Daily Record's invasive Mols pic and inhumane clickbait Tweet needs dealt with

SM™

Staff member
I've cut out the photo of Mols. Really not needed.

Invading the privacy of a man who is in obvious distress at the loss of a close, long-term friend and using it as clickbait to generate advertising revenue is unforgivable. Not only that, it's an open invitation to the worst elements within Scottish society who get some sick sort of kick out of this crap. It's one of the worst actions by a Scottish newspaper that I've seen, up there with Neil Campbell's "mild abuse" in the Herald and the Record's photo of Stein in the middle of the heart attack that killed him.

They've gone and removed it but that's not the point.

No more. You've already stopped buying it, I get that, but keep telling your friends and relatives what they're up to. Adblock their website if you're using it for research. Do all you can to shut them down. I'm often annoyed but it's rare that I'm actually disgusted. You crossed the line, Daily Record, and you're not going to be allowed to forget it.

Get away from Ibrox, you despicable bastards.

recordricksenmols.png

I've cut out the photo of Mols. Really not needed.

Invading the privacy of a man who is in obvious distress at the loss of a close, long-term friend and using it as clickbait to generate advertising revenue is unforgivable. Not only that, it's an open invitation to the worst elements within Scottish society who get some sick sort of kick out of this crap. It's one of the worst actions by a Scottish newspaper that I've seen, up there with Neil Campbell's "mild abuse" in the Herald and the Record's photo of Stein in the middle of the heart attack that killed him.

They've gone and removed it but that's not the point.

No more. You've already stopped buying it, I get that, but keep telling your friends and relatives what they're up to. Adblock their website if you're using it for research. Do all you can to shut them down. I'm often annoyed but it's rare that I'm actually disgusted. You crossed the line, Daily Record, and you're not going to be allowed to forget it.

Get away from Ibrox, you despicable bastards.

The Scottish mhedia are an absolute embarrassment and are shameful.

The club need to deal with this

It's a worry that anyone still buys newspapers , the thought that any bear still buys that rag is unforgivable.
i refuse to even read them for free sitting waiting for a haircut.

If only we had a support that could unite on all fronts and could launch a real battle and co - ordinated plan to hit these haters financially.

Ask a Scouser about the Sun for a proper reaction.

The media are absolute scum.

Clearly the Record is so full of cvnts that a photo of a man upset after being told his friend has just died will have passed through the hands of several different people that work there before being published online and not one of them took a second to think about how completely insensitive and inappropriate it is.

yeah this #RespectOurPlayers pish has really lasted long, what utter c^nts!!

people should be respected to grieve in privacy & peace you don't shove a fucking telescopic lens in their face!

We have freedom of the press and also freedom of choice.

That includes you, Rangers.

You can choose not to allow these cvnts inside Ibrox without a ticket.

We've excluded 2 journalists and then lingered in no mans land.

Follow through and show them we won't be trifled with.

Anyone buying, clicking or tuning in to the SMSM (the legacy media) is funding not only Celtic PR, but after last week's IRA parades, IRA PR (when such parades were described as being "marred" by protesters).

We've skirted round this issue long enough, anyone buying, clicking or tuning in is either directly funding those, or by their actions increasing the revenue of organisations (for salaries such as Hugh Keevins, Bill Leckie, Jackson Waddell, Chris Sutton, Andy Walker), who despise us and do us and our club and community physical and societal harm - such a person cannot be considered a Rangers fan.

The fans organisations must ask the club to ban BBC and Record for their antics today, until such time as they apologise in a genuine manner to all affected. Thereafter on careful watch pending sine die.

Yes they have now deleted the article but unfortunately the image is now circulating the internet. The image is still showing under Google Images. Absolute disgraceful.

I shed a tear when I heard the news.

I met the man once.

It’s the human element of the story that affects people. MM clearly has a deeper bond.

And those wretches are filming, snapping and capitalising to get other morons to look at their junk laden landing pages.

Scum.

Last edited:
It's the Record but what else did you expect from such a member of the gutter press. I am all for Freedom of Speech and a Free Press but some things go beyond the pale. In Scotland,the Media have forgotten , if they ever knew, the meaning of the word, decency.

Disgusting scum.

Asking Michael Mols for a reaction to Fernando’s death then publishing a picture of him. Doorstepping Gareth Thomas’ parents to tell them he’s HIV positive. Harassing Ben Stokes’ family about a tragic event that happened decades ago.

The media in this country are completely out of control.

It's the Record but what else did you expect from such a member of the gutter press. I am all for Freedom of Speech and a Free Press but some things go beyond the pale. In Scotland,the Media have forgotten , if they ever knew, the meaning of the word, decency.

Same from BBC utterly disgusting

Back