted,perhaps you could enlighten me ,as to who has raised the subject of the historical sex abuse scandal within celtic fc for the past 50 years within the Scottish parliament?,I would be interested to know those names.

As I have said previously,for your government and other governments before yourselves to turn a blind eye or deaf ear to this outrageous sex abuse scandal within celtic fc ,when everyone knew what was going on ,with the convictions made,just smacks of a cover up from top level,which would imply,some officials have skeletons in their closets,which they do not want bringing out.

The only way forward for your government to preserve face and do justice for the victims of this historic sex abuse scandal within Scotland,would be to instigate a full,independent public inquiry into this issues and determine who is guilty of what,with ALL guilty parties brought to justice,it is what the public and particualarly the Scottish and british football supporters demand and nothing less would suffice.

Again, I hope you will raise this within the Scottish parliament at first ministers questions with the same gusto as you present your finance speeches.I trust you will raise this with your first minister and justice secretary as you state and I await your reply to the questions I have raised here in this email to you.

Kind regards

My MSP's response to my reply to him.....interesting that he says only opposition mps can raise questions in parliament.

Dear Tommy,

As a Government Minister I not allowed to raise questions at First Minister’s Question Time. Only opposition parties and backbench MSPs are permitted to do so.

As I have stated, I have instead contacted the Cabinet Secretary for Justice on your behalf to raise these points, and he may respond to you directly or I will respond to you once I receive his reply.

Regards
Derek

My MSP's response to my reply to him.....interesting that he says only opposition mps can raise questions in parliament.

Dear Tommy,

As a Government Minister I not allowed to raise questions at First Minister’s Question Time. Only opposition parties and backbench MSPs are permitted to do so.

As I have stated, I have instead contacted the Cabinet Secretary for Justice on your behalf to raise these points, and he may respond to you directly or I will respond to you once I receive his reply.

Regards
Derek

Good that you got a response from him so quickly this time, but on my reading of it, that's not what he's saying.

Good that you got a response from him so quickly this time, but on my reading of it, that's not what he's saying.
Backbenchers, MP's from all sides not government ministers or Cabinet nor shadow Cabinet Ministers.

I really appreciate all the effort that has gone into the research etc
and support it 100%, but having given it some thought, I doubt that they will eventually be done for anything. My reasoning is that apart from a strong contingent of Rangers supporters,some of the victims and Prof Tomkins nobody else has an appetite for this at all.

When you look at the broader picture, it seems apparent to me that there are factors that will prevent this seeing the light of day in a meaningful way. Take the recent allegations against the late Ted Heath for example.According to the police, had he still been alive, he would have been charged. Also the cases of Cyril Smith and Greville Janner to name but a few.There was a 100 year Public Immunity ban on the evidence of The Dunblane Massacre where all those poor children were killed.Governments don’t do this without good reason.The Jimmy Savile scandal has been quietly put to bed.There will be many still alive and kicking in the legal profession (look at the recent revelations about Nicolas Fairbairn QC and Robert HendersonQC) both now deceased, and no doubt in higher society in Britain that will have a vested interest in keeping these type of things under wraps.It is also suggested that most forms of government thrive on the ‘honey trap’,whereby misdemeanours of the past are kept tantalisingly under wraps to keep certain individuals in tow.
Couple this with the stranglehold Celtc have on the press and at the SPFL etc it’s difficult to see how there can be much progress.For sure Prof Tomkins has certainly been making the right noises and I fully support him in this, but I can’t help but feel that he’s farting against thunder, no matter how much we wish him well.Perhaps there is stuff going on behind the scenes,I certainly hope so.

Once you start to dig into things such as the Celtc scandal, you bring others into play and there will be many, many folk out there who will have skeletons in their locker and will have stories ‘in the bank’ so to speak, as insurance policies etc.

It is for the above reasons that I believe that while we certainly have a just cause, one which I am personally prepared to support financially if need be, we are in effect pissing up a blind alley.The governments of the day will know all about what has been going on in the past and will not touch it with a bargepole for fear of upsetting a hornets nest.The SNP shower will be well aware of this and due to their position in power will rub shoulders with those who are really in the know and have no doubt advised their favourite team to hold fast and ride out the storm.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong in my assertions, but I am aware that while we can highlight the injustice of it all, pressure the movers and shakers, we will be promptly advised that it is not our fight and that we are merely in it for the points to be scored.

