Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

What you,me and the majority are missing Grigo is the ability to interfere with kids,cover it up and deny it ever happened then carry on as normal,or should I say,their version of normal, not ours.
They think that they are untouchable as they thought that there was not a chance in hell either the kids would tell anyone and if they did they wouldn’t be believed.

This way of thinking is about to slap them slap bang in the baws by the brave victims especially the ones who don’t want there selves kept a secret as it’s very hard to cover up there being.

They think that they are untouchable as they thought that there was not a chance in hell either the kids would tell anyone and if they did they wouldn’t be believed.

This way of thinking is about to slap them slap bang in the baws by the brave victims especially the ones who don’t want there selves kept a secret as it’s very hard to cover up there being.

They are not as untouchable as they thinkTalkTalk,when there are guys such as BlueNose94,Tommy and Grigo and many more on their case,their way of thinking is ach whose going to believe them,will be their downfall,give the bastards enough rope etc.

They are not as untouchable as they thinkTalkTalk,when there are guys such as BlueNose94,Tommy and Grigo and many more on their case,their way of thinking is ach whose going to believe them,will be their downfall,give the bastards enough rope etc.
I agree and hope one of them has some sort of heartland tells the whole story in court at their trial giving each and every victim peace and each and every one who abused and covered up for them the jail sentence they deserve with full page photographs them in every newspaper.

I see The Times Michael Grant has added his piece:

“Victims deserve justice
Celtic’s attempt to shake off decades of child sex abuse at Celtic Boys Club by insisting that the feeder club were a separate entity always stretched credibility. This week an independent review ordered by the SFA found that no club should distance themselves from closely affiliated youth clubs.
That has empowered lawyers for about 20 people who intend to raise legal actions against Celtic — the nightmarish outcome they were desperate to avoid. But this isn’t about Celtic or PR. Nor should it be about ammunition for rivals who affect compassion when all they want is for Celtic to be trashed. Justice should mean accountability and proportionate compensation for every claimant found to deserve it.”

Isn’t about Celtic? Poor little Celtic, huh Michael?

After all he has said that his club was separate from the boys club
And that it was separate
And that he tried to ignore and cover the BIGGEST child abuse case in Football club Historty

Should this man still be employed or involved with UEFA

Is this the sort of person UEFA want to be involved with

As surely there (UEFA) are responsible for the welfare of children in football
Maybe he's employed by UEFA,another corrupt organisation,to assist them in cover ups.Just maybe.

“Victims deserve justice
Celtic’s attempt to shake off decades of child sex abuse at Celtic Boys Club by insisting that the feeder club were a separate entity always stretched credibility. This week an independent review ordered by the SFA found that no club should distance themselves from closely affiliated youth clubs.
That has empowered lawyers for about 20 people who intend to raise legal actions against Celtic — the nightmarish outcome they were desperate to avoid. But this isn’t about Celtic or PR. Nor should it be about ammunition for rivals who affect compassion when all they want is for Celtic to be trashed. Justice should mean accountability and proportionate compensation for every claimant found to deserve it.”

i think he's meaning the justice for victims is the most important thing

i think he's meaning the justice for victims is the most important thing

I see that davie and absolutely agree that the victims are the most important factor in all this. But after reading the article a few times, I think he’s trying to be clever by including the “isn’t about Celtic” bit in there, not to mention the dig that it’s nasty rival fans who are drawing attention to the crimes rather than decent, concerned human beings regardless of team colour or faith.

Michael Grant
“Victims deserve justice”
We all agree this is first and foremost
Justice should mean accountability and proportionate compensation for every claimant found to deserve it.”
You and your fellow journalists Michael have been in a privileged position regards accountability
Why have you and your fellow work colleagues failed the victims for so long regards accountability
The names of the guilty have been known for decades
This hasn’t just arrived on your doorstep
You and all your friends have happily sat on your hands and watched from the side lines
From where I sit, it is my opinion you and your colleagues have had to be dragged to the table screaming
I find it sickening the way and the lengths journalists have went to to protect a group of people who abused young boys and those guilty of the cover up
Either Investigative journalism is non existent in Scotland or it is something far more sinister
I will go for the latter

In the coming weeks and months we are going to hear a lot of sad and sickening stories coming out of that club. The stories I have personally heard has had me in tears over the past few months.

This has gave me and certain others on here the determination to get justice for the victims. It’s such a sad state of affairs that there has been so many obstacles not only in our way but the victims and their families.

I have a message for what we call lurkers. Before coming on here just have a little think to yourself if it was one of your family? The way some of you come on here pretending to be one of us is just making you look foolish. We know who the majority of you are.

