Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

What has Ojo done to deserve a start?

Surely there is a midfielder in the youths who is good enough for the bench?

C'mon Rangers. Not going to pretend that I'm ecstatic with some of the starting line up, but fingers crossed we crack on tonight and get a solid win. We've played some cracking football at times this season but for now I'll settle for three points, however they come.

As an aside, I can't make it tonight now at the last minute. Just double checking - is it only RTV to see the game this evening?

Kamara should be nowhere near the team IMO.

The staff have to start becoming more ruthless with a lot of the “senior” players at times.

You simply can’t make mistakes like he made at the weekend then be allowed to start the next game, it sends out such a poor message.
Aribo should be in that midfield before him especially at home.

Perhaps an eye on Aberdeen on Saturday with Morelos and Aribo on the bench.

Would imagine one of Jones / Barker come on as a sub for what might be their last chance to make a meaningful impact.

I’m starting to question Gerard’s mental well-being, fucking Ojo.
If things need changed the fact Barker is an option is also fucked up, after the game in Dubai he more or less said Barker had moved himself further away from his plans although he never mentioned him by name it was clear after his performance that game.

Come on the Rangers,
Glasgow Rangers,
We'll support you evermore, evermore,
We'll support you evermore

Flanagan not even on the bench.

What an almighty %^*& up it was playing him against St Mirren & Hearts.

Quite surprised to see Kamara in there after his display at the weekend. He's going to need to put some effort in as he was beyond abysmal on Sunday. That said, he has the ability.

Ojo on for the start. Be interesting to see what he offers as it's generally very little. Again, he has the ability.

Good to see the boss hasn't gone with Flanagan again. Polster looked decent when he came on - I hope he can continue in that fashion.

Anything other than a win tonight is not acceptable in the slightest.

Morelos needs built back up, especially if he has a slight muscle problem

I just looked back at the calendar. He's started 1 game in 6 1/2 weeks

Ojo was outstanding last time against them.
Arfield did well when he came on at the weekend.
Polster deserves to start.
Morelos has a niggle and is there if needed.
Aribo will be fresh for 2 massive games in the next week.
Kamara given the chance to show one bad game shouldn't mean cast aside.

Well done Gaffer, good team selection.

Positivity Loyal

Good to see we’re at least playing with two “wingers” on either side of Defoe. I really hope Ojo can shut a few people up, it’s not easy coming on for 10/15 mins cameos each week so let’s see how the guy does from the start.

Kamara should be nowhere near the team IMO.

The staff have to start becoming more ruthless with a lot of the “senior” players at times.

You simply can’t make mistakes like he made at the weekend then be allowed to start the next game, it sends out such a poor message.

If they were making judgements based on Sunday’s game Davis would be out as well. In fact, if they were making judgements based on Sunday we’d have the Dev Squad playing tonight mate.

The over-reaction to Kamara has been pathetic.

Tonight depends on how close Arfiel plays to Defoe.

If he doesn't get close it's going to be a long night.
This. Think it’s vital we have Arfield just off Defoe at all times. We seen last season that they both seem to have a good understanding of each other’s game. Hopefully I’m proved wrong but could be another slog for us tonight with a narrow victory.

Back