Drew McIntyre – WWE Champion & Rangers Fan

In reality I think less than 10% of the crowd would give a %^*&, I take it he’s won something etc as seem him mentioned a lot recently.

Is this the spandex wearing guy that rubs his knob on other oiled up men in knickers?

Only joking wrestling fans:p Would be good publicity but wouldn't last.

He used to come to the garage when I worked there 15 years ago.

He was just starting on the wrestling scene

Legit blue nose

Married a playboy model...

Bring Tom stoltman

He used to come to the garage when I worked there 15 years ago.

He was just starting on the wrestling scene

Legit blue nose

Married a playboy model...

Bring Tom stoltman

Tiffany was a bit mental but you most definitely I prefer men :cool:

I guess Drew could potentially go to Ibrox when the WWE goes on it's UK tour after WM - would be near the end of the season as well

he will be back in the uk in may he doesnt have time to come here as he wrestles every weekend in the u.s and in oher countrys and lives in florida and since he won the royal rumble he will have lots of media interviews to do

He's good but he's no BD
f79bfda0ce8cf7fcbdd8b0ed9ca5c183.jpg

Easy easy easy

He was a good friend of an old work colleague, we went to see him when ICW were doing Maryhill town hall just before he left for the states. Changed days!! Think he scranned about 6 hot dogs from the wee cart on Ashton Lane between pubs as a snack.

Club should put out an invite, he's a huge deal after Sunday, I don't watch wrestling and even I know how big a Royal Rumble win is.

I think it would be great publicity and I think big Drew would bite there hand off to do it. First Scottish winner of the royal rumble and hopefully going to be the first champ too.
wwe usually send out custom made titles to teams that have won leagues in basketball etc, when we win 55 hopefully he sends a custom one over to us with the big man.

In reality I think less than 10% of the crowd would give a %^*&, I take it he’s won something etc as seem him mentioned a lot recently.
I think the idea is more about piggybacking wrestling to give rangers exposure as opposed to HT entertainment for the man children at Ibrox :))

Some rise back to the top after WWE dropped him, great to see especially as he's a bear

correct, what a story this guy has had. An outstanding professional who, when fired by WWE in 2014 would wrestle on smaller shows in America one night, fly to Scotland for a show the next night paying his own way and then fly back across the world for his next show.

He deserves every success in life. If he wins the title, then get him on the park when WWE are back here

Even Ally was bigging him up on Instagram - well deserved for a good bear - Lesnar at Mania now

His accent is funny. But also having an Ayrshire accent I understand why he had to 'alter' it. Hardly anyone out with Scotland and NI, can understand us.

As I remember it the big yin was being touted by Vince McMahon himself as the "next big thing" during his first stint at dubbya dubbya eeee

As said hes a good blue nose and good exposure stateside for the club

Win win imo

Back