These were our country’s future footballers that were abused and their lives destroyed. Any human being that doesn’t want justice for the victims doesn’t deserve to be on this earth.
I have taken an interest in this thread very nearly since day one not as a Rangers fan but as a parent and grandparent,
I find myself horified at the thought of what some of these children have had to endure,The impact these vile crimes have had on these young men's and their families lives,

I have taken an interest in this thread very nearly since day one not as a Rangers fan but as a parent and grandparent,
I find myself horified at the thought of what some of these children have had to endure,The impact these vile crimes have had on these young men's and their families lives,
It’s heartbreaking what I’ve listened to. This is the reason a few of us on here decided to take the path of finding more perpetrators and the people who assisted in covering it up to justice. And also sharing around the world with football supporters what’s been going on at that club.

I personally think we are going to hear some more very harrowing stories like I mentioned in a previous post in the coming months.

On the money bh any self respecting individual will be sickened by what these youngsters had to endure, the perpetrators robbed them of their dreams and innocence and their lives ruined.They deserve all the help they can get.

They don't care less about the potential hundreds of victims of both CBC and their horrible club itself. This is all about protecting Jock Stein and Billy McNeill, supposed Scottish icons, who both knew of the crimes taking place and both refused to contact the police. The statues of these two should have been torn down long ago outside the Piggery, never mind both removed from the SFA Hall of Fame.

On the money bh any self respecting individual will be sickened by what these youngsters had to endure, the perpetrators robbed them of their dreams and innocence and their lives ruined.They deserve all the help they can get.

Many young lives were ruined by this but you need to remember some of their parents colluded with the Celtic FC to hide the abuse rather than report a crime and allow further abuse of others to happen.

They only needed to make one phone call.

I joined here about 2 years ago. Always logged in and looked at stuff I was interested in.
I only recently started posting due to this particular thread and the sheer determination from all who are driving it forward.
I am much the same mate, in fact i would say mibbee i am a wee bit obssesed i dont care i want people in a few years time to look at at a CELTIC badge in the same way they look at the SWASTIKA which is Associated with the Holocaust, and so shall the Celtic badge become forever associated with paedophilia

“Victims deserve justice

It was ripping out of him today.

It’s heartbreaking what I’ve listened to. This is the reason a few of us on here decided to take the path of finding more perpetrators and the people who assisted in covering it up to justice. And also sharing around the world with football supporters what’s been going on at that club.

I personally think we are going to hear some more very harrowing stories like I mentioned in a previous post in the coming months.

Michael Grant and his journalist chums would silence you all if they could.

What a fantastic read...corruption to the highest level...cover up after cover up...what a shower of scum bags they are...
This is the man ( Liewell ) who had the audacity to state that CFC kept their house in impeccable order while we were in danger of getting closed down for a paltry tax offence , well Hell slap it into you Peter Perfect , your perfect house of shame is about to crumble and you with it :mad: .

It was ripping out of him today.
Borlox its about doing the right thing, they had plenty of chances to help victims, they chose in most cases to destroy completely peoples lives by trashing them,that must really destroy a persons soul, to have the very people you idolized as Heroes,circle the wagons and then fling you out and start shooting at you for telling the truth

I want to know who is asking the Police about the 'other names' of the 14 that Gerry McSherry supplied. Somebodies feet needs to be held against the fire until an explanation comes forth.

The public need to know who the missing names are?
What action did the police do when supplied with the names?
Was the action adequate?
Was there any action at all?
Was there pressure to conceal the names?
Who applied the pressure?
What action is currently being taken against the names?

If there has been a systematic cover-up people need to end up in prison.

I actually believe that we can no longer operate in the same country as Celtic. The yahoos are of the same opinion. That’s why they used the tax case as an excuse to try and get rid of us but now we have the upper hand. We must channel all our energies into destroying their organisation once the victims have been fully compensated.
It’s kill or be killed. Our association with them no longer gets decided on the park, it’s the politics off the park that drives the narrative and this is why we have to nail them to the floor very soon.
Because if we sit back and do nothing and they emerge relatively unscathed, that particular wounded bheast is going to regroup and come after us with such furore, they will finish off what they failed to do to us in 2012.

Totally agree. We have far too many enemies in Scotland, and they have too many friends in high places for us to ever have a level playing field with them. And it’s not going to change.

I think the only real advantage we have over them is the English are more likely to have us playing in their league set up than celtic. The English would never have celtic. They’ve all seen poppygate, they all know fine well the riots the groin brigade would cause if they were let loose down there. They’d bring a political and religious poison to the English game that they’d rather keep out.

