Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

This is unreal, another defeat/dropped points at home, why can’t these players step up?

Getting beyond a joke this happening time and time again

Embarrassing plain and simple. Go get McInnes and stop fucking around because at this rate after the 2nd Aberdeen match we'll be 8+ points behind Hibs for 3rd

We dont just need a new manager we need a new team

Very ordinary players in nearly every single position very few real quality

It needs ££££ you get what you pay for in modern football very few bargains around

Why did Hodson not challenge him when he could, and no surprise to see Wilson's man get in in front of him!

How has Hodson played 20 times for Northern ireland? He doesn't look like a footballer in the slightest, he is absolutely howling.

This is really embarrassing. Hamilton haven't won at Ibrox since 1987. Not beaten us in the league since 1926. Another criminal result. Really is a disgrace that we can't even win 3 games in a row. It's not good enough.

The board have got some questions to answer now imo because we all knew this sort if performance could come under Murty it's utterly ridiculous and unacceptable to not have the new manager in.

Now we have another embarrassment now to fucking Hamilton at home with a powderpuff and mentally weak performance we all knew when they scored we were in bother.

Shocking. Sheep and Hibs getting beat. Should have been moving up the table tonight but our finishing is dreadful at times. At 1-0 down then thought if we got 1 back then we'd get another but at 2-0 then I can see them adding instead of us.

The curse of the fukn bastarding international break. Every single effin time get international football tae %^*&. Every time we get a bit of momentum then it stops for a fortnight.

Get the feeling the board will be feeling the pressure to get someone else in after this one.

How bad was Hodson at the goal there, its like having a little girl playing left back

Accies 2 shots on target in the entire game and 2 goals. Our not scoring early again has came back to haunt us.

This group of halfwits just had to beat Hamilton at home to give any next manager a good base to build on. Fùcking unreal.

I'm away to find a brick wall to smash my head against.

I was laughed at and decried on here when I said the return of Miller to the team would be detrimental in the long run. And I posted it the day after Murrayfield.

His continual billy Big baws routine on the pitch and the influence he exerts over the players and the coaching staff is evident in performances like today.

He is done and the sooner he is gone from the dressing room the better.

This changes nothing.

We need SERIOUS investment. I'm not talking 5-6m, it needs some 20-25m spent by a competent manager.

The board need to get the finger out and stop dragging this on for longer than is needed! Their indecision and lack of leadership is starting to become a concern for me now.

I don't doubt their commitment but it looks like they don't have a clue. Get it sorted!

It’s an obvious statement but if you don’t score goals you don’t win games.

You go back to the argument over Boyd a few years back and the old mantra “but he only scores goals !” Yeah - well that’s kinda important and if you have a gut who only scores goals I’d rather have him and make the others do the running for him than have a headless chicken who runs about a lot but can’t score.

Morelos is clearly out of confidence but problem is we don’t have anyone to pick up the slack.

If we can get Moult in the window we need to do it.

Just ask the sfa if we can play all our games away from Ibrox. It's clear this present team cannot handle the big game atmosphere. 3 games in a row defies belief

Back