Feyenoord S.C.F out in Glasgow on a Wednesday Night looking for Rangers fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats some amount of hooligans the fûckers have with them, if they are all hooligans in the video that is.
That’s definitely the S.C.F they’ll be looking to cause bother and avoid the Police. If Ajax could do it against Celtic there’s no reason why they won’t try anything.

You’re on a Euro away trip, no work in the morning and game isn’t till 8pm. Get to the pubs, sink pints with your pals, sing songs, have a laugh with locals, chat up a bird %^*& sake is it just me? Can’t get my head round the desire to storm about the streets shouting at the number 42 bus going past.

Last edited:
A bit off topic but will there be a barrier up tomorrow night outside Govan and Broomloan? Need to meet someone to get a ticket so just working out the best way to get round from GR1.

I see plod are right on top of things

They used their budget on saturday policing the rioters in George Square. Mounted police and vans full of cops in full riot gear managed to quell the mob though there was a report of some crisp pokes being dropped.

Walking around Glasgow City Centre mobbed up on a Wednesday night.. I don't these boys are very bright at avoiding ob attention?

With the greatest respect to Fernando, what a load of shit. Would you expect bears to stay indoors "out of respect" if the situation was reversed?
I would expect our fans to go to the game . Show a bit of dignity and respect the memory of our former player

I would expect our fans to go to the game . Show a bit of dignity and respect the memory of our former player
What am I missing here? Are you suggesting they're disrespecting his memory by singing football songs on a euro trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back