Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I'm reading the UEFA comment as a warning shot across the SFA bows. Sort it out or else.

Their history of abuse has brought the game into disrepute and its not just a few Bears who brought it to their attention as the rancid ones would believe...its headlines in the vfuckin papers and EUFA can read.

Not sure what 'or else' might entail. Any precedents in Europe ?

Graham,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Every right minded individual would agree with your sentiments over the abuse committed and your sympathy towards the victims and their families.

There are a few issues that many football fans have concerning the whole affair at Celtic Football Club.

In previous replies to concerned listeners you stated along the lines that you were only concerned with football matters and the business matters of football clubs. The announcement from Celtic that there has been an investigation in to liabilities, not abuse but liabilites, concerning what has happened over the years has not been declared to the London Stock Exchange as should have been the case of any company listed there. Shouldn't this investigation be classed as a business matter?

Had they informed the LSE, as is their duty, this would have had a material impact on the share value of the club and may indeed have warned off potential sponsors from being associated with them. A business matter I'm sure you would agree?

We also have Celtic paying a company owned by a twice convicted paedophile a large sum of money over a period of time AFTER the club had "kicked him out" years previously. A business matter worthy of discussion?

These are all things that would have had as much effect on the accounts of Celtic as did EBT's with Rangers, a subject you allowed free reign to callers and pundits, those informed and uninformed alike, over a number of years. Equal and unbiased?

You also state that you have an "equal and unbiased" relationship with both Rangers and Celtic. Given you are listed as a partner of Celtic, which I assume means sponsorship, yet not of Rangers this would seem to differ from that claim.

Following Celtic's hiring of crisis management firm Hollicom several reports of a conflict of interests have been levelled. Namely a relationship between one of Clyde's senior reporters and one of the heads at the PR firm. Now obviously everyone is entitled to a life away from work however, to the outside, it looks like a serious conflict of interests in "equal and unbiased" reporting from one of Celtic's partners.

I'm sure you can see how this looks to the casual observer and until the reporting of this topic and the subject matter on your phone in show is open to discussion as was the case over EBT's then your claim of equal and unbiased will not wash with many.

Regards

Craigie

An excellent couple of emails Craigie, well written Sir.

I'm reading the UEFA comment as a warning shot across the SFA bows. Sort it out or else.

Their history of abuse has brought the game into disrepute and its not just a few Bears who brought it to their attention as the rancid ones would believe...its headlines in the vfuckin papers and EUFA can read.

im thinking that too , it seems like its we trust you to deal with it , so deal with it.

Uefa seem to have taken the time to respond to emails rather than just a generic copy and paste effort so I reckon this theory may be very close to the mark.

Saw a Tim on Twitter giving it Torbett worked as a Rangers youth coach for 3 years prior to CBC. Basically accused us of doing nothing, even though there’s never been any accusations from anyone other than at his time at CBC. I could not see anywhere that he worked for us. Is this just another bit of deflection bullshite? If he’d been at us the mhedia would be all over it would they not?!?!

Vote for Pedro; Unless there has been a bit of creative accounting with his age on
various stories. Was sure he was given as 50 when the record broke the story in 96',
so therefor born 1946(ish),allegedly came from broken home, so say left school at
15= 1961(ish). So he formed CBC around 1966 in Maryhill as reports, so 5 years
too account for (takes magic mushrooms, becomes superpaedo.) Joins Rangers AT
16 with fake CV, lies about skool,become coach in 3yrs and leaves us @ 19 fully
qualified in 1965(ish). Furfuxake phone the police ahv solved it. I dont do twatter
or FB, so to some kind bear pass that abstract onto the deluded twat & maybe it
will catch on, then we will know where the shite is coming fae!!! is that right:confused::eek:

Dafabet

They have not responded to one e-mail, so tonight I have tried to hit them from another angle.

Dafabet is owned by Asian Betting and Gaming Enterprise (Asian BGE)
Website
https://www.asianbge.com/

Asian BGE major shareholder is Asian Logic
Website
https://www.asianlogic.com/contact-us/

Asian Logic have now got an e-mail regard the Child Abuse and also complaining about the lack of response from Dafabet

So here is some e-mail address's to add to your list
E-mails
ir@asianlogic.com; info@asianlogic.com

As part of the same exercise I have just e-mailed Norwich FC as they have just signed up a deal for Dafabet to be their shirt sponsor.
I have just e-mailed their Chief Executive Ben Kensell to see if he was aware what is going on and if Norwich are happy to connected to the same sponsor as St. Pats

e-mail address
Ben.Kensell@canaries.co.uk

The dam will break

In America it was Catholics who brought the hammer down on their church. It makes since it was there kids being abused. I dont know what is wrong with these people that they would rather protect their club vs THEIR OWN CHILDREN.[/QUOTE]

It's of great credit to them that they did so, whereas in Scotland it's the opposite and the victims are treated worse than the perpetrators, who are protected by many.
They somehow think it's justified to do so look at that Humza prick (the justice mimicker) thinks he's smart doing nothing about it.
There should be a Royal commission / public enquiry into it that eliminates these Rsoles.

