Petition to sack Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers. His bitterness towards anything or anybody connected with Celtic is disgusting.

He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health.

Why Sky Sports continues to give this man airtime is beyond me! He provides no sensible or unbiased input whatsoever and should be removed from Sky Sports Scottish Football coverage immediately"

Jesus f*ck

I am actually speechless at the utter pathetic pettiness that follows the majority of our or Celtics games these days.

"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers. His bitterness towards anything or anybody connected with Celtic is disgusting.

He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health.

Why Sky Sports continues to give this man airtime is beyond me! He provides no sensible or unbiased input whatsoever and should be removed from Sky Sports Scottish Football coverage immediately"

Jesus f*ck

Obviously oblivious of andy wanker in his commentary.

These cuunts are really fuukin dunderheids.

Almost beats this confused chap.

David Monahan
5 minutes ago

He is totally unbiased, and to say he is an ambassador for amental health charity giving commitments like he has is a total disgrace and embarresment to the charity, he should not be given any more chances,

Totally unbiased ffs.

Much like the NSP , no criticism is allowed . As regards the junkie gambler , the old saying that you should be responsible for your own actions . In the Darksides case , its always someone elses fault . Complete lack of self awareness from this section of society . :eek:

But Sutton is impartial ...
What a load of weirdos!

And Griffiths doesn't have mental problems , he is just a ned and a spoilt brat to boot.

He gets away with murder , he had the world at his feet and threw it away with his stupidity.

But Sutton is impartial ...
What a load of weirdos!

And Griffiths doesn't have mental problems , he is just a ned and a spoilt brat to boot.

He gets away with murder , he had the world at his feet and threw it away with his stupidity.

Once again they bastards twisted the narrative. Griffiths is A NED & not a victim.

They're an absolute shambles, this is after a couple comments. We have to listen to their brain dead cheerleaders in the media for years. Get it right up the lot of them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Jeesis christ they're even surprising me now with their antics.

Boyd for 2/3 seasons has never really backed up Rangers

As soon as he does the mentally challengeds want him sacked

Listen to Cocker and Wanker and then you know who needs sacked

These cvnts have had it their own way, far too long!!!
They now actually believe that they are"untouchable"
Hate them more now,than ever before.

Collectively, they have the the self awareness of a Lily Allen tweet
However, I'll wager that they get their way or Boyd gets a pull, at least.

Jesus. Absolute lunatics, dirty barstewards are losing the plot.
55 is gonna end a few of them.
Glorious!

Jesus given how bad the Scottish media is and is so pro them they can't handle the truth. Over 3000 of them have stolen phones to vote on it.

Petition?

FF6-BC224-FF5-F-4-BC2-AE5-F-90-AD2-D08194-B.gif

Why would boyd make an issue of the thumbs mental health given what happened to his own brother and the charity he has set up in his memory. The dhims really are a think breed

What well documented mental health problems?

Being a scummy racist junkie isn't an illness.

You

you only need one signature for that to happen

Really? I thought it was 100,000.

I was hoping we could open up the scope of the debate to include Sutton, Walker, Crocker and Micheal Stewart.

Last edited by a moderator:
They’ve won 10 trophies on the trot.

Dominated Scottish football for the past 8 years yet continually play the victim.

Why do they constantly feel they have constantly bang on about them or their players getting picked off? The Celtic support have a hive mind mental health problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back