Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I watched him on a Panel show with Professor Richard Dawkins and can't say I'm surprised he's been outed as a beast. Disgusting organisation from top to bottom.

Mea Maxima Culpa on Netflix is even more horrific.
Not on Netflix (UK version anyway). But found it on Amazon Prime. Will watch this later.

Also while searching for this on Netflix came across another documentary that I haven't seen yet or heard anyone mention called "Examination of Conscience." It's about abuse in Spanish catholic institutions. It's 2019 so pretty new.

I'll get round to these on a stronger day when I think I can stomach it.

WTH?! In the church? The absolute gall and evilness of this is just mind blowing. Every time you think that you can't get more disgusted, you read something like this or the guy with an 18 month old.

I had some pretty vile abuse by my dad. Not sexual but definitely mental and physical. I remember, even very early on, thinking that there was something that was just not right about how I was being treated. But what can you do when you're a wee bairn??

F*cking can't stand these people. Makes my blood boil and wish that I could be some kind of super hero and show up just in time to beat these sick perverts into a bloody pulp.

Like this guy:
Father beats molestor after catching him in the act
Link at the bottom not working.

Not on Netflix (UK version anyway). But found it on Amazon Prime. Will watch this later.

Also while searching for this on Netflix came across another documentary that I haven't seen yet or heard anyone mention called "Examination of Conscience." It's about abuse in Spanish catholic institutions. It's 2019 so pretty new.

I'll get round to these on a stronger day when I think I can stomach it.
The Keepers on Netflix, well worth a watch

Link at the bottom not working.

Works for me. Maybe it's not allowed to come up in your region? Usually that's just for videos. Weird.

Here is the link if you want to try copy/paste:

fired off to louis therouxs agent.....

Dear Louis,

I am writing to you in regards to a historic case of sexual abuse ,which spans over 40 years and has potential links to Jimmy Saville, the UK’s most notorious predatory paedophile monster,whom you interviewed at length in one of your television programmes many years ago,a programme ,which I am sure turned the nations stomach.

The reason I am writing this to you,is that this historic sexual abuse ,which has occurred here in Scotland and to a wider extent,worldwide ,with sexual crimes allegedly committed in America,spain,Norway,france and other countries but to name a few, has been committed by paedophiles operating as football coaches,kit men,chairmen and official club photographers at GLASGOW CELTIC FC for over 40 years.

The whole sorry episode of these monsters being allowed to rape and abuse their youth team players in the CELTIC BOYS CLUB ( feeder club for the youth players to then perhaps go on and play for the main first team),began back in the 1970’s.The boys club was founded in 1966 by JIM TORBETT ,with the blessing of then manager JOCK STEIN and the celtic board of the time.
However,in the 1970’s it came to JOCK STEIN’s attention,that JIM TORBETT had been sexually abusing youth players and as a result, JIM TORBETT was unceremoniously removed from post at the club ,to as in JOCK STEINS words at the time “to protect the good name of the club”,so the manager knew ,the directors of the club knew,but NOBODY REPORTED THE CRIMES TO THE POLICE AND THEY COVERED IT UP.

When JOCK STEIN left GLASGOW CELTIC FC for other reasons ,JIM TORBETT was then re-employed and was left to abuse youth players again,but he wasn’t the only one doing this,eventually JIM TORBETT was jailed for the first time and into the spotlight stepped another predatory paedophile from the staff of GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,a coach called FRANK CAIRNEY ,now he went on all the boys clubs around Europe and also America,where he had free reign to sexually abuse the youth players.

FRANK CAIRNEY sexually abused a youth team player,when they were in Kearny ,USA for a tournament and the youth player was staying with parents for the duration of the visit.The parents involved,reported it to the police and their lawyer but the consensus was that if they made it official,the boys would be taken into care,thus leaving the coaching staff and FRANK CAIRNEY in an awkward position of explaining to the parents back home,why their sons weren’t there,so thus a plan was hatched,where the club would “take care of it” ,by way of making up a web of deceit,whereby,upon arrival home ,FRANK CAIRNEY was summoned to a meeting and told to resign,under the pretence of him having too many “business pressures” and the parents were placated by way of a cash amount on signing an NDA and the opportunity of first team football for their son...absolutely despicable behaviour.FRANK CAIRNEY was jailed for his sexual abuse crimes also,it should be pointed out,that our group,who are fighting for justice for the 100’s of victims of GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,have managed to get Hudson county poilice department to re-open their investigation into FRANK CAIRNEYs sexual crimes committed in America and we await the outcome of that.