Last edited:
You just know the scums friends in high places are going to get them off Scot free.
No inquiry no court case no fines or compensation

Graham,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Every right minded individual would agree with your sentiments over the abuse committed and your sympathy towards the victims and their families.

There are a few issues that many football fans have concerning the whole affair at Celtic Football Club.

In previous replies to concerned listeners you stated along the lines that you were only concerned with football matters and the business matters of football clubs. The announcement from Celtic that there has been an investigation in to liabilities, not abuse but liabilites, concerning what has happened over the years has not been declared to the London Stock Exchange as should have been the case of any company listed there. Shouldn't this investigation be classed as a business matter?

Had they informed the LSE, as is their duty, this would have had a material impact on the share value of the club and may indeed have warned off potential sponsors from being associated with them. A business matter I'm sure you would agree?

We also have Celtic paying a company owned by a twice convicted paedophile a large sum of money over a period of time AFTER the club had "kicked him out" years previously. A business matter worthy of discussion?

These are all things that would have had as much effect on the accounts of Celtic as did EBT's with Rangers, a subject you allowed free reign to callers and pundits, those informed and uninformed alike, over a number of years. Equal and unbiased?

You also state that you have an "equal and unbiased" relationship with both Rangers and Celtic. Given you are listed as a partner of Celtic, which I assume means sponsorship, yet not of Rangers this would seem to differ from that claim.

Following Celtic's hiring of crisis management firm Hollicom several reports of a conflict of interests have been levelled. Namely a relationship between one of Clyde's senior reporters and one of the heads at the PR firm. Now obviously everyone is entitled to a life away from work however, to the outside, it looks like a serious conflict of interests in "equal and unbiased" reporting from one of Celtic's partners.

I'm sure you can see how this looks to the casual observer and until the reporting of this topic and the subject matter on your phone in show is open to discussion as was the case over EBT's then your claim of equal and unbiased will not wash with many.

Regards

Craigie
Outstanding, now you've tied the arseholes up in knots you'll be lucky to hear from him again, well played mate.

Vote for Pedro; Unless there has been a bit of creative accounting with his age on
various stories. Was sure he was given as 50 when the record broke the story in 96',
so therefor born 1946(ish),allegedly came from broken home, so say left school at
15= 1961(ish). So he formed CBC around 1966 in Maryhill as reports, so 5 years
too account for (takes magic mushrooms, becomes superpaedo.) Joins Rangers AT
16 with fake CV, lies about skool,become coach in 3yrs and leaves us @ 19 fully
qualified in 1965(ish). Furfuxake phone the police ahv solved it. I dont do twatter
or FB, so to some kind bear pass that abstract onto the deluded twat & maybe it
will catch on, then we will know where the shite is coming fae!!! is that right:confused::eek:
I know it’s utter shite, I don’t do social media other than FF, I saw it via a link and it was a response. I was just thought it was so desperate! Struggling to come to terms with what their disgusting club has done!

Saw a Tim on Twitter giving it Torbett worked as a Rangers youth coach for 3 years prior to CBC. Basically accused us of doing nothing, even though there’s never been any accusations from anyone other than at his time at CBC. I could not see anywhere that he worked for us. Is this just another bit of deflection bullshite? If he’d been at us the mhedia would be all over it would they not?!?!

They're basically just copying a lot of what we have been putting on twitter trying to turn the tide. It's not working for the sole reason that they're lying. They even bring Kincora into it as if that's anything to do with us. There's also one doing the rounds about Penn State justice for Rangers, a copy of the one about Penn State Justice for Celtic.

They're doing what they do best, lie to cover up the truth.

They're basically just copying a lot of what we have been putting on twitter trying to turn the tide. It's not working for the sole reason that they're lying. They even bring Kincora into it as if that's anything to do with us. There's also one doing the rounds about Penn State justice for Rangers, a copy of the one about Penn State Justice for Celtic.

I’ve said on here a few times, it was facilitation and a cover up. Now their fans are facilitating it too peddling this desperate shite!

Before each European game we should send their opponents a dossier of the facts and some sample banners or chants.

Honestly don't think this is something to be "chanting" about. We have to go through the proper channels here for this to be taken seriously.

There's a fine line between raising awareness and goading etc and we need to treat this topic with the respect it deserves otherwise it's easy for people to brush it off as "point scoring".

I’ve said on here a few times, it was facilitation and a cover up. Now their fans are facilitating it too peddling this desperate shite!

Exactly. I think I have only seen one of theirs actually stand up and call celtic out for the abuse. For the rest of them it's always whitabootery, normally with unsubstantiated stories and lies. It's amazing the amount of them who have the same photo's and stories that post, almost as if it's co-ordinated ;)

Just a thought, has anyone sent a message to the head facilitator?
That's my thinking also.
There seems to be a new culture of "ahem" opening up and reporting within the catholic church all led by the heid bummer in Rome.
Reading this stuff it appears they would like such behaviour reported and punished ?

