Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

I reckon we'll see a reaction to the performances since the winter break tonight. I think we'll see a good performance and a win by 3 or 4 goals
Annoying that it takes a defeat to garner a reaction from the players though.

We have the ability to turn teams over (as proven against that lot in December). But just don’t turn up at times, it’s so f*cking frustrating at times.

Not the most inviting of nights to be heading to a game.

Make it worth our while Rangers and let's get back on track.

Hoping for good win here. I’m in danger of doing my nut with these games that go 0-0 or 1-0 for ages.

football-parking-the-bus.jpg

Quick question re: RTV subscription.

I got confirmation through today that RTV have cancelled my old subscription. The next payment is due on 2nd Feb. Do I need to sign up again via the new payment method, or does it all take place automatically?

I got confirmation through today that RTV have cancelled my old subscription. The next payment is due on 2nd Feb. Do I need to sign up again via the new payment method, or does it all take place automatically?
I don't think they've cancelled the subscription. My understanding is that they're not using World Pay any more to collect it. That's the email I got anyway.

I don't think they've cancelled the subscription. My understanding is that they're not using World Pay any more to collect it. That's the email I got anyway.

I found the email that RTV sent a couple of weeks ago. It says that the payments will continue to be taken on the same day each month. Presumably we don't have to do anything. Fingers crossed.

A lot of pressure on the team tonight, a good reaction to Sunday and a convincing win are a must, could be a long night otherwise. Personally i will take six points from this and the sheep regardless of how it’s done

Not a good night for football
No Tav, Jack and maybe even Morelos..
  • Gonna be another tough game for me.

If we manage 3 points and finish the game will 11 men and no injuries, I will be over the moon. I hate these cold, wet January games against powerful opposition wanting to make a name for themselves.

I got the same email saying I cancelled and to contact Rangers, I thought it was another scam

I found the email that RTV sent a couple of weeks ago. It says that the payments will continue to be taken on the same day each month. Presumably we don't have to do anything. Fingers crossed.

I got the same email saying I cancelled and to contact Rangers, I thought it was another scam

My understanding is that your old subscription is supposed to transfer over to the new provider automatically. When you login to your Account page it should show, in brackets, 'hidden legacy' after the details of your subscription.

We were told that RangersTV would cancel the debit by WorldPay and that we would each receive an email from WorldPay telling us it had been cancelled. Only a few have posted that they've received those email so far but that's what's supposed to happen.

@Ambiorix it sounds like yours is transferring over as expected.

Hope I'm wrong but I think this will be a hard game and a crap atmosphere. It'll be a big, big win tonight if we achieve, it despite the opposition.

My understanding is that your old subscription is supposed to transfer over to the new provider automatically. When you login to your Account page it should show, in brackets, 'hidden legacy' after the details of your subscription.

We were told that RangersTV would cancel the debit by WorldPay and that we would each receive an email from WorldPay telling us it had been cancelled. Only a few have posted that they've received those email so far but that's what's supposed to happen.

@Ambiorix it sounds like yours is transferring over as expected.
I've emailed Rangers to find out, see what happens ft
Cheers for the info, thought it was directing me to an "empty your account" site

Well two things will happen tonight, If Ross county come out to play like they did against the unwashed then it could be a decent watch, If Ross county decide to play like St mirren and Stranraer it will be a complete borefest and a horrible watch.

Not a great night for football but there has to be a reaction from the players after Sunday's result, no passengers and everyone on their game tonight, my guess is Ross county will set up to defend, force us into the wide areas and disrupt us by forcing us to put balls into the box more than we would wish to do.

We have harder games coming up at home than this one, so why it's important that a win with a good performance to boost our confidence is important.

Kamara should be nowhere near the team IMO.

The staff have to start becoming more ruthless with a lot of the “senior” players at times.

You simply can’t make mistakes like he made at the weekend then be allowed to start the next game, it sends out such a poor message.

Hopefully we get a reaction and produce a strong performance and result.

Players need to take responsibility and get close to Defoe and give him some support

Latest posts

Back