AIK Hooligans (Firman Boys) Out For Celtic Fans In Glasgow Last Night

The hooligan element of football is tragic.

I'd love to see Celtic fans getting leathered but walking about the streets of Glasgow late on a Wednesday night expecting to bump into groups of Celtic fans is sheer stupidity.

If they want to fight i'm sure they can do it tonight when there's actually a game getting played.

Should just stopped and asked where to find the slop houses.

But on the other hand, PS should have gone and picked them up in nce they knew they were “looking”!

I have no time for the mentally challengeds but those attention seeking aresholes are just a bunch of fannies who would shit themselves if anyone growled at them.

The hooligan element of football is tragic.

I'd love to see Celtic fans getting leathered but walking about the streets of Glasgow late on a Wednesday night expecting to bump into groups of Celtic fans is sheer stupidity.

If they want to fight i'm sure they can do it tonight when there's actually a game getting played.
They’ll try something tomorrow, Ajax hooligans came up the Gallowgate and Celtic fans were hiding under cars and the Bar67 owner got his face caved in.

In what way? I'm curious. Is it political leanings, dirty style of play?

Most hated club in the country. From the capital, look down there noses at everyone and are more interested in focusing on their opponents than their own team.

Sure they played Linfield in a qualifier a few years back and took banners to Windsor park slagging their league titles haul.

Got a mate over there who hates AIK they are known for having good battles and will fling any groin brigade about like damp rags.

Most hated club in the country. From the capital, look down there noses at everyone and are more interested in focusing on their opponents than their own team.

Sure they played Linfield in a qualifier a few years back and took banners to Windsor park slagging their league titles haul.

Have a few mates from ifk that come over here regularly. Hate aik and that lot with a passion. Good enough for me.

Pretty sure I seen some of these clowns on Buchanan Street last night on my way from Queen Street Station to Glasgow Central.

Immediate thought was what a bunch of fannies.

Hope them and Sellik batter fcuk out of each other. Preferably in a field somewhere away from normal people.

Seriously, why would you not want anyone to knock fc_uk out of the filth as opposed to a 50/50?

I'm at a loss at this.

I have met a few IFK lads over the years in the pubs over here with Rangers polos on etc. One boy, even with no previous connection to us/Scotland, pulled out his phone with pics of his kids decked out in replica kits.

Decent bunch of lads :)

Ive got ifk strips etc for my son they have brought over

They will have been looking for the green brigade and that lot, rather than ordinary fans.

There have been numerous examples recently of them attacking our fans so good luck to the Swedes, I say.

Back