Honestly don't think this is something to be "chanting" about. We have to go through the proper channels here for this to be taken seriously.

There's a fine line between raising awareness and goading etc and we need to treat this topic with the respect it deserves otherwise it's easy for people to brush it off as "point scoring".
People that brush it off as point scoring are doing so because it's a convenient way for them to turn a blind eye. I'm not sure if you watched the TV programme the other night called Sarah Payne the untold story. In the programme you could see the devastation that these monsters cause innocent families and change their lives into a living hell. All of these individuals that prefer to conveniently turn a blind eye due to protecting the name of a football club are in effect allowing these monsters to continue causing devastation and if chanting about this helps to bring them to justice I'd say so be it as it's most definitely not point scoring.

People that brush it off as point scoring are doing so because it's a convenient way for them to turn a blind eye. I'm not sure if you watched the TV programme the other night called Sarah Payne the untold story. In the programme you could see the devastation that these monsters cause innocent families and change their lives into a living hell. All of these individuals that prefer to conveniently turn a blind eye due to protecting the name of a football club are in effect allowing these monsters to continue causing devastation and if chanting about this helps to bring them to justice I'd say so be it as it's most definitely not point scoring.

I’m fairly confident chanting about paedo’s at a football match will achieve the square root of eff all. It only gives our enemies a stick to beat us with and a way to deflect from the issue.

If we want this taken seriously, then we have to go about it responsibly and have the care and wellbeing of the survivors and their families at the front of our thoughts.

Pressure has to be kept up on two distinct fronts.

Firstly, justice for the victims that have had their lives ruined by these monsters.

Secondly, proper sanctions and punishment for the people, club(s), press, governors of the game and politicians that allowed these monsters to roam in plain sight within them. If that takes banners and chanting to keep it in the public domain then so be it.

This is not about point-scoring, it is about doing the right thing.

#CelticKnew
#SNPknow

Spot on sir. They would be taking out adverts in the compliant Scottish press. Get it out there any way we can.

They wanted American style justice for us as in how they treated Lance Armstrong.
Not so keen on the American style justice as in Penn State though.

Today from France 24.
The article clearly demonstrates the “cover up strategy” that is endemic in the cult of RC.The club like no other has succeeded with this strategy for over 40 years but
hopefully there will be acknowledgment and justice for the victims soon.
France's Catholic Church pronounced a priest guilty of sexually abusing multiple Boy Scouts over several years and defrocked him Thursday, an unusually strong move that reflects France's growing reckoning with clergy sex abuse. The ruling by a church tribunal was the latest development in a case with repercussions that reached the highest levels of French Catholic leadership and the Vatican itself. The priest, Bernard Preynat, already confessed to abusing Boy Scouts during the 1970s and 1980s.Preynat is believed to have abused as many as 85 boys and faces trial in a French court next year. The church tribunal said its internal investigation found he committed "criminal acts of sexual character against minors under 16."The tribunal gave the maximum punishment allowed under church rules, stripping the priest of his clerical status. Citing repeated abuse and the large number of victims, it said Preynat abused his church-conferred authority as a Scout leader.He has a month to appeal the decision. "This is a great decision," said Alexandre Hezez, who was abused by Preynat and sought to have the priest defrocked for years. "Experience shows that often (abusive priests) are just displaced to other dioceses. By preserving their capacity to celebrate, they retain their power over people."Noting the exceptionally firm language in the church ruling, he expressed hope it would set a precedent."It's important to at last show ... that they can face strong sanctions, without concessions," Hezez told The Associated Press.His victims allege church authorities covered up for Preynat for years, allowing him to have continued contact with children up until his 2015 retirement.Among those accused of a cover-up in the Preynat case was France's senior Catholic cleric, Cardinal Philippe Barbarin, and Cardinal Luis Ladaria, who now heads the Vatican office in charge of handling sex abuse cases.Barbarin was convicted earlier this year of failing to report Preynat to police. Barbarin appealed but went to the Vatican to offer his resignation. Pope Francis refused to accept it.French magistrates are also investigating accusations against the Vatican's ambassador to France made by men who say he groped them. The envoy, Archbishop Luigi Ventura, has denied wrongdoing. The Vatican so far has not lifted his diplomatic immunity.(AP)

Submitted the following foi:

Dear Sir/madam,

I would like to make the following FOI Request

1) the number of emails (sent or received) between any member of the Scottish Parliament/government/MSP and the company Hollicom - Public Relations & Strategic Communication over the past 3 years

2) a list of all recipients and dates (to, cc or bbc) on each email (sent or received) between any member of the Scottish Parliament/government/MSP and the company Hollicom - Public Relations & Strategic Communication over the past 3 years

3) the contents (to, cc or bbc) on each email (sent or received) between any member of the Scottish Parliament/government/MSP and the company Hollicom - Public Relations & Strategic Communication over the past 3 years

4) a list of all payments made between any member of the Scottish Parliament/government/MSP and the company Hollicom - Public Relations & Strategic Communication over the past 3 years

Back