Tommy Sheridan having a meltdown re Lennon

There is literally nothing that man touches that doesn’t turn to shit. Crack on Tommy.

We...pointless pause...all...another random pointless pause...salute you.

"Wuv aw goat impossible dreams...whether it's get the weans new shoes, a wee holiday, Rafael Benitez as oor manager..."
That video is class, I love the looks of horror on their faces when they realise she is actually gonna sing it acapello.

Christ almighty his public speaking was had enough before without using George Galloway as some type of template.

That’s embarrassing on so many different levels.

jhecds.png

I seriously suspect the guy has social communication and verbal issues, watch it again and take notice how often, and within one sentence he will displace both anger and happiness on his face and tone of voice. Surely it can’t be healthy for a human to do this is nearly every sentence constructed, one or two for comedic or dramatic effect yes, but almost all, worrying.

Looks like the bold Tommy is trying to corner the tim Gordon sawyers / madman market

The indie cash cow must not be bringing in the hits / donations

Phil 3 names /,John James & haggerty must all be worried about this new player on the scene

If It keeps Lennon at Celtic then I for one think Tommy is onto something here. Well done Tommy I say.

Genuinely looks like a shit acting audition reel a stage wannabe has put together to try and get a gig.

Something sinister with him recently coming back. This video, on the fitba daft pod cast, something is brewing

He's positioning himself for another political comeback. He smells a general election, the separatist movement is creaking and splitting, the Labour Party is in disarray. The deluded chancer thinks he has a chance of a place in Holyrood.

His last stand in 2010 saw him get 1.4% of the vote. Yes, 1.4%.

He is regarded as a crank locally.

I genuinely think he is mentally ill.

FFS, If thats what they are like now, its going to be a very entertaining season!! Tommy Sheridan-bawbag.

He was on the Football Daft podcast with Ewen Cameron & Grado earlier this week-said he stopped going to Parkhead for a few years after the Mark Walters banana throwing game New Year 1988.

I was just about to start a new thread on this.

It's ironically extremely rare to hear any form of confession from their support with regards to the way they acted that day. We've had some players and media seem to forget what happened.

Fair play to Sheridan for calling it out, a shameful day for Scotland.

Listened to the football daft podcast today, it was recorded on the Tuesday afternoon i believe and the "special" guest was of course Sheridan. He was going on about how Lenny is the right man for the job, how good celtic are looking, how they were going to qualify comfortably from their qualifying game and nearly breaking my eardrums with how loud and riled he was getting. He also offered Grado (Rangers fan) a look at his champions league ticket as he would have never seen one before.....

See sitting back listening to him spill his shite out but also knowing that they got papped out was so strangely satisfying. :)):)):)):)):))

I can’t watch that cunt or listen to him speak without cringing inside out. “GET A GRIP” indeed, Tommy.

The amount of public money shelled out on this irrelevant prick makes me sick. An omnishambles of a human being with an even more despicable wife.

We beat them at Ibrox, there will be a full scale meltdown. Do it Rangers. This 10 in a row bollocks is driving them nuts.

Back