Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Davis out is a huge blow but then so is Edouard for them. We can fùcking do this, there can be no passengers though. Leave absolutely everything on the park, that’s all I ask.

We didn't have Davis when we beat them in the semi a few years ago.Its a blow but we still have a great team today

That shocker of a challenge on Davis midweek was outrageous. We have the firepower up front to destroy this mob. Just do it, Rangers !

With no Davis I thought we might have seen a docherty/polster/halliday on the bench just as another midfield option.

Barasic back is massive, but we need last seasons Arfield to come back today.

Kent needs to get at that frimpong early, hes had no test of his defence play yet, let's find out today that hes not up to it.

Need Kent to be on his game. Got a great match up against a kid that's not played against someone as good as Kent yet, need him to win that match up and have their back line all over the place

Arfield in midfield with Aribo pushed forward do we reckon? Or other way round?

Davis is a loss but I have faith in our mid 3.

In contrast, Edouard missing out for them is a big plus for us.

Davis is a miss but we can do it with this team. Massive performances required from Aribo arfield and Kamara. Jack I trust has got his poor performance out his system at Aberdeen mid week

Frimpong is inexperienced and can be got at. His defensive positioning is the weakest part of his game.

Hayes has been slotted into left back and hasn’t played in a while. They can be got at .

Short on midfield options on the bench is a concern. Strong team though gutted about Davis. Kent should be running at that defense everytime he gets the ball. Mon the bears

Time for Aribo to show he can handle big games for Rangers like he can for his country.

Let's fucking do this Rangers!

Back