Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

This. Think it’s vital we have Arfield just off Defoe at all times. We seen last season that they both seem to have a good understanding of each other’s game. Hopefully I’m proved wrong but could be another slog for us tonight with a narrow victory.

I think that’s exactly what it will be. I will take the win right now.

Last three games we have played really poorly . There has to be an improvement or it will be panic stations all around .

Kamara should be nowhere near the team IMO.

The staff have to start becoming more ruthless with a lot of the “senior” players at times.

You simply can’t make mistakes like he made at the weekend then be allowed to start the next game, it sends out such a poor message.
Or, show patience and hope that a player who is having a dip in form can play his way out of it, as Tav has done.

If they were making judgements based in Sunday’s game Davis would be out as well. In fact, if they were making judgements based on Sunday we’d have the Dev Squad playing tonight mate.

The over-reaction to Kamara has been pathetic.

Maybe has been over the top, But when does someone actually learn to not fook about with the baw.

He had plenty of time to get it away and in my opinion cost us the goal which cost us the game as it lifted hearts and their fans. If that never happened after getting our noses in front we were scoring again before them.

If they were making judgements based on Sunday’s game Davis would be out as well. In fact, if they were making judgements based on Sunday we’d have the Dev Squad playing tonight mate.

The over-reaction to Kamara has been pathetic.

I was making a judgement about a player who made a horrendous error which gifted Hearts a goal and a way back into the game.

Yes, it was a poor performance by the whole team but mistakes like that can’t be accepted and rewarded the next game.

I never thought I'd turn into one of you miserable fuckers.

But I'm looking at the team and thinking this has 1-0 written all over it and Celtic will win about 4-0.

That’s easily the weakest team we’ve put out in the league this season.

I can’t believe Ojo is starting the game, I’m beginning to question how anyone can see a player there.

I would take any sort of win right now and move on, but unless we add one or ideally two players that can enhance us before the deadline that squad is not deep enough to win the league in my opinion.

Or, show patience and hope that a player who is having a dip in form can play his way out of it, as Tav has done.
I get that and normally encourage it. However, Kamara's dip in form has physically cost us points. That should have seen him dropped no question. He needs a massive game today otherwise there is no reason to persist for now and he would need dropped for a bit. He is a good player but when a player is so off form he hurts the team like he did on Sunday. Kamara made a total arse of it then and cannot do that again.

I do agree, I am very surprised he is in the starting line-up.

Maybe has been over the top, But when does someone actually learn to not fook about with the baw.

He had plenty of time to get it away and in my opinion cost us the goal which cost us the game as it lifted hearts and their fans. If that never happened after getting our noses in front we were scoring again before them.
I was making a judgement about a player who made a horrendous error which gifted Hearts a goal and a way back into the game.

Yes, it was a poor performance by the whole team but mistakes like that can’t be accepted and rewarded the next game.

That’s my point. It was a horrendous performance by three quarters of the team. Do we drop them all, or only the ones you don’t fancy? Goldson fell on his arse for the first . Davis, and others, were nowhere to be seen at the second goal. Kent, Defoe and Aribo should have had us comfortably ahead. Scapegoating a player serves no purpose.

Is it only ‘some’ mistakes that get you dropped? Or is it only ‘some’ players that get dropped after a mistake? At the end of the day, with every goal we concede you could probably point to a mistake by one or more players.

Suprised both Jones and Barker make the bench. Thought possibly only Jones would have had a chance. Hope Ojo comes into form

Wouldn't even say it's make or break for Ojo, he's been given chance after chance and will continue to do so. Hope he does well otherwise he could be in for a tough night.

Jones is clearly out of the picture at the moment.

Glad that Morelos’ injury isn’t bad. Got to assume it’s not anyway. For me though, either he’s fit to play or he’s not. This can only mean that he’ll be left on the bench unless we’re desperate, in which case we’ll be risking further injury.

Ojo was outstanding last time against them.
Arfield did well when he came on at the weekend.
Polster deserves to start.
Morelos has a niggle and is there if needed.
Aribo will be fresh for 2 massive games in the next week.
Kamara given the chance to show one bad game shouldn't mean cast aside.

Well done Gaffer, good team selection.

Positivity Loyal

Unacceptable positivity. Moan or feck off ;)

Can't believe Kamara has kept his place tonight while Aribo has been dropped.

Aribo was the only midfielder who came close to pass marks on Sunday.

Kamara should have thought himself lucky if he'd even been on bench tonight, let alone starting.

We need a win by any means possible, don't care if its a scrappy 2-1, just get it done Rangers!

Back