Petition to sack Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows how much we are getting to them they've borrowed the title for long enough, the green day's are definitely over back under your rock Christ you've even got signing targets telling them to do one it's Rangers or nought

Embrace the hate Kris, you’ll soon be in the box seat - cheerleader for the Champions. The bitter tribe that’s amassed since 2012 will become an utter irrelevance.

This must be a joke? Surely? First person says something in years they don’t like its “get that man sacked!” FFS

Coming from the lot that had hanging effigies with boyds name on the back ( after a relative of his killed himself ).
Surely Boyd's name wasn't on one of those things? This stuff has happened in my family too and I know the devastation involved. If they have done this I will have seriously lost all hope for humanity.

Our support would never sink to that level of stuff, please tell me these 19th Century Terrorist bastards didn't do that? Couldn't look so I have no idea.
Coming from the lot that had hanging effigies with boyds name on the back ( after a relative of his killed himself ).
[/Q

This is another example of the obsessiveness of that lot WE are not on the same level regardless of the actions we take in defence of our club.

The thought of what might happen when we win the league is really scary. Normal people do not behave in this manner. I think Bears may be targeted and injured. I hope I am wrong but...

"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers"

What has this got to do with Rangers? He said it as an employee of SKY.

Nutjobs.

Mental health is no joke but the hypocrisy at times is f@@king depressing. Can Andy Goram sign the petition twice or do we have to forget about that chant because it doesn't suit the argument? Pri@@s.

I doubt the dhims realise that their petition is more likely to get Kris a longer contract and a pay rise. It must be good publicity for them:))

Crackpot manipulators that will go to extremes to drive their agenda, common decency should kick these deviants into touch, oh wait this is the backwater that is Scotland . Give them a platform and await the fallout. Cut away the cancer now sepsis FC.

Who is this roaster Darren Maxwell I suppose starting petitions are saving his life by keeping him away from the kebabs. Walking cardiac arrest

‘He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health’.

Does anyone have any factual information or authoritative links that ‘well document’ what Griffiths’ actual mental health problems are. In the absence of factual evidence supporting mental health problems it seems reasonable to conclude that it’s actually the other rumoured issues, concerning drugs and gambling, that are the truth. In which case it would be reasonable to to ask if he had been subjected to random or routine drug testing. Anyone know who the responsible drug testing authority is?

It’s probably one Timmy screwball with 2million email addresses who’s signed the full petition himself, they really are a different breed.

they are moonhowlers when 55 comes they will be collectively looking for some one else to hate. God forbid a football pundit had something to say about a footballer who's been out for the best part of a year and acts like a ned

"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers. His bitterness towards anything or anybody connected with Celtic is disgusting.

He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health.

Why Sky Sports continues to give this man airtime is beyond me! He provides no sensible or unbiased input whatsoever and should be removed from Sky Sports Scottish Football coverage immediately"

Jesus f*ck

Ha ha ha ha ha ha:D

Rancid b---ards , everyone and everything associated with this shower are poison, time to sanitize the whole of Scottish football.

Aww wee timmy are not used to not having every single media outlet on their side like they have had for at least a decade, we have to out up with every single pundit being against us. The tides turning ya mentally challenged rhats, get used to it

"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers. His bitterness towards anything or anybody connected with Celtic is disgusting.

He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health.

Why Sky Sports continues to give this man airtime is beyond me! He provides no sensible or unbiased input whatsoever and should be removed from Sky Sports Scottish Football coverage immediately"

Jesus f*ck

55 will end these cunts, I sound like a broken record on here saying this but it will.

Sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back