Kevin Clancy showed his colours today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His face was tripping hi at the end when he sent offf Alfie cos he knew he could do no more. He did give us much more than I expected but they were mostly obvious fouls he had to give, still surprised cos we normally get %^*& all,he must have thought they would have took advantage of all the blatant Greer goes he gave them

Gave them absolutely everything, he done everything in his power to get celtic back into that game.

He should never be in charge of any of our games again.

I hope someone with a spine in our club maybe Robertson but doubt it call this sham out for what it is , his display today was unacceptable beyond belief.

We need to make a fuss about it, big time.

I don’t care that we won today in regards to this specific area of the game, there must be some fuss made about it from our club.

The longer we’re relatively silent, the more they’ll get away with.

Last edited:
He didn't even try to hide his hatred. His decisions showed that to-day. Liewells hand picked referee didn't go as planned. But as a club we should be calling this out at every opportunity.

Sorry I think Clancy was okay. He missed the hands ball and we should have had a penalty for Aribo getting hauled over with his shirt being held. Luckily we scored from the same corner. celtic's penalty was a penalty and Morelos gave him the opportunity as he was diving more than once. He should of scored just before but chose to dive. We cannot blame the Ref for Alfie it was his own stupid fault.
Not being funny but is it winalot or pedigree chum your guide dog prefers

Gave them absolutely everything, he done everything in his power to get celtic back into that game.

He should never be in charge of any of our games again.

He is nothing but a dirty lowlife cheating rat-faced lady's front bottom.

If Clancy didn't cheat today then he's utterly incompetent at his job. He got so much wrong today, simple ones like the Eduoard handball and the Jullien foul on Morelos that he somehow gave the other way.

Either way, the guy shouldn't be a referee.

He’s spewing here

EM9-OM2WkAEdirA
He's dumbfounded, he intentionally never gave the Aribo penalty and then Karma arrived big time in the form of big Nico the look of horror on his face is an indictment in itself.

We beat 12 men today.

The club has to call it out now.

If we weren’t so fûcking magnificent today we would have ended up robbed by a cheating bastard official yet again.

Clancy tried to cheat us today.

No more, no less.

Despite what was said post match by SG the club has to be knocking down doors demanding an explanation and action.

Following a victory is the time to do it.

AM was sent off in the 6th of 4 added minutes.

St Aloycius bhoy tried to live out his childhood dream by cheating us today on multiple occasions.

He failed but we need to ensure he can’t do it again, over to you Rangers.

Sorry I think Clancy was okay. He missed the hands ball and we should have had a penalty for Aribo getting hauled over with his shirt being held. Luckily we scored from the same corner. celtic's penalty was a penalty and Morelos gave him the opportunity as he was diving more than once. He should of scored just before but chose to dive. We cannot blame the Ref for Alfie it was his own stupid fault.
Read your first two sentences back to yourself. Then read them again . . . and again.
Is there anything there you'd like to change?

He's a charlatan, an abortion of a referee, a fucking shitebag to boot and the worst of a very bad lot.

In fact, I'd prefer the referee that has a cross at the end of his whistle refereeing Old Firms game over him.

At least he has some common fucking decency and doesn't pretend to be impartial.
When we went after Willie Collum after that St Mirren game - we went after the wrong guy!

Don't get me wrong, Collum can be awful - but, there are much worse than him!

Clancy, McClean and Madden for starters.

I said after the SC tie at Pittodrie last season that Clancy is a cheat. I stand by that.

Not been mentioned - but, I felt when "Super Mikey Johnston" had a wee tug at McGregor when he had the ball in hand should have been a yellow too.

Sadly, it appears our club yet again is doing nothing.

Last edited:
The only surprise from his performance was he didn’t give Katic a second yellow for celebrating his goal. The guy is a cheating prick.

His face was tripping hi at the end when he sent offf Alfie cos he knew he could do no more. He did give us much more than I expected but they were mostly obvious fouls he had to give, still surprised cos we normally get %^*& all,he must have thought they would have took advantage of all the blatant Greer goes he gave them

Yeah, in the sixth minute of the four minutes of added time.

When we went after Willie Collum after that St Mirren game - we went after the wrong guy!

Don't get me wrong, Collum can be awful - but, there are much worse than him!

Clancy, McClean and Madden for starters.

I said after the SC tie at Pittodrie last season that Clancy is a cheat. I stand by that.

Not been mentioned - but, I felt when "Super Mikey Johnston" had a wee tug at McGregor when he had the ball in hand should have been a yellow too.

Sadly, it appears our club yet again is doing nothing.

And Morelos got his nuts grabbed by Christie, when Christie was on a yellow. The list is endless.

even morelos 1st booking . I dont even think brown had hit the floor yet and clancey was running over to book morelos. Must have been dying to book him all game. Must have spunked his pants when he got to show him a 2nd yellow. Corrupt c*nt

Compare that to their player throwing our keeper to the floor when he had 5he football under control he (n his hands).:It was violent conduct, especially if Alfie did it.

