Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I guess I’m in a bit of a negative mood today regarding this and I’m fully aware of the amazing work being done by others on this forum who no doubt are more clued up about these matters. However my main worry can be summed up when Bernard Manning was talking about a certain tax fraud case and he said, ‘ you’ll never convict Ken Dodd in Liverpool ‘ .
The same can probably be attributed to Celtic and Scotland. I fear this will all end up Digby Brown versus La Cosa Nostra and I know who my monies on. The cabal have too much influence at all levels but maybe I’ll be proved wrong.

Reading the posts from early this morning I am struck by how recent additions to this forum seem intent on sowing dissension and disheartenedness in our ranks. Subtly, but surely, with crocodile tears and staunchness, Hollicom does its job.

Litigation takes time. There are lots of "i"s to be dotted and "t"s to be crossed and one silly mistake can derail the whole process. Complainants and witnesses, not necessarily the same people, will be being examined by Maguire and his team to try to ensure that the stories add up. Simple errors could cost the whole case

Additionally there will be a few con-men trying it on too. Just look at Grenfell.

Good shout.
Undoubtedly there are mentally challengeds on here, and everywhere else, sniffing for titbits and spreading misinformation.
They will also be seeking any pointers to help derail the procedure on a "technicality".

Remember this is SNP government led Scotland complete with a bigot justice minister, where in the recent past evidence from a sectarian case has been conveniently and inexplicably lost and a trainee dentist was found guilty of child rape but walked free withour his name even going on the sex offenders register.
Make no mistake, this could be life or death, nor only for celtc, but the whole reputation of the catholic sector of society.
They will stop at nothing to wriggle out of this.

Marc Horne at the The Times is the only decent journalist with any kind of good and sound moral compass who has focused on the recent convictions of Torbett Cairney King and McCafferty who can hold his head up high

Also Times Editor Scotland Magnus Llewellin deserves credit too for not letting Nonce FC off the hook

The rest of the so called investigative journalists are shitebags and imposters

What we need is an article in The Times to highlight the paedo ring clearly in operation at Parkpaed since 1966 when Torbett set up CBC

Torbetts first victim at CBC was reported as 1967 so it started within a year of it being set up

Why wont they call out the biggest paedo ring in professional football ?

Marc’s done 10 pieces since 30 May on different aspects of this mate ;)

I guess I’m in a bit of a negative mood today regarding this and I’m fully aware of the amazing work being done by others on this forum who no doubt are more clued up about these matters. However my main worry can be summed up when Bernard Manning was talking about a certain tax fraud case and he said, ‘ you’ll never convict Ken Dodd in Liverpool ‘ .
The same can probably be attributed to Celtic and Scotland. I fear this will all end up Digby Brown versus La Cosa Nostra and I know who my monies on. The cabal have too much influence at all levels but maybe I’ll be proved wrong.

I think you will be proved wrong buddy. I’m (regrettably) not part of these guys on here who have been pushing for justice for the victims for so long. But I’ve been around long enough to know they’re going to help see this thing through, firstly for the many victims then secondly for us.

It’s a stain on Scotland’s future and one the SNP could well do without as they push their indi agenda. As this grows arms and legs, more of the soft cult will question their allegiance.

I think you will be proved wrong buddy. I’m (regrettably) not part of these guys on here who have been pushing for justice for the victims for so long. But I’ve been around long enough to know they’re going to help see this thing through, firstly for the many victims then secondly for us.

It’s a stain on Scotland’s future and one the SNP could well do without as they push their indi agenda. As this grows arms and legs, more of the soft cult will question their allegiance.

I despise what this country has become and the amount of people in the Scottish parliament and the media trying to obstruct the course of justice in this case. It is utterly sickening.

I would love if your last point is correct IB. It’s not the most important thing, justice is, but it would be a great by product if we could get our country sorted.

B&R’s note when he said that so many people are oblivious to this is really disappointing, and maybe a symptom of our strategy because we saw a while ago what response we were getting in Scotland & that’s why the team re focussed to a large extent.

But when this all breaks wee sexy Nikla shouldn’t have a job.

A prominent member of Derby County was saying that the article was dead on the money and mentioned Ogradi when he was at Derby.

I said that was bad but the Celtc situation was worse with BJKnowing etc. He had never heard of any problems or of Torbett etc.

This is a Scottish problem with Scottish cover ups.
The Dan Gordon documentary covers football U.K. Wide will go out across the whole country mate.

The sheer numbers on an industrial scale at Celtic will see this go nuclear imo but the independent inquiry is vital and we need to wait on Thompson's serving papers.

