Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise although my issue is t
Don’t get worked up about these things

Have a season ticket & don’t miss a game at Ibrox, shifts & a young family mean I don’t have enough holidays or time so I sacrifice away games

I go to Hampden when I can so if no ticket then it’s no issue, I’ll cheer on from my house
likewise. Different situation for me in that I’m down south and already booked travel up for the final. Booked it after the semifinal so will have to take the hit if I don’t get a final ticket. Pain in the backside but it is what it is.

Don’t get worked up about these things

Have a season ticket & don’t miss a game at Ibrox, shifts & a young family mean I don’t have enough holidays or time so I sacrifice away games

I go to Hampden when I can so if no ticket then it’s no issue, I’ll cheer on from my house
This ^^^^^^

Anyone else get an email there from Rangers? Its not about tickets though :))

Yes, someone on the rangers email distributions is at it.:))

sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for a ticket and I get offered £50 off an Emirates flight!

I’m guessing the reason the mentally challengeds get the allocation out quicker is they ask the fans to log on and select specific seats to buy whereas Rangers take it upon themselves to allocate seats.

That essentially makes Rangers a closed shop.

So when those people miss 1 game, do they reset and go to the bottom of the pile, or does there become a point when they can pick and choose which games they can go to.

If someone missed a game then they’d fall 1 point behind those at the top of the pile

Essentially what some on here want is that every game away from Ibrox is a random ballot therefore if someone decides they only want to watch Rangers at the big games at the sheep, piggery, they should have the same chance of a ticket for those 2 games than someone that goes to every game including the shite at Hamilton Livi etc.

That isn’t fair

previous attendance from 2 years ago does not get looked at and never has for semis and finals.

it's simply everyone on the scheme that's paid for every home game from st josephs to present are in the ballot with an equal chance

You have, you've simply chosen to ignore it.

I've asked where every Bear can get one of these passes you have that gets you to every game.

800 tickets for the piggery, how do we all get one?

A ballot between those at the top of the points list?

If someone missed a game then they’d fall 1 point behind those at the top of the pile

Essentially what some on here want is that every game away from Ibrox is a random ballot therefore if someone decides they only want to watch Rangers at the big games at the sheep, piggery, they should have the same chance of a ticket for those 2 games than someone that goes to every game including the shite at Hamilton Livi etc.

That isn’t fair
So outside the 2000 top rankers who'll get a ticket for every game what's the incentive for anyone else signing up for the away scheme

That isn’t fair
No they don't.
Absolutely nobody has said they want a CCCS or away scheme that let's them miss out Ross County or Livingston.
I get you want a final ticket, but resorting to making things up doesn't help.

Both schemes are simple, you take the tickets or you're out.

Absolutely nobody has the option to pick and choose.

A ballot between those at the top of the points list?
So how does anyone else ever get to go?

I'm genuinely astounded that you admit to wanting away games to be a closed shop but want to complain about fairness.

The ballot is random between us all regardless of the fixture. Again, we don't get to pick the games we want.

You still haven't told us how you get these every game tickets.

Conveniently making him a part of the special few I see

How noble

How dare those that follow the team home and away, believe they should get tickets for away fixtures ahead of those that don’t go to all away games.

Thing is, this season I haven’t been to every away game due to being out of the country a couple of weekends however, I still believe that the points system should be in place even if it meant I’d be a couple of points behind those that haven’t missed a game this season

previous attendance from 2 years ago does not get looked at and never has for semis and finals.

it's simply everyone on the scheme that's paid for every home game from st josephs to present are in the ballot with an equal chance

Last year I was told that the club had taken account of previous 2 years

So outside the 2000 top rankers who'll get a ticket for every game what's the incentive for anyone else signing up for the away scheme

If they’re desperate to attend every away game then they’d eventually reach maximum points ... the same as the travel club works

By your logic, what’s the point in any newcomer signing up to the travel club?

I think some of the words people are using are really inaccurate.

If the season ticket waiting list remains as it is, then even attending Rangers games becomes a closed shop.

If the demand for away games excessively outstrips demand, then getting to an away game (I've had one all season, and we're now into November) essentially becomes a closed shop if you're getting so few chances to attend.

Joining the Travel Club and building up the points to go to those early away games with low capacities is essentially a closed shop at it is.

Why should games at Hampden be any different when attending games is difficult enough as it is and the club are operating a de factor loyalty system in other ticketing methods?

Tesco reward me more for my loyalty than Rangers do!

The problem with a points system for domestic away games is that people take tickets and just sell them on.

Happens with Chelsea and unfortunately down south people are making a business or being touts.

On paper it looks like they attend every game. They collect all the loyalty points and snap up all the tickets. In reality they are only attending big games (or no games at all) and selling the use of their season ticket for home games and selling on tickets for away games, at double/triple the price.

That isn’t fair
So a travel club style system?

But aren't people moaning about how that is done too?

How dare those that follow the team home and away, believe they should get tickets for away fixtures ahead of those that don’t go to all away games.

Thing is, this season I haven’t been to every away game due to being out of the country a couple of weekends however, I still believe that the points system should be in place even if it meant I’d be a couple of points behind those that haven’t missed a game this season

How can you get tickets for ALL the away games?

The system in place only allows you to get SOME of the away tickets?

And how does that make you more entitled than anyone else?

If they’re desperate to attend every away game then they’d eventually reach maximum points ... the same as the travel club works

By your logic, what’s the point in any newcomer signing up to the travel club?
You get points for applying in the travel club.
You apply on a game by game basis.
People on zero points still have a chance.

I think some of the words people are using are really inaccurate.

If the season ticket waiting list remains as it is, then even attending Rangers games becomes a closed shop.

If the demand for away games excessively outstrips demand, then getting to an away game (I've had one all season, and we're now into November) essentially becomes a closed shop if you're getting so few chances to attend.

Joining the Travel Club and building up the points to go to those early away games with low capacities is essentially a closed shop at it is.

Why should games at Hampden be any different when attending games is difficult enough as it is and the club are operating a de factor loyalty system in other ticketing methods?

Tesco reward me more for my loyalty than Rangers do!
Hopefully yours, I, and everybody else on this thread's loyalty is rewarded with silverware at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back