Kevin Clancy showed his colours today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the way the game was going .
Was anyone else expecting katic to be sent off after the goal celebration .
Although not clear on TV it looked like he left the pitch.
After Alfie against motherwell I was just waiting on it .

It the performance every Rangers fan expected from clancy. No surprises from this cheating chunt septic penalty,dodgy septic goal,Ignoring red and yellow card incidents for septic.Unnecessary 1st yellow for Morelos gave him his pant creaming opportunity to sent him off. But we still beat him and his team so hopefully he has a horrible feeling that he was not like collum in the cup final septics man of the match.

Ryan Christie is booked, then a deliberate handball to deny a breakaway, and a cynical foul on Alfie... No second yellow.

But he couldn't wait to send off Morelos when the final whistle should already have gone.

Factor in the softest penalty of the season and a handball goal.

A cheatin hurtin rhat. Get it round ye Clancy.
even morelos 1st booking . I dont even think brown had hit the floor yet and clancey was running over to book morelos. Must have been dying to book him all game. Must have spunked his pants when he got to show him a 2nd yellow. Corrupt c*nt

Sometimes I think we are unlucky and it's swings and roundabouts but that was honestly some of the most shocking officiating I have ever seen from a Scottish ref, to the extent that I would seriously want Rangers to ask questions regarding that.

His ingrained leanings are such he just can't be trusted.
Just look at his background.

I am not for cracking referees heads open with coins or smashing windows however with the SFA not prepared to get rid of blatant cheats maybe it’s down to the people who ultimately pay their wages to hound them out the game.

Look into their backgrounds dig into their private life’s make it uncomfortable for them.

It will be interesting to see all the penalties from now until end of season for shirt pulling.
YES it is a penalty, but will this be consistently enforced?

He’s spewing here

EM9-OM2WkAEdirA

Katic tugs Juliens jersey Pk given. Correct decision.

Julien tugs Aribo jersey. No pk. Incorrect decision.

Bolingoli pulls Morelos back. On a booking an obvious second yellow. Not given.

Morelos dives in the 95th minute when the Game should have been over. Second yellow given.

I have absolutely no complaints about Morelos red card and their pk but yet again its not consistent from referees. And all four decision going one way.......again. You are either ‘managing the game or applying the rules’. If managing the game like the bolingoli non booking he blows for full time and doesn’t send Morelos off. Sensible officiating.

Again Gerrard needs a word in his ear pre sky interview. This needs to be highlighted.
Think the gaffer should've took Alfie off after the first booking,given the ref was card happy.

Absolute no surprises from the cants. Allowing the game to go on at the end before sending morelos off was pure biased. Although it was made sweet by scudding the scummy fookers and celebrating in their faces. From the ref to kris commons in the studio, get it right fooking up you scum.

Katic tugs Juliens jersey Pk given. Correct decision.

Julien tugs Aribo jersey. No pk. Incorrect decision.

Bolingoli pulls Morelos back. On a booking an obvious second yellow. Not given.

Morelos dives in the 95th minute when the Game should have been over. Second yellow given.

I have absolutely no complaints about Morelos red card and their pk but yet again its not consistent from referees. And all four decision going one way.......again. You are either ‘managing the game or applying the rules’. If managing the game like the bolingoli non booking he blows for full time and doesn’t send Morelos off. Sensible officiating.

Again Gerrard needs a word in his ear pre sky interview. This needs to be highlighted.
No mention of their "goal"?????? Which he had a perfect view of.

I was actually surprised at the number of fouls and decisions Clancy gave us, but it was almost as if he was doing to in order to balance it out with bigger calls for the Yahoos.

The penalty is one of those that either needs to be given every week or not at all. It was soft, but by then he’d given a good number to us so probably felt he was justified.

Ditto their goal. A foul all day long, but if in doubt, it’s another big call in favour of the Beasts.

And once again the speed with which refs whip cards out for Alfie while opposition players go unpunished was there for all to see.

And yet, despite all of that, we still won.

Get it right f**king round ye!

There are multiple examples in the same game there where Rangers players are being tugged and he didn’t give them.
It is blatant cheating.

There are multiple examples in the same game there where Rangers players are being tugged and he didn’t give them.
It is blatant cheating.

If you watch him at the penalty he isn’t even watching the ball he is looking at Katic the entire time.

You can’t see what you are not looking for. He chooses what he wants to see, pretty much the same as every time he is in charge of us.

The letter of the law only applies to certain players.

Kevin the alter boy tried his best, but true skill won the day, onward and upward ya mentally challenged f---wit :)

Utterly shameless and corrupt. Was watching in an Edinburgh pub beside a Hibee and the Hibee was open mouthed at the level of cheating.
Stevie G highlighted the bias before the game and Rangers simply have to go to town on that apologist

Hope the club don’t miss this opportunity.

We won, so this can’t be blamed as sour grapes.

Review the standard of refereeing and take the appropriate action.

I dont think i have ever witness one player being referees to the exact letter of the law the way morelos does. No leeway whatsover.

His 2nd yellow, how many times have you seen the ref wave play on and tell the players to get up?
Exactly and given the game should have been over 2 minutes before the incident it was Clancy knowing he couldn’t change the result but would make sure Alfredo missed our next matches.
I actually don’t see were the wee man goes from here, that’s 4 yellows in two and a half games now for incidents nobody else would have got.
They want him gone from our game.

Won today despite that bastard giving them all the big calls.

He’s one of the worst in the league.

Don't know if it will happen but need to analysis his decisions
And in the cold light of day he got the major decisions wrong!! :oops:

It will be interesting to see all the penalties from now until end of season for shirt pulling.
YES it is a penalty, but will this be consistently enforced?
He wasn’t consistent in this match, never mind until the end of the season.
A “class one” referee apparently who is also a class one coward.

@Yosser made the point that we'd won our last eight games with him in charge, including an OF. That now makes nine, with two OF's. Does he still want to make a case for him?
I look forward now to every penalty Clancy gives in every game that a defender has a hold of an attacker's shirt at a set piece. As I said, 100% Rangers-hater.
[/QUOTE
Yep I was wrong but If the record holds up then give us Clancy every time!

@Yosser made the point that we'd won our last eight games with him in charge, including an OF. That now makes nine, with two OF's. Does he still want to make a case for him?
I look forward now to every penalty Clancy gives in every game that a defender has a hold of an attacker's shirt at a set piece. As I said, 100% Rangers-hater.
Yep I was wrong but if the record holds up give us Clancy every time.

Brown barged a Hearts player in the penalty box at 0-0 in their recent game 100% penalty and nothing given. Right into the back of him
Brown barged another of their players in the lead up to their goal, took him right out and nothing done.

It's in all the games they play. A massive advantage.

Sorry I think Clancy was okay. He missed the hands ball and we should have had a penalty for Aribo getting hauled over with his shirt being held. Luckily we scored from the same corner. celtic's penalty was a penalty and Morelos gave him the opportunity as he was diving more than once. He should of scored just before but chose to dive. We cannot blame the Ref for Alfie it was his own stupid fault.

Fuckoff

Clancy the Cheat

Need to get that into conversation and in media phone ins etc

Let them try to justify the decisions made and that he isn't the cheat we all know him to be

This goes on every week for them - if game not going their way, soft penalty or fouls and cards to the detriment of their opponents - even ignoring injured players and fouls to allow a last minut winner ala Hamilton at home.

We laugh and say that they are "always cheated never defeated" - sadly i fear they have it rigged now so it is the referee mantra to "Cheat to avoid defeat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back