While it’s difficult to argue with most of what you say the people at the centre of all this are the victims. With respect,they have to believe this will end positively for them if they are ever to gain any closure. All the indignation and ranting on here means nothing in the grand scheme of things but the will to help bring these fkrs down must surely be a comfort to them.

We live in age where publicity is everything. One wrong move and things can change in an instant.......

....Lately septic have made several!

It’s been suggested this now needs a public protest, a showing in numbers so great it can’t be ignored and I completely agree. Publicity these days no longer has to rely on the usual channels for maximum exposure. Social media has seen to that and content can be shared worldwide to help ensure the victims voices are heard beyond these shores. Clearly those in power in this country would much rather this issue would just go away for the reasons you have outlined. That’s NOT to say thats what has to happen. First and foremost it should receive the blessing of those involved it then needs organised properly by people determined enough to see it through. It will be thankless and tiresome but that’s where we can help.

An individual’s motivation for protest is an aside so let’s not be dissuaded by this lame point scoring shite either. I personally consider that argument to be an insult to the intelligence. If you believe what’s gone on is wrong and deserves punishment then it’s still your right to express a demand for justice. These people are not fit to judge your motivation for doing so. Thats just plain fact!

Despite suggestions to the contrary this is still a free country and there’s no law to prevent a legitimate protest to show your support.
There are many on here working their arses off to make this happen and it’s encouragement from their peers that will help.

Yes I’m still trying to get details mate. Can’t find the article :mad:

GY; Its mentioned in the site "septicpeg" above in item 8704 mate. It is definately
in "footballtaxhavens" but cant remember offhand the date, would need too scan
thro' my hundreds of bookmarks & a lot of them are for the old board which has
quite a large dump of all things paedoring in them.:mad:

Copy of email sent to gavin newlands today

Dear Gavin,

As you are or may not be aware ,there has recently been a lot of media attention about the alleged historic child abuse .which occurred at celtic f.c over the past 50 plus years.

I’m sure you and others within your party will have noticed the growing calls for a full,independent and transparent public inquiry into this issue and the implications it has had on its many hundreds of victims over the years.Can I ask,why your party have to date,completely buried its head in the sand in answer to such calls from other MSP’s and some sections of the Scottish media?.

I would like you,as my parliamentary representative ,to raise this issue in the Scottish parliament and now Westminster and ask the question of when are we going to stop ignoring this serious matter and call for a full,independent and transparent public inquiry into the goings on behind the scenes at celtic f.c?.

I would also ask,why the government in Scotland saw fit to conduct a child abuse inquiry into schools and other organisations but omitted “sporting institutions” ,does your government know something about this scandal and wanted to avoid it? ,surely ALL institutions ,sporting or otherwise,should,ve been included,hence the demands for an inquiry into this latest scandal with full transparency.

Child protection should be of the utmost importance in society and governed properly by laws and child protection policies and I feel that to date,your government and governments before you ,have failed to investigate this matter properly,given the amount of evidence and convictions made in court over the years relating to this football club ,surely it is time for your government to step up to the plate and demand justice by way of an inquiry for all the victims? , or does your government support such heinous crimes against children?,the silence from your first minister and justice secretary are astounding and disgracefull.

There have been 6 criminal convictions against employees of this club or connected to this club ,one of whom has been jailed twice!!...that is 6 too many,we need the government to protect children and allow them complete safety in life.

As I stated,I would like you to raise this issue in parliament both here and Westminster at the earliest opportunity and forward my concerns to your justice secretary ,as to date,he as been anonymous in any statement or action on this serious matter.

I would also welcome a detailed reply on what you,your party and your justice minister intend to do about this child abuse scandal an I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

GY; Its mentioned in the site "septicpeg" above in item 8704 mate. It is definately
in "footballtaxhavens" but cant remember offhand the date, would need too scan
thro' my hundreds of bookmarks & a lot of them are for the old board which has
quite a large dump of all things paedoring in them.:mad:

Thanks a lot Willbear. Great work mate ;)

Copy of email sent to gavin newlands today

Dear Gavin,

As you are or may not be aware ,there has recently been a lot of media attention about the alleged historic child abuse .which occurred at celtic f.c over the past 50 plus years.

