Borna Barisic

hullohullo2304

Looks like a new player.

Confidence is clearly a mental attribute but you can see how much is affects someone physically. He just moves around the park completely differently to how he has been.

Solid when defending, a lot more positive in an attacking sense and just giving great balance to the defence.

From where he has been and how he was viewed by a number of our fans (not being good enough) he has shown tremendous character and a great attitude.

Well done Borna!

I'm really pleased that it's all coming together for him. Him and Tav at full flight will be superb.

I think he is now at home in the Rangers team.

His talent was never in doubt.

But with confidence and contentment, we see a full back snapping into challenges, wanting to take the ball on, going down the left or cutting inside, pinging balls into the box.

He’s starting to give us down the left what Tav gives us down the right. Just keep giving us more Borna.

He's a hell of a player and is settling in. He just needs to keep playing keep building that momentum. Easily one of our better players when he gets up to speed.

Left-back has been a problem area for us for quite some time - if Borna continues to play to his potential, it's problem solved. Now, if only we could get the issues concerning his big fellow countryman sorted out, we'd be in fairly good shape.

Came on here just to praise him.

Buzzing for him, and us of course. He had that drive, hunger and desire again today to match his ability.

Wee song sung about him at the game too, sure he will be delighted hearing it. Keep it up big man.

The quality was always there however, he now has an edge to his game

He's no longer just going through the motions..

Well done Borna. In a week where we tragically lost a club legend who came through a difficult start to his time with us, looks like BB could be following a similar trajectory.

The most noticeable improvement for me is how he's now driving forward, taking men on and just looking for the ball more. He simply wasn't doing that before so great to see him start to thrive.

Back