Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the person bought a ticket from someone and knew they could claim the point for it, I’m fairly sure they’d do it if it meant they climbed the points ladder.

The seller, knowing that folk could claim what would have been their point, would perhaps think twice about buying tickets and selling on as if it became a regular pattern, the club would then be able to kick them off the scheme for away tickets.

Can't make the semi final? Sell your ticket and lose a shot at the final.
Keep your ticket, get the loyalty point but leave the seat empty, increase your chance of a final ticket.

So really, you're relying on bears to grass on the guys who just sold them a ticket.

Everyone has different circumstances

But those that go to all games should get first dibs when it comes to big game tickets.

I genuinely haven’t heard one decent counter argument against that as there are none.

So the system at the moment is everyone who pays for a ticket for all home games get to go which is the same as going to every game from a financial POV.

Why are you moaning?

Right now there is no system in place

If there was a loyalty system in place and folk wanted to claim the ladder, they’d claim the point

Not if they really wanted to go to game, if there was a system in place someone would only sell a ticket to those they know or those that dont mind missing the point, either way itll get screwed imo.

But those that go to all games should get first dibs when it comes to big game tickets.

I genuinely haven’t heard one decent counter argument against that as there are none.
You have, you've simply chosen to ignore it.

I've asked where every Bear can get one of these passes you have that gets you to every game.

800 tickets for the piggery, how do we all get one?

Aye the mentally challenged in my work just got his and on there website they actually let you choose what seat you want in hampden, fcking joke the way ours is done!

My only gripe is the lack of real categorisation of games.

It doesn’t exist to me.

How someone can get Killie/Livi/Hamilton/Killie, whilst someone gets Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs/Aberdeen - that doesn’t feel like a sensible split?

Similar to Home games: Cat A, B & C. That’s how I’d pool the ballots.

I agree in regards to categories last year I think I got motherwell Hamilton livi and Aberdeen..... But like I've said everyone got 4 or almost everyone I can't see what's unfair about that, but as I've read elsewhere maybe a cap on numbers should've been enforced then 1 out 1 in basis there after, but Rangers aren't going to turn fans away that sign up to all home cup games that enables you to qualify for away games

Celtic tickets are out so both clubs must have the tickets.
Just read their ticket information, they say kids tickets cant be upgraded for this match! Hope that is a Celtic decision and not standard practice for this game

Everyone buys a season ticket fans then sign up to schemes folk don't go when they don't have tickets and not everyone has the luxury of a RSC where attendence is then taken into account in whether they get an RSC ticket...

Those that attend every game are fortunate they shouldn't be treated as a "better/loyal fan"

He wants away games included.
Away games where you are allocated tickets by Rangers.

You join the CCCS and the away scheme, you take every ticket offered to you or that you are obligated to buy.

You still get to miss cup finals, because those with 'other sources' are able to attend every game.

How are tickets allocated on the Away scheme?

Tickets are generally balloted on a game by game basis when the Club receives confirmation from all away Clubs of our ticket allocations. Once this is known supporters will be updated with their full allocation for the remainder of the season until the League split and then again after this time where applicable. Each supporter is balloted a ticket until all supporters within the scheme have been given one ticket, thereafter the balloting process starts again at the beginning and supporters are given a second ticket.

This system continues until all games have been allocated. Please note that if you have been allocated a Grade A (Celtic) or Grade B (Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts) ticket then you will not receive another Grade A or B ticket until everyone else within the Away scheme has been allocated one of these tickets. Please note that this process may cross over for several seasons due to the small allocation of tickets we receive from these Clubs.

I don’t trust this works at all at present.

Away games where you are allocated tickets by Rangers.

You join the CCCS and the away scheme, you take every ticket offered to you or that you are obligated to buy.

You still get to miss cup finals, because those with 'other sources' are able to attend every game.
The point is away games don't earn Rangers any revenue.

Don’t get worked up about these things

Have a season ticket & don’t miss a game at Ibrox, shifts & a young family mean I don’t have enough holidays or time so I sacrifice away games

I go to Hampden when I can so if no ticket then it’s no issue, I’ll cheer on from my house
Exactly this! It's the entitlement I can't abide.

I agree in regards to categories last year I think I got motherwell Hamilton livi and Aberdeen..... But like I've said everyone got 4 or almost everyone I can't see what's unfair about that, but as I've read elsewhere maybe a cap on numbers should've been enforced then 1 out 1 in basis there after, but Rangers aren't going to turn fans away that sign up to all home cup games that enables you to qualify for away games
To sign up for the Away CCCS you need to be a season ticket holder for one year or more.
You don’t need to sign up to the home CCCS(cup,Europa games at Ibrox) to
be in the Away scheme.

You haven't actually explained why the %^*& it should matter whether you go to all games. You just say it as a self-evident principle.

In fact, I can twist it the other way - if you get to so many games, someone else deserves a go to see the Gers outside of Ibrox. See how easy it is to just throw out platitudes like that?

The club accept the principle that their loyal customers deserve some priority on tickets. They dont agree with you that getting lucky in away ballots or having mates in an RSC, along with the cash and free time to go along, makes you more deserving of a ticket.

I can see the argument that loyalty should be rewarded but it's difficult to get away from the smugness you've been demonstrating on this thread.

Ha ha aye right mate

I’m a season ticket holder on ccs in the away scheme in the travel ckub

I have committed my money to rangers on every level but someone who hasn’t has a chance of ticket na sorry that’s wrong
Read the post again The only way anyone not a season ticket holder will get a ticket from an RSC is if they go to all the games.So they're putting just as much if not more in to Rangers than you. Some people don't have the money up front at that time of year for a season ticket.
Hope its today, could do with a rammy to pass the time.
I'm hopeful of getting 1 in the ballot and 1 from bus ballot with my much disliked 2 bites at the cherry.

Don’t get worked up about these things

Have a season ticket & don’t miss a game at Ibrox, shifts & a young family mean I don’t have enough holidays or time so I sacrifice away games

I go to Hampden when I can so if no ticket then it’s no issue, I’ll cheer on from my house
Exact same as me. I’ve never missed out on CCCS yet so the law of averages says I must be due to be unlucky!
Will wait and see, it’s not the end of the world either way.

Tim in my work always gets his Hampden ticket a few days before me. FridAy sounds bang on

You didn’t get one?

Not long out my bed in Tenerife and 2 texts from him in a panic about it as he has no email.
Off to the pool and worry later now I've cleared my head and read the thread...

First chance of winning a major trophy since 2011 and people who joined the scheme this season have the same chance of a ticket to those who’ve been on it for years.

Got to agree with people saying there should be some form of loyalty rewarded by looking back to 15/16 to see whos been on the scheme the longest

First chance of winning a major trophy since 2011 and people who joined the scheme this season have the same chance of a ticket to those who’ve been on it for years.

Got to agree with people saying there should be some form of loyalty rewarded by looking back to 15/16 to see whos been on the scheme the longest

They don’t.

Look at previous confirmation from the ticket office. Last 2 years attendance on CCCS also taken in to consideration.

And everyone knew this when they signed up.

Thing is where do you stop it’s unfair on young boys at say 16 who can only now afford a ST they deserve the same chance as everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back