Porto Away Tickets

I bought 3 for the qualifiers and never had any emails.

I'm picking mine up this week.

We shall see mate.

Took me five minutes to take screenshots of my flights and send over itinerary. Don't see why you wouldn't if you've got flights booked.

the away sector is 44 43 and 42 I’m sure.
By the looks of the stadium plan posted earlier I think ur right. But has been a few posts throughout this thread with different zones so waiting to see where majority of home support tickets will be now after the away sale.

Having to buy a home ticket for someone not in the TC. Where is best the section buy? People saying Sector 19 or 25, would it be better to buy one there or next to the away end?

Absolutely no idea pal , merely noted from the posts on the forum .
Mates got a few as a backup incase we were unlucky with travel club but we managed to get sorted. So I dare say they’ll be getting moved on

Having to buy a home ticket for someone not in the TC. Where is best the section buy? People saying Sector 19 or 25, would it be better to buy one there or next to the away end?
19 and 25 not all that close to the away end but at least you know there’s plenty bears in there

Last edited:
For those who struggled to get a ticket yesterday due to website issues, I have been in communication with the Travel Club in regards to how poor the service has been and specifically issues around the ticketing yesterday.

I requested that those on zero points who were unable to get a ticket due to the system should be rewarded a point.

They have replied to advise that they will honour this, so for those who missed out yesterday have a look for that being added.

I don't see where the risk is here though? We know when the tickets will be posted, and we know we'll get a Royal Mail email when they are posted.
The risk is they dont receive your itinerary and sell it on to someone that is still looking for a ticket.

The procedure is there to ensure the right people get the tickets.

For those who struggled to get a ticket yesterday due to website issues, I have been in communication with the Travel Club in regards to how poor the service has been and specifically issues around the ticketing yesterday.

I requested that those on zero points who were unable to get a ticket due to the system should be rewarded a point.

They have replied to advise that they will honour this, so for those who missed out yesterday have a look for that being added.
How do you check your points?

How do you check your points?

On a mobile device once you have logged in, press on the 3 bars in the top left corner and then then on that menu press on Hello, your name. Scroll down the page and there should be a bit with your travel club points

Good to know mate. Few of my mates on 0 weren’t able to purchase despite there stop being tickets available at the time.

If you apply for a ticket and dont get 1 because they sell out then you always get a point anyway.

If you apply for a ticket and dont get 1 because they sell out then you always get a point anyway.

Usually not when you had the opportunity to buy but never took up the option, but in this case plenty of people missed out due to the website.

I think one of the issues around the travel club is found in this thread, not alot of consistency and alot of uncertainty. It needs reviewed and improved.

The risk is they dont receive your itinerary and sell it on to someone that is still looking for a ticket.

The procedure is there to ensure the right people get the tickets.
I don't believe that would ever happen without them chasing up. What if there was a problem with the email server meaning they just hadn't received your itinerary through no fault of your own?

Do people who wanted a ticket and didn’t get one and didn’t receive a point because of the website have to contact the club and if so what is the email address to do so?

Would expect the special delivery dropping today or tomorrow latest.

I ordered Ross county ticket on Friday morning it came on Saturday morning.

Would expect the special delivery dropping today or tomorrow latest.

I ordered Ross county ticket on Friday morning it came on Saturday morning.
I don’t think they will appear till Friday.
Those of us collecting at Ibrox can’t uplift till Thursday afternoon at the earliest.

Back