Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Fucking hell Craigen providing actual technical analysis instead of just saying somethings pish or there's nothing in that. Also would rather have not seen that again, still dont know what Gerrard was thinking that day

Fucking hell Craigen providing actual technical analysis instead of just saying somethings pish or there's nothing in that. Also would rather have not seen that again, still dont know what Gerrard was thinking that day

Yes I had tried my best to blank that out from memory. We handed them victory that day and it still makes me angry why we setup like that.

In his suit or in a tracksuit?
Senior injured players still travel with the squad usually, but stay suited and booted.
its a cup final i imagine all out players will have suits on today.

All in tracksuits, just seen on bt

I'm no flushing mines to see how high they are by kick off...

hqdefault.jpg

Davis definitely isn't playing judging by that. Only player with no wash bag. Looked like he is just there for supoort.

86 cup final we were all gutted when souness never made it and up stepped a young derek ferguson so although davis a huge loss its upto whoever takes his place to make a name for themselves WATP

Throw everything at these disgusting smelly tramps today. Into them from the kick off. WATP

Might be reading too much into it but the strips in the dressing room make me think the team is:

McGregor, Tav, Barisic, Goldson, Helander, Jack, Davis, Arfield, Kent, Morelos, Aribo

Subs Fod, Katic, Flanagan, Stewart, Kamara, Defoe, Ojo

Back