The CELTIC BOYS CLUB chairman at the time GERALD KING also sexually abused players and was convicted but released on bail,pending sentencing.The GLASGOW CELTIC FC official club photographer JOHN CULLEN was also convicted but escaped jail,after admitting to taking boys as young as 10 years old back to his flat and also being found in possession of over 250 photos of naked boys in his storeroom within CELTIC FC’s ground.Now,not to be outdone by the other paedophile predators in the club,the first team kit man JIM MC CAFFERTY ,also sexually abused youth team players and was jailed for his crimes .

More was to come though,as JIM TORBETTs company the trophy centre ( co-owned by celtic fc director kevin Kelly ,who would publicly deny having any business links to torbett ,but would be later found out to be lying,as he co-owned 3 companys with him) was paid a sum of £1m in four instalments of £250,000 over a 12 month period,whilst he was in jail,payments suspected to be hush money to buy his silence to protect the clubs good name but he was released from jail,to go on to re-offend again and was again jailed recently,after being tracked down to America ,where he was confronted about his sexual abuse crimes.
Qwe also had another ex- GLASGOW CELTIC FC chairman ,JACK MC GINN admitting to the media,that he WAS TOLD OF THE ABUSE,but chose again,not to report it to the police.....WHY?.

To date,the football club have continually denied that their CELTIC BOYS CLUB had anything to do with them and this has been their legal position,after 100’s of victims came forward to launch legal cases against them for compensation for their abuse suffered over the decades,stating that their CELTIC BOYS CLUB were a separate entity.

The interesting thing is,GLASGOW CELTIC FC recently changed the name of the CELTIC BOYS CLUB to that of a new name called ST,PATS FC....now firstly,why would JOCK STEIN kick out a paedophile coach JIM TORBETT,if the boys club had nothing to do with them?......secondly,why would the club go to great lengths to change the name of the CELTIC BOYS CLUB to another name of ST,PATS FC ,if the boys club had nothing to do with them? And thirdly,why would they have CELTIC BOYS CLUB coaches on their payroll?.....some strange cover ups going on there.

As a result of the media pressure mounting against this club and its employees for harbouring,facilitating and enabling paedophiles to operate within their club at all levels ,their chairman PETER LAWWELL announced in june 2019,that the club had in fact carried out a “secret and internal investigation “ into the sexual abuse at their club,an investigation so secret,nobody knows the actual findings of the investigation,not even their shareholders or the London stock exchange ,who must be wondering what they are doing being connected to a club full of paedophilia ,as this must surely breach financial regulations,another avenue currently being investigated by the FCA officers.

It should be pointed out ,that our MP’s and MSP’s in Scotland,including our first minister NICOLA STURGEON and our justice secretary HUMZA YOUSAF (whos dept has penchant for losing vital criminal case evidence) ,have not only ignored the 100’s of victims and failed to acknowledge the scale of this abuse,but have also ignored demands for a full ,independent public inquiry into this scandal,as scandal which puts the boston spotlight case and penn state case to shame,there are 100’s of victims here,with many more to come forward in future months hopefully and I would urge you to take notice and perhaps get involved in helping us bring about justice for the victims firstly,but also to close down this club of paedophilia for good.

Can you help louis?...will you help?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards

I remember a Catholic family living in our street and when the priest would visit their house the whole family would be terrified , in some occasions they would pretend not to be in ,and hide behind the couch ,such was the fear of facing the priest .The nuns would also come begging , which resulted in similar behaviour as people were far from affluent then ,they would hide again not wanting to face the persistence of the nuns to donate money they couldn't afford........bigoted brainwashing bullies then and still are
Priests are not allowed to marry as it is cheaper to fund one person than a whole family. The catholic church are against the use of condoms as there are more people to fund them even though it helps prevent disease.

I watched him on a Panel show with Professor Richard Dawkins and can't say I'm surprised he's been outed as a beast. Disgusting organisation from top to bottom.

Mea Maxima Culpa on Netflix is even more horrific.

Mea Maxima is heartbreaking, to see grown men break down as they tell their harrowing tales of what happened to them as kids was hard to watch, to pick on deaf and dumb kids so they couldn't communicate what was happening to them, sick chunts

I wonder if lawell has ever been questioned as to why it took him 14 years as CEO to raise an internal investigation (which nobody seems to have any knowledge of ) into the goings on at the paedodome .He has known about the scandal since 1990 .The Lisbon Liars captain told us of the open secret , and the fat Japanese never batted a slant eyelid when paying torbets hush money .He's as guilty as stein and the rest of them

fired off to louis therouxs agent.....