But Rangers aren’t in the same boat. What do our fans do? Wave union flags, sing GSTQ and rule Britannia. Few people in England would bat an eyelid at the Union bears, banners and card displays.

Even if we entered at the 20th tier and it took us 20-30 years to rise up, one day we could be playing in the EPL while celtic are left rotting in the SPFL with no one for company but the sheep, hearts, and their own shameful past.

Pipe dream?

Just out of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 what chance do people on here think that celtic are going to hammered hard via sanctions and compensation. We can all see it and know what should happen but the governing bodies and people involved in the cover up really fill me with fear on this.

Just out of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 what chance do people on here think that celtic are going to hammered hard via sanctions and compensation. We can all see it and know what should happen but the governing bodies and people involved in the cover up really fill me with fear on this.

Imo - The SPFL and uefa/fifa will say it’s a legal matter and not a football matter and nothing will happen to them regards footballing sanctions. They will probably say it’s just for the courts to decide financial compensation and sweep it under he carpet.

I want to know who is asking the Police about the 'other names' of the 14 that Gerry McSherry supplied. Somebodies feet needs to be held against the fire until an explanation comes forth.

The public need to know who the missing names are?
What action did the police do when supplied with the names?
Was the action adequate?
Was there any action at all?
Was there pressure to conceal the names?
Who applied the pressure?
What action is currently being taken against the names?

If there has been a systematic cover-up people need to end up in prison.
I take it FOI does not apply in this case?

As most of you are aware I recently posted reference being in contact with a clubs forum who requested we gave them more information on the worst scandal to hit world football and the subsequent coverup.

I want to give you an update now that this list has now grown with some very positive feedback.

As you will understand we have to hold back certain issues going public on the forum due to it being a very delicate issue, but I can definitely assure you that the word is spreading rapidly.

I can also say that the intimidation some of us have received has been seen also by various clubs forums and also outside forums which has proved what we are up against and also proved the poison that affiliates itself to that club.

Please understand that we cannot divulge any further and be assured that normal law abiding football supporters worldwide are witnessing the shame that club have brought to football.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying well done mate. Obviously this is a very delicate issue but I must commend you and the other guys in the thread putting in the hours and trying to get justice for the victims which is the most important thing. Don't let the bastards get to you and keep fighting the good fight

No surrender to that vile filth that masquerades as a football club

Tommy Burns knew
Tom Boyd knew
Paul Mcstay knew
Billy McNeil Knew
Fergus McCann Knew
Pat Bonner Knew
Lawell knew
Kelly knew
Jock Stein knew
And the list goes on and on everyone who knew and is alive should be jailed and those that have passed should have there names ran into the gutter!the sick scumbags that support and deflect from the shame and crimes committed by this club should hang their heads in shame!

The compensation payments have started already, so i would say a 10/10 for this. Punishment from the SFA, Uefa and Police i would say 5/10 for this, however if we do our job for the victims properly that could rise to 9/10. I have immense faith on the Bears working on this here and their tenacious work to get Justice for the victims.

Tommy Burns knew
Tom Boyd knew
Paul Mcstay knew
Billy McNeil Knew
Fergus McCann Knew
Pat Bonner Knew
Lawell knew
Kelly knew
Jock Stein knew
And the list goes on and on everyone who knew and is alive should be jailed and those that have passed should have there names ran into the gutter!the sick scumbags that support and deflect from the shame and crimes committed by this club should hang their heads in shame!
Every player they currently have and also those in the recent past also know/knew

They wear the uniform of abuse

My 1st post on this thread. Celtic FC under Liewell is different (imho) to Celtic under Sir Bob Kelly or McCann. I believe (don't abuse me if you disagree ) that Kelly or McCann would have accepted responsibility and tried to quell the problem rather than the "feck all to do with us" Liewell approach.

Aye, right you are, mate.
FFS.
They learned this "it wisnae us" approach to child rape from the catholic church, who have perfected these lies over centuries throughout almost every corner of the globe.

Pray tell then, what would make Kelly and McCann in particular break ranks from their tried and tested routine?

Zero. There won't be a single sanction against Celtic beyond any compensation they are FORCED to pay.

Tommy Burns knew
Tom Boyd knew
Paul Mcstay knew
Billy McNeil Knew
Fergus McCann Knew
Pat Bonner Knew
Lawell knew
Kelly knew
Jock Stein knew

Jack McGinn never knew ? :cool:

Back