I’m sure you and others within your party will have noticed the growing calls for a full,independent and transparent public inquiry into this issue and the implications it has had on its many hundreds of victims over the years.Can I ask,why your party have to date,completely buried its head in the sand in answer to such calls from other MSP’s and some sections of the Scottish media?.

I would like you,as my parliamentary representative ,to raise this issue in the Scottish parliament and now Westminster and ask the question of when are we going to stop ignoring this serious matter and call for a full,independent and transparent public inquiry into the goings on behind the scenes at celtic f.c?.

I would also ask,why the government in Scotland saw fit to conduct a child abuse inquiry into schools and other organisations but omitted “sporting institutions” ,does your government know something about this scandal and wanted to avoid it? ,surely ALL institutions ,sporting or otherwise,should,ve been included,hence the demands for an inquiry into this latest scandal with full transparency.

Child protection should be of the utmost importance in society and governed properly by laws and child protection policies and I feel that to date,your government and governments before you ,have failed to investigate this matter properly,given the amount of evidence and convictions made in court over the years relating to this football club ,surely it is time for your government to step up to the plate and demand justice by way of an inquiry for all the victims? , or does your government support such heinous crimes against children?,the silence from your first minister and justice secretary are astounding and disgracefull.

There have been 6 criminal convictions against employees of this club or connected to this club ,one of whom has been jailed twice!!...that is 6 too many,we need the government to protect children and allow them complete safety in life.

As I stated,I would like you to raise this issue in parliament both here and Westminster at the earliest opportunity and forward my concerns to your justice secretary ,as to date,he as been anonymous in any statement or action on this serious matter.

I would also welcome a detailed reply on what you,your party and your justice minister intend to do about this child abuse scandal an I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Excellent Tommy. Again.

UEFA are painting the SFA into a corner basically, every man and his dogs know the truth on the Celtic Paedophile Ring. It's been documented, filmed and reported on for years, if the SFA try to spin this, lie or misdirection, they will be hounded. Then UEFA must be forced to step in. It's not going away. they know it, celtic know it and UEFA will certainly know it.
The replies from UEFA child safeguarding proves they know about it j. Hopefully the SFA are ripped apart. But more importantly with Liewell involved with that corrupt setup then they will have criminal questions to answer also.

Graham,

Regards

Craigie
Well Done mate it was my initial email to this prick that got the reply of only talking about " football and football business "

I wonder if anyone would be up for taking on an investigative podcast and going through the timeline of events and possibly interviewing certain people. Getting it onto podcast apps and generating interest in it would push it up the download charts on these apps and spread the news alot further.

I really appreciate all the effort that has gone into the research etc
and support it 100%, but having given it some thought, I doubt that they will eventually be done for anything. My reasoning is that apart from a strong contingent of Rangers supporters,some of the victims and Prof Tomkins nobody else has an appetite for this at all.

When you look at the broader picture, it seems apparent to me that there are factors that will prevent this seeing the light of day in a meaningful way. Take the recent allegations against the late Ted Heath for example.According to the police, had he still been alive, he would have been charged. Also the cases of Cyril Smith and Greville Janner to name but a few.There was a 100 year Public Immunity ban on the evidence of The Dunblane Massacre where all those poor children were killed.Governments don’t do this without good reason.The Jimmy Savile scandal has been quietly put to bed.There will be many still alive and kicking in the legal profession (look at the recent revelations about Nicolas Fairbairn QC and Robert HendersonQC) both now deceased, and no doubt in higher society in Britain that will have a vested interest in keeping these type of things under wraps.It is also suggested that most forms of government thrive on the ‘honey trap’,whereby misdemeanours of the past are kept tantalisingly under wraps to keep certain individuals in tow.
Couple this with the stranglehold Celtc have on the press and at the SPFL etc it’s difficult to see how there can be much progress.For sure Prof Tomkins has certainly been making the right noises and I fully support him in this, but I can’t help but feel that he’s farting against thunder, no matter how much we wish him well.Perhaps there is stuff going on behind the scenes,I certainly hope so.

Once you start to dig into things such as the Celtc scandal, you bring others into play and there will be many, many folk out there who will have skeletons in their locker and will have stories ‘in the bank’ so to speak, as insurance policies etc.

