@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

38747497_2156497694605424_4767152839426310144_o.jpg

ANOTHER whippersnapper!

I was born in 1954 and I was lucky enough to see the Ritchie, Shearer, Caldow etc team, so I had a team full of heroes to choose from. But Colin Stein was something else.

Yes, that was the team my dad used to rave about John.

You’re a lucky man seeing them:D

Reactions: ao2

Greig's in agony in this photo. One of the Bears, a real big lad, had just jumped up in front of the big man screaming "we've done it John, we've done it" (as if he hadn't known!) and landed on top of his foot, breaking a bone :))

Taken in May 1967 I believe, just a day or two before the Cup-Winners Cup Final in Nuremberg.
Taken in May 1967 I believe, just a day or two before the Cup-Winners Cup Final in Nuremberg.
These are cracking pictures, the one above is a particular favourite as it shows football seemingly in a more innocent time.

As a side point, I received for a Christmas present a wonderful book called “The Colour Of Time” which shows colourised pictures of historical events and characters from the 1880s to the 1960s. The skill and effort which goes into this is magnificent, so hat is duly doffed.

Reactions: ao2
These are cracking pictures, the one above is a particular favourite as it shows football seemingly in a more innocent time.

As a side point, I received for a Christmas present a wonderful book called “The Colour Of Time” which shows colourised pictures of historical events and characters from the 1880s to the 1960s. The skill and effort which goes into this is magnificent, so hat is duly doffed.

a book by the wonderful Marina Amaral

Back