Kris Boyd’s new found media role

blair_omnibus

Those who know me on here will testify that I spent the best part of 5 years defending Kris on this very forum for various reason she whether it be ability, team selection or some other reason.

I grew up in a youth system playing against Boyd in various teams & various age groups.

But now I want to address the kind of leeching c*unt he’s now become.

His every breath being a negative slant on anything that may be related to Rangers. His most recent verbal assault on Ryan Jack being one of the most disgusting ‘Rangers fans’ view of anything outside of John James.

This prick needs taken down a peg or 5.

He leeched from our club under McCoist whilst offering less than f*ck all.

I never thought I’d become the guy that goes after him like this but I genuinely don’t think he’d last a minute should he find himself in the company of any genuine Rangers man.

Kris Boyd, you’re a leeching worst c*nt. and I hope your career becomes that of a desperate, stinking, gutter sniping arsehole.

I remember in a previous life on the old board arguing with yourself and Number_Eight (RIP) how Daniel Cousin/A Cousin Type would be better for us than Boyd but to be fair to the pair of you, you were both loyal to Boyd and he did indeed score goals.

However over the last year or two he has really prostituted himself out unashamedly, full of nothing but horrible parochial dinosaur views on football and his bitter, twisted opinions on Rangers are vomit-enducing.

A player I never rated he could have made so much more of his talent even first time around. I booed him of the park v Killie and will do so any time he pays against us. The ultimate puppet within a Tim media

Glad I don't buy pape-pers or watch/listen to after chat on Rangers games on Scottish BBCTV or BT, or Radio Snyde and the cringey BBC Sportsound thing.

I haven't a clue on what he's been saying, but I certainly remember his 2nd stint with us...a robbing b@stard who disappointed big time.

Hes a real arse its very dissapointing
The ferocity of his attacks on us its hard to even think he played for us .

And all the bams who applauded him recently no sense of reality.

Hes entitled to his opinion but its the hate he displays he was a good poacher
And.lucky to get the service he got as a no 9... in my opinon he was a average player who got lucky .

As a player he was great for all the SPL games, well almost all of them.

He wasn’t up to much against any side that was organised and able to give us a serious game which is why his record against Celtic is abysmal. It was easy to see why he was dropped for a lot of big games. Anyone remember his attempt at a pass away in El Madrigal when we played Villarreal? Think it was Ferguson who made the run, he had acres of space to slide the ball into for Ferguson to be through on goal, and Boyd manages to hit the one defender who was still there.

He's a crap pundit and maybe not a big rangers fan.

But I like him because he scored a ton of goals for us. That'll do for me.

Could score goals but was one lazy bastard ... I think he's fecking garbage on the tv , but hey he slates us at every turn.. He's going places

As a player in his first spell, he was excellent. No matter what anyone tries to say.

But his 2nd spell coupled with his last 2 months of abuse of the manager & Ryan Jack has been disgusting.

He’s a lying, deceitful, dirty bastard & I hope someone gets a hold of him soon.

Last edited:
He's a fanny, aye.

But to call him a leech because he never gave up his contract (knowing he'll never get those wages again) is just a stupid thing to say.

Imagine your work paid you more than your worth but then realised you were pay at your job.. Would you be like "aye, you're right, I'll leave. Don't worry about that contract, I'm sure something will turn up for me"

:rolleyes:

The thing is he is invariably right in what he is saying.

Jack isn't good enough for Scotland
Cathro was a clown
Dundee United needed a strong Rangers.

All 100% correct.

The way he goes about it isn't exactly great but his points stand up.

He's a fanny, aye.

But to call him a leech because he never gave up his contract (knowing he'll never get those wages again) is just a stupid thing to say.

Imagine your work paid you more than your worth but then realised you were pay at your job.. Would you be like "aye, you're right, I'll leave. Don't worry about that contract, I'm sure something will turn up for me"

What the %^*& are you on about? :D

As a player in his first spell, he was excellent. No matter what anyone’s tries to say.

But his 2nd spell couple with is last 2 months of abuse of the manager & Ryan Jack hasn’t been disgusting.

He’s a lying, deceitful, dirty bastard & I hope someone gets a hold of him soon.

I admit to never being a fan of his, I always saw him as lazy, his work rate was poor, didn't lead the line well and his contribution to the overall team performance was frequently below par, however he scored goals and was clinical in and around the box. In fact the fastest I ever saw him run was after scoring the winning penalty against dundee hibs at Hampden.

When we brought him back I was furious, but even so wanted him to do well, sadly he missed every one on one he was handed, was slow, fat and uninterested, a wage thief in its truest form.

Now he puts the boot into the club that has given him everything, he's a c()nt end of.

He's a fanny, aye.

What are you on about?

The fact is he took a big wage and couldn’t even bother his fat arse to try and stay in respectable shape. He was a rich skiving bastard

The thing is he is invariably right in what he is saying.