Worth remembering there's movement in America also.

I would love if your last point is correct IB. It’s not the most important thing, justice is, but it would be a great by product if we could get our country sorted.

B&R’s note when he said that so many people are oblivious to this is really disappointing, and maybe a symptom of our strategy because we saw a while ago what response we were getting in Scotland & that’s why the team re focussed to a large extent.

But when this all breaks wee sexy Nikla shouldn’t have a job.

Can I PM you?

The Dan Gordon documentary covers football U.K. Wide will go out across the whole country mate.

The sheer numbers on an industrial scale at Celtic will see this go nuclear imo but the independent inquiry is vital and we need to wait on Thompson's serving papers.

I guess that I was kind of surprised that the Celtc situation was news!

I'll add that McCafferty and Bennell were shipping victims between Celtic and Crewe.

If that link can be positively established, I think that will be the killer punch. I hope one of the forthcoming documentaries can shed some light on this.

Up till now though, the one that floored me was that, at McCafferty's trial, it emerged that one of the boys he assaulted had also been assaulted by Cairney during an earlier Celtic Boys Club tour to New Jersey in 1989.

Last edited:
If that link can be positively established, I think that will be the killer punch. I hope one of the forthcoming documentaries can shed some light on this.

Up till now though, the one that floored me was that, at McCafferty's trial, it emerged that one of the boys he assaulted had also been assaulted by Cairney during an earlier Celtic Boys Club tour to New Jersey in 1989.
How Kevin Kelly & Jack McGinn can sleep at night is beyond me,mate.

A prominent member of Derby County was saying that the article was dead on the money and mentioned Ogradi when he was at Derby.

I said that was bad but the Celtc situation was worse with BJKnowing etc. He had never heard of any problems or of Torbett etc.

And this is being hidden from the people of Scotland.

These kids only wanted to play for the club they loved. Their families were no doubt pushing them, as any family would, to stick in and be a success.
Meanwhile, these utterly depraved monsters, masquerading as coaches and mentors. were bullying them, intimidating them, molesting them and raping them.
Those poor kids must have been terrified, and the perverted, bully-bastard monsters would most certainly have discussed how best to keep the poor lads in check.
The highly likely scenario that they were passing the boys round to other monsters such as Barry Bennell would suggest they were acting with downright impunity. They thought that they were untouchable, perhaps due to other monsters in the ring holding privileged positions in society.
Thankfully the law has caught up with many of them, but there are plenty of others out there who were either part of the Celtic Paedophile Ring or part of the cover up. Those animals need to be named and made to pay for their depravity. Only then will the victims feel they have some sort of closure.

Last edited:
Kelly and McGinn might just go to sleep at night.

The press can then report on what good they did and how they carried Celtic to the very front of European football.

But we all know and we will never allow them to cover up their vile acts.

No matter how this turns out, we must forever spread the word worldwide that Celtic FC covered up a paedophile ring.

How Kevin Kelly & Jack McGinn can sleep at night is beyond me,mate.
They can sleep at night because of their religion
They have told a priest what happened and he has absolved them of their sins, it’s how it works in the cult world
No feeling, no remorse or no care for the victims as that is all secondary to
protecting their church or football team
Still trying to work out how large John was indoctrinated into this abnormal and sick way of behaving
I mean they even kicked his arse when he thought he was getting on the board of bigot fc
I am repeating myself here but I cannot for the life of me work out why Kelly and McGinn have not been taken to a police station and questioned ,
then placed under arrest for failing vulnerable children repeatedly
One has admitted he knew and the other is as guilty as sin
I am at a loss as to what the other cases have got to do with this,
To me it is a different charge and a different crime

They can sleep at night because of their religion
They have told a priest what happened and he has absolved them of their sins, it’s how it works in the cult world
No feeling, no remorse or no care for the victims as that is all secondary to
protecting their church or football team
Still trying to work out how large John was indoctrinated into this abnormal and sick way of behaving
I mean they even kicked his arse when he thought he was getting on the board of bigot fc
I am repeating myself here but I cannot for the life of me work out why Kelly and McGinn have not been taken to a police station and questioned ,
then placed under arrest for failing vulnerable children repeatedly
One has admitted he knew and the other is as guilty as sin
I am at a loss as to what the other cases have got to do with this,
To me it is a different charge and a different crime

And add to that the fact that the leaders of their cult don’t actually believe that child abuse is a crime.

It's quite incredible isn't it?

I'll let Derby and every other team in The English and Scottish Leagues (that's a lot of teams) know what's been covered up. They'll have no excuses for not knowing then.

Not long in, been busy all day, but I'm prepping that tonight and will contact them over the next few days.