Dear Louis,

I am writing to you in regards to a historic case of sexual abuse ,which spans over 40 years and has potential links to Jimmy Saville, the UK’s most notorious predatory paedophile monster,whom you interviewed at length in one of your television programmes many years ago,a programme ,which I am sure turned the nations stomach.

The reason I am writing this to you,is that this historic sexual abuse ,which has occurred here in Scotland and to a wider extent,worldwide ,with sexual crimes allegedly committed in America,spain,Norway,france and other countries but to name a few, has been committed by paedophiles operating as football coaches,kit men,chairmen and official club photographers at GLASGOW CELTIC FC for over 40 years.

The whole sorry episode of these monsters being allowed to rape and abuse their youth team players in the CELTIC BOYS CLUB ( feeder club for the youth players to then perhaps go on and play for the main first team),began back in the 1970’s.The boys club was founded in 1966 by JIM TORBETT ,with the blessing of then manager JOCK STEIN and the celtic board of the time.
However,in the 1970’s it came to JOCK STEIN’s attention,that JIM TORBETT had been sexually abusing youth players and as a result, JIM TORBETT was unceremoniously removed from post at the club ,to as in JOCK STEINS words at the time “to protect the good name of the club”,so the manager knew ,the directors of the club knew,but NOBODY REPORTED THE CRIMES TO THE POLICE AND THEY COVERED IT UP.

When JOCK STEIN left GLASGOW CELTIC FC for other reasons ,JIM TORBETT was then re-employed and was left to abuse youth players again,but he wasn’t the only one doing this,eventually JIM TORBETT was jailed for the first time and into the spotlight stepped another predatory paedophile from the staff of GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,a coach called FRANK CAIRNEY ,now he went on all the boys clubs around Europe and also America,where he had free reign to sexually abuse the youth players.

FRANK CAIRNEY sexually abused a youth team player,when they were in Kearny ,USA for a tournament and the youth player was staying with parents for the duration of the visit.The parents involved,reported it to the police and their lawyer but the consensus was that if they made it official,the boys would be taken into care,thus leaving the coaching staff and FRANK CAIRNEY in an awkward position of explaining to the parents back home,why their sons weren’t there,so thus a plan was hatched,where the club would “take care of it” ,by way of making up a web of deceit,whereby,upon arrival home ,FRANK CAIRNEY was summoned to a meeting and told to resign,under the pretence of him having too many “business pressures” and the parents were placated by way of a cash amount on signing an NDA and the opportunity of first team football for their son...absolutely despicable behaviour.FRANK CAIRNEY was jailed for his sexual abuse crimes also,it should be pointed out,that our group,who are fighting for justice for the 100’s of victims of GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,have managed to get Hudson county poilice department to re-open their investigation into FRANK CAIRNEYs sexual crimes committed in America and we await the outcome of that.

The CELTIC BOYS CLUB chairman at the time GERALD KING also sexually abused players and was convicted but released on bail,pending sentencing.The GLASGOW CELTIC FC official club photographer JOHN CULLEN was also convicted but escaped jail,after admitting to taking boys as young as 10 years old back to his flat and also being found in possession of over 250 photos of naked boys in his storeroom within CELTIC FC’s ground.Now,not to be outdone by the other paedophile predators in the club,the first team kit man JIM MC CAFFERTY ,also sexually abused youth team players and was jailed for his crimes .

More was to come though,as JIM TORBETTs company the trophy centre ( co-owned by celtic fc director kevin Kelly ,who would publicly deny having any business links to torbett ,but would be later found out to be lying,as he co-owned 3 companys with him) was paid a sum of £1m in four instalments of £250,000 over a 12 month period,whilst he was in jail,payments suspected to be hush money to buy his silence to protect the clubs good name but he was released from jail,to go on to re-offend again and was again jailed recently,after being tracked down to America ,where he was confronted about his sexual abuse crimes.
Qwe also had another ex- GLASGOW CELTIC FC chairman ,JACK MC GINN admitting to the media,that he WAS TOLD OF THE ABUSE,but chose again,not to report it to the police.....WHY?.

To date,the football club have continually denied that their CELTIC BOYS CLUB had anything to do with them and this has been their legal position,after 100’s of victims came forward to launch legal cases against them for compensation for their abuse suffered over the decades,stating that their CELTIC BOYS CLUB were a separate entity.

