It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

That's attempted murder if they're tampering with the car, the authorities and the SNP have turned a blind eye to everyone attacking our players, now it's got to this

If it is true that this has happened, the club MUST NOW come out and condemn in the strongest language possible how this guy has been targeted by the media et al which has led to this situation. It is a scandal what the club have allowed to happen.

Seems a bit premature to comment on this. It is a luxury car and the perpetrator was probably a car thief.

While we dont know exactly what happened at this point, we are aware of the clear agenda thats been at play within the media about Alfie and has only become stronger as we have improved on the field.

It could all very well be an unassociated coincidence, but I doubt it

A police investigation, hilarious absolutely hilarious. Police Scotland are a shambles in every respect, not a chance of them catching and prosecuting anyone unless they are singing a song wearing blue. Did they ever get the scum who threw the bottle into the bus?
Negligent like our government and justice minister.

That's attempted murder if they're tampering with the car, the authorities and the SNP have turned a blind eye to everyone attacking our players, now it's got to this

The attacks on our players are getting ramped up all the time. What’s the next step up from this particular incident?

Deeply disturbing. This person needs caught. I assume there are security cameras that will help in this?

Surely to god it must be a police matter and not just towed away to be repaired etc.While there could have been an attempt to cut the break pipes, it could easily have been a tracker or god forbid something more dangerous.There needs to be a full forensic examination for prints DNA etc and if not, why not should be the question demanded from the club.

This sounds alarming, but I'll definitely wait until full facts emerge before jumping in with both feet. If it's all as presented, I'm just glad that the person got interrupted doing whatever it was and I hope they face the full penalty of the law

Detective Inspector Kenny McDonald said: "Following reports of a man allegedly tampering with a car in a secured car park in Glasgow last night (Tuesday, 28 January, 2020), I can confirm that we have removed the vehicle for examination. At this time no criminality has been established."

If it is true that this has happened, the club MUST NOW come out and condemn in the strongest language possible how this guy has been targeted by the media et al which has led to this situation. It is a scandal what the club have allowed to happen.

You just know the mentally challenged lickspittles are already preparing their ‘ he brought it all on himself with his cut throat gesture’ articles.

Don't think media help in all this they way he is portraid. What ever the outcome is. Tracker or tampering with brakes. . Not acceptable.

"Declan who is a self confessed Lamborghini fanatic was simply having a look at that particular models exhaust system M'Lud " said Lawyer Brendan O'Flattery

Disgusting. So the last 12 months we have had sportsmen and women lose their life’s and now some maniac(s) is trying to intentionally take another? What a world we live in

You just know the mentally challenged lickspittles are already preparing their ‘ he brought it all on himself with his cut throat gesture’ articles.
Which, if the clubs PR is awake, is an open goal to go after them. This has to be a line in the sand. No player, regardless of what he has done, deserves to be treated in the manner Alf has. This has to stop now and the club must take the lead.

This is what happens in nationalist countries .They let people away with murder they don't know wrong from right as long as it suits their agenda the SNP want Rangers dead they give the green brigade free reign Their MSP s hinder Rangers at every opportunity Their MSP s encourage attacks on Rangers our culture .It is not a surprise things have led to this .Have the police took forensics off the car are they sifting the CCTV of the area .The amount of CCTV around if there is not a prosecution of the guilty party Scotland is dead as a country when you can't play for a football team without threats to your life.

This is absolutely sickening to happen to anyone and not just because he's our player but he's a human being.
Scottish media will probably not run this story but it needs brought to the attention of the media outwith our shithole of a country, this is beyond sinister

This country is f@cked, lawless poets running amok with pretty much encouragement from the mhedia and so called pundits

if this kind of stuff was going on in the epl there would be outrage. They will stop at nothing in their pursuit to hound this young man out of the country, an absolute disgrace

whole country is kaput, from wee nippy to the streets is a rhat infested mire

This has been building up for the last few years. They wanted Morelos out the country the minute he landed here and Sutton, Hartson etc have pushed for it and the club have allowed it to happen.

We must take some hard action on these bastards now, no pissing about.

Weirdly one of their lot has tweeted about 20/30 mins ago a picture of supposedly tav’s car outside Ibrox ages ago.. bizarre bunch. Obviously trying to be funny.

the mind boggles with stuff like this.
If this is true the media who have been stoking this will have a field day and profit through it, it will be this is shocking bla bla bla, but he brought it on himself.
I really hope this is not a sinister attack and just a part failure or at worst an attempted theft.

Detective Inspector Kenny McDonald said: "Following reports of a man allegedly tampering with a car in a secured car park in Glasgow last night (Tuesday, 28 January, 2020), I can confirm that we have removed the vehicle for examination. At this time no criminality has been established."

Lawwell telling the police what to say now. He has orchestrated this whole thing to make Alfie hand in a transfer request. It was probably that wee c*nt Bayo he sent along to hide under the car, Alfie wouldn't be able to identify him.

This is why he is miles ahead of Stewart Robertson.

Likewise..... its terrible to say but I am questioning if all the cash I spend and invest in the club is worth it.
It’s an emotive subject mate and frustrating with the lack of positive action against our haters, but remember the main reason we go is to support the guys on the field and enjoy our day out. The other stuff we can take up with the Club.

People need to calm down until we find out if the guy was a car thief or tampering with sinister intent. The former is more likely at this stage.

If it’s a low loader for the Police i would suggest that it is more that someone trying to site a tracker underneath. It would suggest its going for a scenes of crime to an enclosed area. This would tend to support the brakes issue.

Just checked the photo again, it’s a covered low loader, so scenes of crime exam.

Ffs, what's the problem, it's only that waster from Rangers. Who would miss him. What say you Bill and the other reptiles who have rounded on and bullied the boy from day 1.

And if the system has a small leak it instantly stops working? eh no. was a joke in the 1st instance get a grip of yourself ffs. If the guy was under the car he'd need to pop of all sorts of guards to get to them so unlikely thats what he was doing in any case. you're the expert though I'll wait on your report. :rolleyes:

1. If someone cuts a brake pipe you will lose brakes the first time you press them.

2. Flexi pipes and a considerable amount of brake pipes are exposed without any shields or covers.

I'm not saying the guy was cutting his brakes, just providing the correct info.

Think we're all jumping the gun a bit here.

He drives a Lamborghini so would be an target for car thieves.

Let's wait and see what comes to light here, but if it in any way comes out that this is indeed intimidation of a footballer, no matter what club he plays for then we have turned a very sinister corner.

Dont want to get ahead of myself, but if true there should be a public enquiry as to how it came to this, with a good hard look at what going on in the media these days. Too many of these so called reporters and pundits are way beyond talking of someone's football ability, it's now becoming personal abuse. The sun starts a campaign to respect our players then pays these half wits to do the exact opposite. Time it was reigned in.

At some point soon that paper will be telling us this is why their respect our players campaign is so important. They should have closed down with the news of the world.

Back