Kevin Clancy showed his colours today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got no real complaints with the 4 added on mins but Morelos was sent off in the 5th added on minute.
The game should have been over as soon as we cleared the ball over the halfway line.
It was about seven added minutes

I've got no real complaints with the 4 added on mins but Morelos was sent off in the 5th added on minute.
The game should have been over as soon as we cleared the ball over the halfway line.

There was NEVER 4 mins injury time. 5 subs. 2 of which made at the same time so 2 mins total for that. Johnson or whatever his name is was down less than a minute when they were making them.

Cheating bastards plain and simple. Never in a million years was there that amount of time then playing until nearly 96mins.

Sorry but scandalous.

Wouldnt of been that if they'd got a 94th min plus equaliser.

First time in my life I can honestly say a ref cheated us.That wasn't mistakes today ,that was a calculated performance to turn a game that was going away from his team and his continued vilification of Morelos.The club simply must come out all guns blazing on this mans performance.
First time in your life you can say a ref cheated us, are you just back from the moon?

the penalty if your going by the rules should have been a free kick to Katic in the first place, thats how their defender managed to get in front of him by tugging his shirt FIRST !! - no dim player appealed for it only the ref gave it ????

Morelos sending off, the first yellow is a joke and compare to not sending off their players ???

and how do we end up playing into the 96th minute with only 4 questionable minutes added on

the only thing stopping 55 is the refs - apply the pressure now because thats another farce today, we could be so easily pointing to another costly official error

and a special mention to A Wanker with his comment "down south thats no goal but up here without VAR it is" put simply F$$K YOU ;-)

They should have had three red cards (Bolignoli and Christie second yellow) and Julien was last man.

Never a penalty.

Aribo should have been awarded a penalty for pull on shirt prior to corner that led to our second.

Brown kicked the ball away after Clancy awarded Kent a free kick on the half way line in the 2nd half - he was already booked.

Julien and Ajer pulling shirts unpunished.

McGregor committed numerous fouls and no bookings.

I was actually surprised at the number of fouls and decisions Clancy gave us, but it was almost as if he was doing so in order to balance it out with bigger calls for the Yahoos.

The penalty is one of those that either needs to be given every week or not at all. It was soft, but by then he’d given a good number to us so probably felt he was justified.

Ditto their goal. A foul all day long, but if in doubt, it’s another big call in favour of the Beasts.

And once again the speed with which refs whip cards out for Alfie while opposition players go unpunished was there for all to see.

And yet, despite all of that, we still won.

Get it right f**king round ye!

Last edited:
the penalty if your going by the rules should have been a free kick to Katic in the first place, thats how their defender managed to get in front of him by tugging his shirt FIRST !! - no dim player appealed for it only the ref gave it ????

Morelos sending off, the first yellow is a joke and compare to not sending off their players ???

and how do we end up playing into the 96th minute with only 4 questionable minutes added on

the only thing stopping 55 is the refs - apply the pressure now because thats another farce today, we could be so easily pointing to another costly official error

and a special mention to A Wanker with his comment "down south thats no goal but up here without VAR it is" put simply F$$K YOU ;-)
Your correct, we have just witnessed the ultimate cheating performance that’s after all the rest of the pish we’ve being subjected to over the past weeks, we won so as you say now is the perfect time to call these cheating bastards out for what they are unfortunately after listening to our manager we clearly aren’t going to do so.
Yes we won today but how many other games will we win if that level of cheating is allowed to go unchecked.

Sorry I think Clancy was okay. He missed the hands ball and we should have had a penalty for Aribo getting hauled over with his shirt being held. Luckily we scored from the same corner. celtic's penalty was a penalty and Morelos gave him the opportunity as he was diving more than once. He should of scored just before but chose to dive. We cannot blame the Ref for Alfie it was his own stupid fault.
You need watching. We could add Julien's last man foul to your list, Chrstie's 3 second bookable offenses or Bolingoli's.

That's 10 major decisions Clancy needed to make today. He gave all 10 in favour of one team. Even if we agree he got 3 of them right, that's quite alot of coincidence that the 7 he got wrong were all for the team he supports.

He
a) is a weak referee even in his best games
b) is entirely incapable of making an objective decision when Morelos is involved. His personal hatred of him overrides all of his thinking irrespective of whether he's the victim or the perpetrator
c) cheats like %^*&

And this isn't multiple choice - he is all of the above

You need watching. We could add Julien's last man foul to your list, Chrstie's 3 second bookable offenses or Bolingoli's.

That's 10 major decisions Clancy needed to make today. He gave all 10 in favour of one team. Even if we agree he got 3 of them right, that's quite alot of coincidence that the 7 he got wrong were all for the team he supports.