The interesting thing is,GLASGOW CELTIC FC recently changed the name of the CELTIC BOYS CLUB to that of a new name called ST,PATS FC....now firstly,why would JOCK STEIN kick out a paedophile coach JIM TORBETT,if the boys club had nothing to do with them?......secondly,why would the club go to great lengths to change the name of the CELTIC BOYS CLUB to another name of ST,PATS FC ,if the boys club had nothing to do with them? And thirdly,why would they have CELTIC BOYS CLUB coaches on their payroll?.....some strange cover ups going on there.

As a result of the media pressure mounting against this club and its employees for harbouring,facilitating and enabling paedophiles to operate within their club at all levels ,their chairman PETER LAWWELL announced in june 2019,that the club had in fact carried out a “secret and internal investigation “ into the sexual abuse at their club,an investigation so secret,nobody knows the actual findings of the investigation,not even their shareholders or the London stock exchange ,who must be wondering what they are doing being connected to a club full of paedophilia ,as this must surely breach financial regulations,another avenue currently being investigated by the FCA officers.

It should be pointed out ,that our MP’s and MSP’s in Scotland,including our first minister NICOLA STURGEON and our justice secretary HUMZA YOUSAF (whos dept has penchant for losing vital criminal case evidence) ,have not only ignored the 100’s of victims and failed to acknowledge the scale of this abuse,but have also ignored demands for a full ,independent public inquiry into this scandal,as scandal which puts the boston spotlight case and penn state case to shame,there are 100’s of victims here,with many more to come forward in future months hopefully and I would urge you to take notice and perhaps get involved in helping us bring about justice for the victims firstly,but also to close down this club of paedophilia for good.

Can you help louis?...will you help?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards
Hat doffed Sir, fantastic read.

I wonder if lawell has ever been questioned as to why it took him 14 years as CEO to raise an internal investigation (which nobody seems to have any knowledge of ) into the goings on at the paedodome .He has known about the scandal since 1990 .The Lisbon Liars captain told us of the open secret , and the fat Japanese never batted a slant eyelid when paying torbets hush money .He's as guilty as stein and the rest of them

Lawwell was only there from 90-91 previously mate.

I remember a Catholic family living in our street and when the priest would visit their house the whole family would be terrified , in some occasions they would pretend not to be in ,and hide behind the couch ,such was the fear of facing the priest .The nuns would also come begging , which resulted in similar behaviour as people were far from affluent then ,they would hide again not wanting to face the persistence of the nuns to donate money they couldn't afford........bigoted brainwashing bullies then and still are
When I got married and moved out the city within a week the local priest appeared at our door, as was common practice 40 years ago.

He was gone in about 30 seconds.

Hey real quick everyone. I run in the same circles as a few publicist here in America. I was talking with a guy from a major brand who knew I was into Scottish football. This brand was close to a sponsorship deal with Celtic but has cold feet because of the abuse scandal. I told them they were right to not want to tie their brand to Celtic. He asked me to get more info. I do not want to tell him to just go read this thread.

I set up a burner email for him. Its is CBCabuse1988@yahoo.com.

He has the password for it. Please email him things you think he should know. Links and things like that are good. So are newspaper clippings, timelines, and things like that. Keep it factual because I do not have the password to curate it.

When I got married and moved out the city within a week the local priest appeared at our door, as was common practice 40 years ago.

He was gone in about 30 seconds.
That happened to us as well many many years ago, now generally I am a fairly placid type and would have told him politely that we are not catholic but on this occasion I asked him what even possessed him to think of coming to our door to his words “ welcome to our parish” I told him to piss off and don’t darken our doorstep again, reason being I thought it rude to just turn up unannounced and for many years after I felt guilty for speaking to him that way, now I wish I’d planted one on him, filthy cult bastards.

The information i'm sending,they might not be around to need sponsors,which is great news.
Got to take your hat off to both SFA & UEFA for taking this decisive action.
I'm sure you know what you're doing Tommy but seems a bit risky sending a lot of your information to an email address of an unknown person. Can you not just provide a summary email then see where it goes from there?

A forlorn attempt to try and force the authorities to get us to pay equal amounts into a victim compensation scheme.
It is far from a forlorn attempt to do this. See below extract from the SFA Interim Review.
It clearly states that that all clubs should contribute and even sponsorship money diverted for this purpose. There is absolutely no suggestion that the guilty should foot this bill.

"RECOMMENDATION 94 The Independent Review recommends that the Scottish FA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football consider the establishment of a permanent testimonial to the experiences of and impact on those affected including consideration of the creation of a fund which might underwrite support and assistance for those who have been personally affected by sexual abuse in Scottish football and indeed those in Scottish football who are experiencing other mental health challenges and issues. The Review sees no reason why this might not also be contributed to or underwritten by commercial donation and sponsorship."

Back