It is for the above reasons that I believe that while we certainly have a just cause, one which I am personally prepared to support financially if need be, we are in effect pissing up a blind alley.The governments of the day will know all about what has been going on in the past and will not touch it with a bargepole for fear of upsetting a hornets nest.The SNP shower will be well aware of this and due to their position in power will rub shoulders with those who are really in the know and have no doubt advised their favourite team to hold fast and ride out the storm.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong in my assertions, but I am aware that while we can highlight the injustice of it all, pressure the movers and shakers, we will be promptly advised that it is not our fight and that we are merely in it for the points to be scored.
I don’t agree with some of that pal. The references that like you say are deceased is of course a major factor in the cases you mention. I don’t want to go on as it’s all been mentioned before. But the big difference here is that it’s not just perpetrators who remember have been convicted but it’s the coverups and that professor Tomkins is going after answers that Celtic are refusing to answer.
We need the inquiry. That is the major stumbling block here. As shameful as it is it’s fact. Let’s look at it this way. A professor of law sees something here. He’s not doing it for political gain unlike the SNP. I honestly can’t see him sticking his neck out in a corrupt country of ours then sitting back. I think there is obviously things going on in the background that we don’t know yet like you mentioned. Yes I totally agree when you say that our press and government are controlled by the stranglehold like you say that, that poison has on them. That is why an inquiry will happen. I have complete confidence in Adam Tomkins and if he doesn’t get the answers he wants which may happen. Then he will take it to Westminster.

Can I ask you do you know any victims of child abuse? And can I also ask you if you know of any other corrupt government and police force anywhere else in a democratic society that haven’t dealt with an issue as such high profile as this? Can I also point out that there have also been convictions and no public inquiry. Also a so called government that make no comment on said subject due to the fact they rely on the republican vote.
That’s some of the reasons myself and many others on here are active to try and get justice. May I also point out that anywhere the Roman Catholic religion/cult exists there has been convictions of child abuse and now it’s happened right on our doorstep and probably went on for over 40 years at that rancid club.
As for 55 then every single poster on here of course wants that and more.
I’m not obsessed with Celtic. I hate the club and everything they stand for and the poison they have brought to our society since landing on our shores.
Now I don’t know if you know what my avatar means? It means I’ve fought against the republican ethic all my adult life. And now to watch my wee country being poisoned with the direction of nationalism that rely on the Irish republican sympathisers vote sickens me and I will fight their corruption in any legal way I can. It was another ex regiment member on this thread that introduced me to this forum(some may know who I’m talking about)
So please understand sir where I’m coming from. Maybe a bit deep I accept but justice needs to be carried through here and it will as people like myself won’t give up. And that’s what this thread is about as far as I can see.
We are fighting for justice and our union.

Great post mate. 100% in agreement.

Has anyone got a full timeline of events at septic FC in a word doc or something similar?

Just noticed a Guardian article and at the bottom they wrote this:

More people are reading and supporting The Guardian’s independent, investigative journalism than ever before. And unlike many news organisations, we have chosen an approach that allows us to keep our journalism accessible to all, regardless of where they live or what they can afford. But we need your ongoing support to keep working as we do.
The Guardian will engage with the most critical issues of our time – from the escalating climate catastrophe to widespread inequality to the influence of big tech on our lives. At a time when factual information is a necessity, we believe that each of us, around the world, deserves access to accurate reporting with integrity at its heart.
Our editorial independence means we set our own agenda and voice our own opinions. Guardian journalism is free from commercial and political bias and not influenced by billionaire owners or shareholders. This means we can give a voice to those less heard, explore where others turn away, and rigorously challenge those in power.

Wonder if its worth sending something to them to see if they take it up?

Graham,

Regards

Craigie

I applaud you for that mate and your previous efforts too. Simply outstanding reply. Well done.

Do you have any email addresses for SFA...SPFL....UEFA & FIFA grigo?
I wouldn’t waste my time with the SFA etc. Go to google and type in uefa child safeguarding. All contacts are on this thread but as you can see it’s a big thread. Failing that then a friend of mine showed me jf1960 and George goudie. I’m sure if you contact them they will give you every contact you need. Hope that helps.

