Andy King on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a good shot on him, something i do feel we lack in slightly. Gerrard has said himself sometimes we over play it in midfield, most likely due to us not having a proper goal scoring midfielder.

Really wish some of you lot would listen to the managers words before spouting crap about how its a strange signing or that certain players will leave now :rolleyes:
Are we getting his brother Wan thrown in as a sweetener, I haven’t heard or read anything SG has said on AK so don’t know

Well played OP

You seem to have called this rumour spot on

King if I remember is really fast and a very experienced player who could help the team

Rodgers loaning us a player wont go down well at Parkpaed

Happy with this signing. He will score goals for us and we now have plenty of very good options in midfield. I'd like us to bring in another striker as back up and a LB if possible but those could wait until the next window

Good player, but a strange signing in many ways.

Also, where does that leave Greg Docherty in the midfield pecking order?

To be honest not sure why you care if King is a better player and from what I’ve seen is a far superior player then he strengthens the Squad and the team.

We have no room for sentiment.

Andy King will arrive tomorrow on loan from Leicester (as now reported by @Chris_Jack89)

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers said to have personally endorsed the move to join a ‘fantastic club with a fantastic manager’

Andy will be Rangers 10th summer signing

Cue timplosion

Andy King will arrive tomorrow on loan from Leicester (as now reported by @Chris_Jack89)

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers said to have personally endorsed the move to join a ‘fantastic club with a fantastic manager’

Cue timplosion
That will piss the mhanks off even more that Brendan is helping us to 55!
It just gets better :)

Hi all,

First time poster but I thought I’d share some news.

A good friend of mine is best mates with Andy King and it’s a done deal to Rangers on loan, he’s in Manchester having a medical now.

He hasn’t been named in Leicester’s squad and wants to play football. He was supposed to go to Hibs but apparently we wanted him.

Good addition to the squad!

Seb
Well done mate.

Don't know anything about him tbh but fully trust the management on this. He must have something about him to have so many appearances for Leicester.

Cue timplosion
This will tip any of them that are left to tip.

Cue timplosion
Is this a real tweet?

Hi all,

First time poster but I thought I’d share some news.

A good friend of mine is best mates with Andy King and it’s a done deal to Rangers on loan, he’s in Manchester having a medical now.

He hasn’t been named in Leicester’s squad and wants to play football. He was supposed to go to Hibs but apparently we wanted him.

Good addition to the squad!

Seb

Now that’s what I call a quality first post!

Cue timplosion
Giving him to us over than them Lol he obviously dosnt Rate Lemmon

Great signing.

Bewildered by the 6 or 7 pages of posts of people thinking the midfield 5 which includes Docherty will suffice over a 50/60 game session. If Davis picks up an injury or Jack gets suspended for instance, we're down to 4 while hopefully playing Thursday / Sunday including travelling for at least 6 weeks.

Arfield will rightly take up a spot in the front 3.

Leaves Aribo who could see some crazy international schedule with an African nation, Jack, Kamara, Davis and Dochery (who has yet to really prove he can be a mainstay for the club, albeit has had few chances to prove it).

Bringing in a premier league winner on a loan for squad depth is fantastic business.

Well done OP for a first post on here that was a ballsy first post. Fair play fella & few on here owe you an apology. Look forward to your future exclusives lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back