Petition to sack Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers. His bitterness towards anything or anybody connected with Celtic is disgusting.

He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health.

Why Sky Sports continues to give this man airtime is beyond me! He provides no sensible or unbiased input whatsoever and should be removed from Sky Sports Scottish Football coverage immediately"

Jesus f*ck
It’s all building up to be one hell of a summer, the fact that they cannot believe that they will lose the league makes it even sweeter

What is incredibly embaressing about these unhinged weirdos is that, if they win the league, every one of their pathetic crusades will be forgotten and they won't care about gestures, kris boyd or whatever else has offended them since we pumped them at their own slop house.

Please Rangers do what we need to do and win this league. They will be in utter meltdown and will end many of them.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, when we win the league this season there will be ugly scenes off the park, that filthy club who deflect everything aimed at them even child abuse have a responsibility of brainwashing their unwashed fans, tool up in George square for the title party!! I’ll be there all the same 55!

Why don't we just disband Scottish Football Competition and 3 times a year they can gather at Hampden or Parkhead and be presented with each trophy.
Would that make them feel better?
All the crap and nonsense could be removed and stops them from greeting when things don't go their way.

Shall we do the same for Andy Walkers racism towards Morelos. Fucking 19th Century Terrorist bastards.

Ffs they are getting beyond control now Sutyon has talked pish for years and Boyd started to stand up for us in the last few games

A club like no other right enough. The brainwashing that they have gone through since childhood leaves them thinking that they are untouchable and never in the wrong. 55 will be horrific for them, which will be nice.

If sky cave to this do we expect the same to happen to walker and crocker
The difference is they look for ways to be offended.
We are too busy with life, working and providing for our families which is built into our Presbyterian DNA.
Let them cry and whinge let them wish they were as good as us.

We are too busy with life, working and providing for our families which is built into our Presbyterian DNA.
Sad lifes they have I hope their reaction is televised when we win 55

Absolutely spot on mate. They are victims, it's instilled in them from early years. Work shy c.unts.

what pisses me off the most if this mental health stuff and how u can’t say anything about him, I have a serious mental health issue and I can still be a dick and people will tell me I am it doesn’t give me a free pass to say and do what i want, I have to take responsibility for my action much the same as that scrote should do, acting and behaving like that doesn’t help those who do suffer with mental health like his media friends go on about. If he walks like a wank and talks like a wank then he’s a wank simple as that.
I'm the same my mrs soon puts me in my place and I wouldn't try and use it as an excuse for being like that.

Don’t know if it’s a society thing now where you can’t say anything bad about someone when they are acting the lady's front bottom , the guys is a convicted racist for %^*& sake and yet they portray him as some sort of elite striker who can’t do no wrong
He is making a mockery of anyone with mental health issues I cant just walk into my work and throw things at customers and have my boss say it's ok he has mental health issues.

They obviously have too much time on their hands and the reason for this is that most of them are unemployable, workshy, dole scroungers who see a lad in employment, voicing his opinion, which is part of his job and slagging off their tottie heided cocaine riddled gambling, cheating spunk filled eejit and believe he should be sacked. It is really laughable. If they had a brain cell it would be lonely.

Their hatred of us knows no bounds

They want to literally will us and anyone associated with us out of existence

It's sinister
On another thread this morning, I liked a poster’a comment that he wants the “buried”.
Somebody disagreed but my view was their hatred of us went beyond financial and went into causing us as much bother as possible.
This approach to Kris Boyd’s comments is the type of thing I mean.
They’re happy to chug themselves over Sutton and Hartsons comments but woe betide anybody from the other side even remotely criticising them or theirs.
They are the definition of scum.

Oh the irony. Looking forward to Boyd winding them up just a little bit more. He better get his windows covered!

A lesson to the former Rangers players out there making their money out of the press and media. There is nothing you can do to make them like you. With DJ, how was he treated when rent a gob Sutton blasted him on air, any protection by who was it, Radio Clyde? Sutton should have been dumped by every respectable broadcaster out there.

They may play with you if your criticize Rangers or toe the party line, but if you so much as say you think Rangers might win the league, Celtic are in the wrong or you like the new Rangers Strip, this is what to expect.

This is what the years of dignified silence and the club not dealing properly with our negative press has done.

A terrorist loving, anti-semitic bunch of paedo harbouring scumbags are now using mental health as an excuse to give a ned racist free rein to do as he wants, absolutely pathetic but predictable :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back