As you say mate, the documentary will shine a light (pun intended) on any dark corners missed throughout the UK. I just hope it's going to be as powerful as we imagine it will be. The facts should speak for themselves of course, but I think you know what I mean.

I despise what this country has become and the amount of people in the Scottish parliament and the media trying to obstruct the course of justice in this case. It is utterly sickening.

Never despise your country.
That's akin to giving it over to them.
Sure, the mentally challengeds and the natzis are a stain on present day Scotland but we must never give up on it.
Remember : NO SURRENDER !!

Given I joined in July, safe to say that is aimed at me.

I will put over 20 posters name on here in a post and @ them to confirm who I am.

@Grigo Yossarian

Will you as just 1 poster confirm I am 100% PUL please?

Sorry to drag you into this post mate.
I must apologise if my post was construed as aimed at you. It was not. Although reading back I can see how you could be insulted. Once again sorry

Shrink slams Hoops chiefs over handling of Celtic Boys Club scandal at Jim Torbett abuse trial
  • Ben Archibald

A SHRINK who gave evidence at Jim Torbett’s abuse trial slammed Hoops chiefs over their handling of the Celtic Boys Club scandal and said: “Take responsibility just like Chelsea.”
Dr John Marshall believes bosses should have reacted like the Blues, who “apologised unreservedly” after their ex-chief scout Eddie Heath’s paedo past was exposed.
John Marshall slammed Hoops chiefs over their handling of the scandal
Torbett was one of four boys club coaches convicted of abuseCredit: Spindrift Photo Agency. All Rights Reserved. Fee paid for single use only. No web use
His latest criticism follows his recent claims that Parkhead supremos had handled the boys club outrage “abysmally”.
He tweeted: “Note Celtic and other clubs how Chelsea has dealt with their awful abuse scandal. Shining a bright light, taking full responsibility and building robust safeguards.”
And he revealed he would give the same advice to the Scottish Premiership champions after a damning report this week found over a dozen starlets were targeted by Heath, who died in 1983.
The clinical psychologist told The Scottish Sun: “Be open and transparent in a similar way to Chelsea.
“Communicate directly with victims — there can’t be periods of silence.
“They have to acknowledge what the victims have gone through and the impact on them and thoroughly investigate like Chelsea did.
“Chelsea gave a really thorough apology and acknowledged that.”
The English Premiership giants described Heath’s conduct as “beyond reprehensible” and apologised that it had gone unchallenged.

Celtic, who expressed “regret and sorrow” for the victims, have been criticised for insisting the Hoops are not legally responsible as the boys club was a separate organisation.
Jailed former coach Torbett, 71, is one of four boys club workers convicted of abuse.
Celtic were contacted for comment last night.

Shrink slams Hoops chiefs over handling of Celtic Boys Club scandal at Jim Torbett abuse trial
  • Ben Archibald

A SHRINK who gave evidence at Jim Torbett’s abuse trial slammed Hoops chiefs over their handling of the Celtic Boys Club scandal and said: “Take responsibility just like Chelsea.”
Dr John Marshall believes bosses should have reacted like the Blues, who “apologised unreservedly” after their ex-chief scout Eddie Heath’s paedo past was exposed.
John Marshall slammed Hoops chiefs over their handling of the scandal
Torbett was one of four boys club coaches convicted of abuseCredit: Spindrift Photo Agency. All Rights Reserved. Fee paid for single use only. No web use
His latest criticism follows his recent claims that Parkhead supremos had handled the boys club outrage “abysmally”.
He tweeted: “Note Celtic and other clubs how Chelsea has dealt with their awful abuse scandal. Shining a bright light, taking full responsibility and building robust safeguards.”
And he revealed he would give the same advice to the Scottish Premiership champions after a damning report this week found over a dozen starlets were targeted by Heath, who died in 1983.
The clinical psychologist told The Scottish Sun: “Be open and transparent in a similar way to Chelsea.
“Communicate directly with victims — there can’t be periods of silence.
“They have to acknowledge what the victims have gone through and the impact on them and thoroughly investigate like Chelsea did.
“Chelsea gave a really thorough apology and acknowledged that.”
The English Premiership giants described Heath’s conduct as “beyond reprehensible” and apologised that it had gone unchallenged.

Celtic, who expressed “regret and sorrow” for the victims, have been criticised for insisting the Hoops are not legally responsible as the boys club was a separate organisation.
Jailed former coach Torbett, 71, is one of four boys club workers convicted of abuse.
Celtic were contacted for comment last night.

This is becoming a habit of yours IBN :D

Back