Match Thread Rangers 1 (Arfield) Livingston 0 FT

If they do show any resilience from here and actually look like they could take something the ref will come to the rescue for the scum.

Expecting a turgid,scrappy 2-1 to us today.I would really love to see a reaction from our team and the management to the disappointment of losing mid-week though.

Im expecting that we will get booted all over the place today. They know our formation, as everyone does. But they are a big unit. They will be in our faces all day i think.

We need to deal with it.

Cmon the bears
WATP
Solid season/slump changing game lets get this back on course and at least go at least give they bheasts some compi fukin Tition so they can’t sit back a lord it over for the remainder of the season

Bears have been having wee feelings, sneaky feelings and all other manner of gut instincts for god knows how long now.

Some even had a wee feeling Hearts were going to do something on Wednesday night.
Anybody that expected Hearts to do anything at the piggery needed their heads examined. At home they might have had an outside at best chance.

Glad the game's going ahead even though I can't make it.

Strong performance and 3 points please.

Was out with the dog half an hour ago in Inverkip and the wind is horrendous. Will make the game a lottery If it is the same at Ibrox. Leaving now for the game but not looking forward to it.

That's arguably our strongest available eleven.

I did think a few might more have dropped out today after the manager's anger after Wednesday night.

Near enough identical team and system, not quite following the logic on that one. Would have thought it was the ideal opportunity to try something different.

Back