I don’t agree with some of that pal. The references that like you say are deceased is of course a major factor in the cases you mention. I don’t want to go on as it’s all been mentioned before. But the big difference here is that it’s not just perpetrators who remember have been convicted but it’s the coverups and that professor Tomkins is going after answers that Celtic are refusing to answer.
We need the inquiry. That is the major stumbling block here. As shameful as it is it’s fact. Let’s look at it this way. A professor of law sees something here. He’s not doing it for political gain unlike the SNP. I honestly can’t see him sticking his neck out in a corrupt country of ours then sitting back. I think there is obviously things going on in the background that we don’t know yet like you mentioned. Yes I totally agree when you say that our press and government are controlled by the stranglehold like you say that, that poison has on them. That is why an inquiry will happen. I have complete confidence in Adam Tomkins and if he doesn’t get the answers he wants which may happen. Then he will take it to Westminster.

Good post BN. Have a like :p:p

Any parent who would let their kid do this is not fit for purpose.

I cringe now when I see kids out with their parents wearing the paedophile's apron.

Why would any responsible parent or guardian want their child associated with a club engulfed in a paedophilia scandal?

A child................ in a Celtic strip................. what thoughts does that immediately conjure up?

I cringe now when I see kids out with their parents wearing the paedophile's apron.

Why would any responsible parent or guardian want their child associated with a club engulfed in a paedophilia scandal?

A child................ In a Celtic strip................. what thoughts does that immediatly conjure up?

I know their own children. In America it was Catholics who brought the hammer down on their church. It makes since it was there kids being abused. I dont know what is wrong with these people that they would rather protect their club vs THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

Any parent who would let their kid do this is not fit for purpose.
The thing is though that back in the day these kids were proud to pull on that jersey. They were let down by the club they loved. Their families loved also. It fckn beggars belief what they must be feeling now. And then the club they loved turns their back on them. And they have the audacity to call themselves an institution like ours.
No. Worldwide your institution of Roman Catholicism have abused. From hierarchy downwards. To the nuns that answered to priests and treated children like fckn animals in your convents who abided to covering up also even to this day. To your corrupt Vatican City hiding behind Italy.
To the wee boys I grew up with until the age of 5 and were sent to catholic schools and brainwashed. It’s a legal cult that should be eradicated from every democratic society. It forces belief in children who have no choice. And they call it religion? Wherever Irish catholic’s exists and the major cities outside of Ireland they have existed they have poisoned. America. Australia where their high ranking priests have been convicted. It’s instilled in them at a young age. Priests are not allowed to have a relationship or sexual contact with a woman is against human nature. So they abuse children that have no choice and don’t know anything different.
I’ll never agree with any religion but theirs is dangerous and needs eradicating from our society. Not only here but worldwide. Hopefully in my lifetime this will happen.

The thing is though that back in the day these kids were proud to pull on that jersey. They were let down by the club they loved. Their families loved also. It fckn beggars belief what they must be feeling now. And then the club they loved turns their back on them. And they have the audacity to call themselves an institution like ours.
No. Worldwide your institution of Roman Catholicism have abused. From hierarchy downwards. To the nuns that answered to priests and treated children like fckn animals in your convents who abided to covering up also even to this day. To your corrupt Vatican City hiding behind Italy.
To the wee boys I grew up with until the age of 5 and were sent to catholic schools and brainwashed. It’s a legal cult that should be eradicated from every democratic society. It forces belief in children who have no choice. And they call it religion? Wherever Irish catholic’s exists and the major cities outside of Ireland they have existed they have poisoned. America. Australia where their high ranking priests have been convicted. It’s instilled in them at a young age. Priests are not allowed to have a relationship or sexual contact with a woman is against human nature. So they abuse children that have no choice and don’t know anything different.
I’ll never agree with any religion but theirs is dangerous and needs eradicating from our society. Not only here but worldwide. Hopefully in my lifetime this will happen.
Should be a protest when this is on f#cking banners the lot

A child................ in a Celtic strip................. what thoughts does that immediately conjure up?

Celtc are synonymous in the Scottish public consciousness with the abuse of children and young people, then covering it up. No doubt there will be even more future court cases involving that rancid club involving the same sordid behaviour.

Back