Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

Playing Sheyi Ojo for Rangers is insanity. The guy is useless.
Tbh this is correct.
Watch those attempting to defend him starting tonight change their tune after the match regardless of the result.
He's a very very very poor footballer, I can't actually believe he is even on Liverpool's books.

Defoe showed at the weekend he has no pace and he cannot lead a line on his own ( it’s an age thing, happens to the best of us ! ) He is still quality and can finish in the box, but needs to feed of a guy next to him or be an impact sub. Hopefully our midfield can chip in with the support

Confident we'll win tonight, but that squad just demonstrates how short we are of quality in the wide areas. Hopefully we can identify one or two players between now and June, as we undoubtedly need them.

Just gies a win, any win.

The more goals the better obviously.

And FC priest a draw with a few injuries sounds good to me.

Ed the frog oot for the season sounds even better.

Think Ojo will be there with an eye to shoring up Polster.

County can break well as they showed at the weekend and Polster can be a bit naive positionally through a bit of inexperience.

Think Ojos main job will be to put a shift in for support there.

Ojo is rotten.
I don’t often use that level of criticism for one of our players, but not since Broadfoot have I been so disappointed to see a player take the field.

That team should be good enough to win tonight.

Still doesn't stop me from feeling a bit uneasy about it.

C'mon Rangers. Three vital points please. No injuries and move on. Best of luck to the Gers. Let's go!

If Jack was fit our mid three would be Kamara, Davis and Jack, against Ross County at home!

Not a goal threat or creative spark between them.

Arfield makes a difference when he starts. Needs to be on his game though.

That’s my point. It was a horrendous performance by three quarters of the team. Do we drop them all, or only the ones you don’t fancy? Goldson fell on his arse for the first . Davis, and others, were nowhere to be seen at the second goal. Kent, Defoe and Aribo should have had us comfortably ahead. Scapegoating a player serves no purpose.

Is it only ‘some’ mistakes that get you dropped? Or is it only ‘some’ players that get dropped after a mistake? At the end of the day, with every goal we concede you could probably point to a mistake by one or more players.

No, we drop the player who made an absolute schoolboy error which arguably cost us the game. It really is as simple as that.

Im a huge fan of Kamara but his mistake should see him benched.

I love the match thread.

Just like the real thing, surrounded by nutters with crazy opinions.

No, we drop the player who made an absolute schoolboy error which arguably cost us the game. It really is as simple as that.

Im a huge fan of Kamara but his mistake should see him benched.

Was Kent’s miss not a schoolboy error? Defoe’s? What about Davis and others going AWOL for the second goal?

Back