Clancy has sent off Morelos three times, he booked him in consecutive games against Aberdeen when it was shown on both occasions it should have been penalties to us.

Clancy has been cheating us for years but he clearly has personal issues with Alfredo.

To give the foul against Morelos when Jullien clearly as last man brings him down should be the final nail in his coffin and his downfall. He quite simply is not fit for purpose.

Clancy has sent off Morelos three times, he booked him in consecutive games against Aberdeen when it was shown on both occasions it should have been penalties to us.

Clancy has been cheating us for years but he clearly has personal issues with Alfredo.

To give the foul against Morelos when Jullien clearly as last man brings him down should be the final nail in his coffin and his downfall. He quite simply is not fit for purpose.
We should put all the evidence together and make a complaint about this cvunt.
Yesterday should have been the final straw.
And yes, he has personally and vindictively cheated Alfie as a person and it has been a quite vicious vendetta from this most spiteful of officials.
Enough ffsake Rangers, surely enough!

Just watched injury time again. The first time Clancy looked at his watch was at 94 min 50 sec. the blatant bias Clancy showed throughout this game was staggering. Should be taken to task

Just watched injury time again. The first time Clancy looked at his watch was at 94 min 50 sec. the blatant bias Clancy showed throughout this game was staggering. Should be taken to task
They had a corner and at least one attack opportunity they shouldn't have had. I'll bet he muttered 'fecks sake' to himself when he realised we were heading towards a 7th minute et.

Compare the injury time in the Cup Final where the physio was on something like 6 times for them alone in the second half, there was 5 substitutions, a penalty, a sending off. I think the physio was on once yesterday. He didn’t even let Jack get treatment towards the end and let them take a free kick before Jack was back up.

It was if it was the old keep playing to celtic score yesterday.

I'm convinced Clancy just lost it when he realised that, no matter what he did, they weren't coming back and allowed his animus towards Alfie to take him over the edge. The way he whips out the yellow and sprints to book Morelos for a mild bump into the back of Brown revealed an angry man.

Just watched it back 9 mins 52 into the game when Tav plays one over the top for Morelos. Jullien clearly grabs Morelos by the jersey and pulls him back, this puts him off balance and delays him from laying it off to Aribo who would have been in one on one but Jullien gets a block in. Ball break loose and foul to them for Alfredo going over the top of Brown.

Clancy is less than fifteen yards away with a clear view as it is his side and right in line of where he is looking.

We would be criticised for sour grapes if we were to officially complain about all the mistakes Clancy made if we had lost. Lets officially complain when we have won, this cretin should not be allowed away with this, no one could possibly see all of these mistakes against us and consider them fair minded. How many decisions went against them?

We should put all the evidence together and make a complaint about this cvunt.
Yesterday should have been the final straw.
And yes, he has personally and vindictively cheated Alfie as a person and it has been a quite vicious vendetta from this most spiteful of officials.
Enough ffsake Rangers, surely enough!
We would be criticised for sour grapes if we were to officially complain about all the mistakes Clancy made if we had lost. Lets officially complain when we have won, this cretin should not be allowed away with this, no one could possibly see all of these mistakes against us and consider them fair minded. How many decisions went against them?

There has been numerous threads on Clancy, not only highlighting Sunday’s debacle but his “previous”, particularly in relation to his focused and discriminatory treatment of Morelos. It really is shocking when seeing the stats in black and white however of no real surprise to most of us as we knew exactly what he was, although on Sunday through sheer desperation he let his mask slip a little more than normal, so hopefully that was the straw that finally broke the camel’s back.

I am hoping Club 1872 had been concentrating on their earlier excellent statement calling out the racism directed at Morelos and are currently compiling an equally damning summary of Kevin Clancy to ensure we don’t ever have to suffer another of his cheating performances.

Desperate not to send off their players, lapped up the chance to send off Freddo.

Softest pen that hed never award up other end

Failed to do the job hes paid for by missing handball even though it's on his side and hes looking straight at it.

The guys a cheat. Honestly, hes an actual cheat.
I don't think there is any doubt about that, worst thing is that he is one of many. Scotshit football is corrupt to the core.

I have no idea what their penalty was for today, it may be the most blatant you will have seen since the pull on Goldson midweek we never got or another swallow dive by Johnston but what odds would you have got on him giving his beloved celtic another penalty today.

I have no idea what their penalty was for today, it may be the most blatant you will have seen since the pull on Goldson midweek we never got or another swallow dive by Johnston but what odds would you have got on him giving his beloved celtic another penalty today.
I saw it and it was seriously soft. Clancy could not wait to get the whistle to his mouth.
The TV replay clearly shows the cheating git could not have seen the incident as there was a Ross county player in his eyeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back