Frankfurt Morelos

ArfieldGer

Eintracht Frankfurt sent scouts to St Joseph’s match and are preparing a big money offer according to papers tomorrow.

They have just sold Haller to West Ham (£45m) and Jovic to Madrid (£65m).

I was very much in the “if the offer is substantial, let him go” camp but I’ve changed. I don’t want him to leave, I genuinely believe he’ll fire us to 55.

I want him here for one more season.

Same, however Frankfurt have cash to burn.

This is the 1st link to a club that I think will turn out to be real and result in a bid we'll have to consider.

Morelos is very similar to Jovic in my opinion, I can see why they'd want him.

No club is going to bid what we value Morelos at. It's not happening.

He will either go for less than he's worth.

Or, he's our main player next season.

Source - me.

Why is no club going to pay what we value him at? Jordan Rhodes has three £10m plus transfers in England and he is a diddy. Ross Mccormack has two £12m plus fees and he is a fucking waster.

If the board do their job and when any offers come make any interested party know that he is vital to what we are looking to do and if they want him they have to make any offer they wish to table to good to turn down?

Eintracht Frankfurt sent scouts to St Joseph’s match and are preparing a big money offer according to papers tomorrow.

They have just sold Haller to West Ham (£45m) and Jovic to Madrid (£65m).
Ok well they should know he is at least half the player Jovic is so bidding starts at £30m

I am in the camp that we hold on to him for one more season, and that we start wining things, but it is a long shot I think he will be gone, the first offer that meets our value?

If he goes I just hope we can find a suitable replacement who can be relied upon. This season is huge and the timing isn’t great to be honest. It’s a big risk at this stage and has to be for really big money.

You need to be talking record breaking silly money for Morelos to leave!

I think you will find all the talk by Stewart Robertson of we value him around 20 mill tosh!
I don’t think the club will be hard to deal with.
Anything 10-12…should get him.
Providing the deal and the club are to his taste!

He played in Finland ffs, Alfie will go where the money and opportunities are, if that’s China, Germany or Scotland, he will do what it takes to guarantee his families future.
As long as we get what we want in exchange then that’s fine by me.

SG won't be here next year if we win nothing again.

He/we stand a far better chance with AM them without him.

No way do I see him going on the cheap. It will batter our club record fee in or out to make us sell. SG isn't an idiot.

Back