He
a) is a weak referee even in his best games
b) is entirely incapable of making an objective decision when Morelos is involved. His personal hatred of him overrides all of his thinking irrespective of whether he's the victim or the perpetrator
c) cheats like %^*&

And this isn't multiple choice - he is all of the above
You need watching
Love it, comment of the day!
And yes you are totally correct!

It’s quite incredible to have a game referees so poorly and we still win. Shows the character of our team.

See all the people on here that question character after every dropped point. Please remember this game and take a day off. Our squad and management team are an absolute credit to our club. They have gave us everything we desire and more. It’s amazing to have us back and showing them that we are the big deal in country. Not them.

Sorry I think Clancy was okay. He missed the hands ball and we should have had a penalty for Aribo getting hauled over with his shirt being held. Luckily we scored from the same corner. celtic's penalty was a penalty and Morelos gave him the opportunity as he was diving more than once. He should of scored just before but chose to dive. We cannot blame the Ref for Alfie it was his own stupid fault.

Listen to this

Clancy did exactly was was expected today, a cheat and a piece of scum.

One question, why did he send Morelos off when Morelos didn't claim the penalty, he just fell down?

Hopefully once the gaffer has rewatched it we can publicly crucify that performance because if we don’t you can bet he’ll get the next game at the Piggery.

Is the "walk off at nearest point" for subs not negated for heated derby?

Why did Clancy not let Davis walk to centre line for his own safety?
Yes that rule wasn't a implemented here for that very reason, it was to stop players walking round the track against the baying hoardes. Kevin Clancy is a dirty cheating fb. He tried his best but his team were simply beaten today by the much better side.

What about the dirty Celtic player grabbing Morelos by the balls or the Bolingoli second yellow he ignored, was that good refereeing??

KWXBvHT.jpg

We should tell the SFA we refuse to accept him as a ref for any of our games again & deal with the shitfest that follows. An absolute cheating bastard.

Katic tugs Juliens jersey Pk given. Correct decision.

Julien tugs Aribo jersey. No pk. Incorrect decision.

Bolingoli pulls Morelos back. On a booking an obvious second yellow. Not given.

Morelos dives in the 95th minute when the Game should have been over. Second yellow given.

I have absolutely no complaints about Morelos red card and their pk but yet again its not consistent from referees. And all four decision going one way.......again. You are either ‘managing the game or applying the rules’. If managing the game like the bolingoli non booking he blows for full time and doesn’t send Morelos off. Sensible officiating.

Again Gerrard needs a word in his ear pre sky interview. This needs to be highlighted.
You’ve missed a few things though mate. Julien fouls Katic first at the pen. The bold Kevin was watching the whole way and saw One but not the other. He ignores a blatant handball for their goal. He fails to send off Christie despite two yellow card offences after he was yellow carded. Julien was let away with both persistent fouling and a straight red.Johnson let off with 2 yellows.
As you touch on, the one sour note of the day for me is that Stevie didn’t call it out. It was blatant dishonesty.

A cheating rhat, cnut played almost an extra two mins on top of the phantom four mins added on time.

Monumental victory today. As usual, Rangers and Morelos refereed to a different standard.

His “performance” was an absolute disgrace and he should be called out by the club no matter the result. He has previous and will no doubt have future if he’s allowed to ref another of our games. It’s not incompetency or bad judgements, it’s blatant cheating. Couldn’t wait to send Alfie off and he let at leat three of them off being red carded. That being said, GIFRUH and the rest of the haters.

How can he be ok for missing two big calls?

I'I'not having the celtic penalty. You dont get penalty for that. It happens every single game of football. He was looking for any reason to give a penalty.

He should never ref an old firm game again.

How can he be ok for missing two big calls?

I'I'not having the celtic penalty. You dont get penalty for that. It happens every single game of football. He was looking for any reason to give a penalty.

He should never ref an old firm game again.
He should never be trusted to run an old firm game again.

Katic tugs Juliens jersey Pk given. Correct decision.

Julien tugs Aribo jersey. No pk. Incorrect decision.

Bolingoli pulls Morelos back. On a booking an obvious second yellow. Not given.

Morelos dives in the 95th minute when the Game should have been over. Second yellow given.

I have absolutely no complaints about Morelos red card and their pk but yet again its not consistent from referees. And all four decision going one way.......again. You are either ‘managing the game or applying the rules’. If managing the game like the bolingoli non booking he blows for full time and doesn’t send Morelos off. Sensible officiating.

Again Gerrard needs a word in his ear pre sky interview. This needs to be highlighted.
Think you missed one on the touchline, one of there Scottish players pulling back a bear ,definitely a card, bottled it as they were already on a yellow. Add to that the tussle with Morelos and the mong, last man !!! Agives them the free kick instead of sending him off.
Cheating cnut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back