Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Turd count: 4

Old Firm day takes a toll on the digestive system.

I’m the opposite. Stomach’s in knots but I can’t get a jobby out.

I’d happily defecate all over the lounge when Alfie bursts the net as I release all that pent up energy.

Last edited:
Just had my third shite of the day. Any more stupid rumours about our players being injured and I’ll be setting a world record

Who says yes to coming into work on Sunday?
Apparently me... ffs...
I feel the team is going to show up
so our Captain can lift the cup...
+ make that Kunt Sutton choke on his words..

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
Jack Kamara Arfield
Aribo Kent
Morelos

This is doing the rounds. Ie WhatsApp lol

I had planned to watch this on TV. But Mrs Academical’s Xmas schedule yields nothing to cup finals. We’ll be in a restaurant when this kicks off, and at the panto when the cup is lifted.

Good luck to everyone involved.

Scottish football is diminished as a duopoly, but it’s been miserable as a monopoly. End their run and win the cup. Enjoy your day. :))

The usual nervous nellies on here. Ubiquitous bathroom comments from the hide behind the sofa merchants.
Wise up, we can do this.

Glass of red for breakfast, tunes on and train to the boozer in 15 mins. Come on Rangers

Alfie can get in that Julies head today. He has a short fuse which I appreciate is a very ironic statement considering Alfie of last season :D

I had planned to watch this on TV. But Mrs Academical’s Xmas schedule yields nothing to cup finals. We’ll be in a restaurant when this kicks off, and at the panto when the cup is lifted.

Good luck to everyone involved.

Scottish football is diminished as a duopoly, but it’s been miserable as a monopoly. End their run and win the cup. Enjoy your day. :))

You should be leafleting.:p

Not going to make any score predictions, all I'll say is that we can do this.

Go out and play our game, not theirs. If it turns out they're better than us, then so be it, but maximum effort from the moment our team leaves the dressing room until we've ascended the stairs one way or the other and I'll have no complaints.

Let's go.

After deciding to watch this in the house on my own after the performance against Aberdeen I've changed my mind, we are winning this today so I'm off to the pub. No way am I going to celebrate on my own.

C'mon Rangers smash these cvnts

Saw the team walking around Ibrox, in hospitality for today, couldn't make out Davis with them.

*that doesn't mean he wasn't there before someone has a moan at me :rolleyes:

Back