Jack isn't good enough for Scotland
Cathro was a clown
Dundee United needed a strong Rangers.

All 100% correct.

The way he goes about it isn't exactly great but his points stand up.
I beg to differ, in the current set up Ryan Jack is most certainly good enough to play for Scotland, Boyd is simply bitter as he was rarely picked for his country, he should look into the mirror for answers instead of slating others.

I'm just talking about people calling him a leech.

He should never have been offered a contract after he left. That's who's to blame here.. The one's who gave him the money.

So you can’t blame the ‘professional’ athlete who couldn’t even put in a bit of effort?

I reckon the ones who gave him a contract probably expected a bit of effort and a decent return given what he did in his first spell. They couldn’t have predicted he’d turn up uninterested and well over-weight

So you can’t blame the ‘professional’ athlete who couldn’t even put in a bit of effort?

I reckon the ones who gave him a contract probably expected a bit of effort and a decent return given what he did in his first spell. They couldn’t have predicted he’d turn up uninterested and well over-weight
He was like that before he was signed... I remember lots of unhappy people.

Aye, he scored goals but was the wrong player to sign on a big wage.

Pound for pound one of our best signings imo his goals in in finals the Dundee Utd one where big goals but I feel he is letting himself down and he is on the verge of tarnishing his Rangers reputation beyond repair and imo he has went up a notch after his reception at Ibrox he must feel he can say whatever and still get cheered.

I think we've all been guilty of placing Rangers players on pedestals only for it to come back and bite us, i never really took to Boyd so his comments don't bother me so much, in a way i'm glad he's proven to be the fanny i always thought he was. To suggest Ryan Jack has had more red cards than good games was either a shit joke or an ill-informed 'pundit', that's his level.

What's he said that's so outrageous? I'm genuinely asking here as I don't read whichever paper he writes for nor do I listen to radio Scotland. I know he made a mean comment about Ryan Jack the other day which was unnecessary but other than that what's he said to merit all this abuse?

The article when he called a section of Celtic fans a shower of shit and pulled them re the Jimmy Bell stuff?

Or the one where he said we were bullied in the Semi?

Ehm the one when he said Scumdee have been in decline since Thompsons wish to shit on us?

The only person who he seems to constantly question is King other than that meh - don't really read him say much a lot of Rangers fans haven't said, more so around the Pedro stuff which seems to have got a few folks etchy

Even the Jack comments - post Killie a load of folks were saying he had to wind it in a bit

His comments on Ryan Jack show somebody who is either jealous or doesn't really understand football. Jack has something rarely seen in a Scottish football player - composure. He seldom gives the ball away and is happy to receive it anywhere on the pitch. IMO he had a good game the other night and didn't look out of place at right back.

His media stint has been as disgraceful as his second spell at Rangers where he looked and played like he's been snapped up from a bad pub team and he seems to lack intelligence.

He's a fućking let down.

Never fails to disappoint.

His synthetic hair and plastic teeth are always good for a chortle though, almost as funny at his inability to string a coherent sentence together.

Also appears unable to breathe mid sentence.

He seems to forget that when he came back to us, he was a fat lazy lard erse so why he thinks he can criticise younger players currently playing for us christ knows!

Im getting sick of his fat face and pointless opinions.

And failed to lose the weight during the season

He's a fućking let down.

Never fails to disappoint.

His synthetic hair and plastic teeth are always good for a chortle though, almost as funny at his inability to string a coherent sentence together.

Also appears unable to breathe mid sentence.

Nail on head. What he says is irrelevant really, its just for attention. If there was a football show for vacuous gossiping men like Loose Women he'd be the host. Yet, he can hardly talk English.

His views on Pedro were the same as the majority on here. His views on Ryan Jack are different from mine but I've met Bears who think Jack has not played as well as expected. At the end of the day Boyd is entitled to his opinion. We can agree or disagree. That's what happens with pundits. I just don't get this view that he should not tell it as he sees it just because he used to play with us.

His views on Pedro were the same as the majority on here. His views on Ryan Jack are different from mine but I've met Bears who think Jack has not played as well as expected. At the end of the day Boyd is entitled to his opinion. We can agree or disagree. That's what happens with pundits. I just don't get this view that he should not tell it as he sees it just because he used to play with us.
Agreed. There’s times when I read his columns and think he is just spouting nonsense but there’s other times I find myself reading and agreeing with everything he says.

He grew up supporting us, that’s not in doubt, and he is paid to give his views, I dont see him as any different to any other pundit in that regard.

His column today was bang on I thought, basically ripping the SFA to shreds, saying the game against Holland was totally pointless, which it was, saying the praise for Tierney at centre half was way over the top, which it was, and had a go at the disgraceful section of the support who booed Ryan Jack.

how anyone could defend is attitude is beyond me

a lazy fat bastard who could and should have achieved so much more

Back