McInnes it is not - Staying with the sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have known Tony Docherty for 25 years - he is not "Selik Minded" - when I worked beside him all those years ago his passion was Football - Football development with a love of the game and not one club !!!
He is a gem of a guy - and no, I am not a "timposter" !
There are some mischief makers here s we all know trying to upset the applecart - but trust me Docherty is a class coach and was rated as a top coach at a very young age - , McInnes saw his ability and has stuck by him !!!

So basically what your saying and it’s 150% True about Docherty the shite been spouted on here from people about Docherty is absolute bullshit ?
Just to put This whole Docherty is a Tim rabid etc to bed once and for all.

100% True - TDs family I cannot comment on but he is sound - void of "The Selik Way" - a superb coach who I have known for years - I am not a plant, confirmed personal details re membership of FF & former ST seat - one of Admin confirmed what I said was true a few posts ago !!!

So basically what your saying and it’s 150% True about Docherty the shite been spouted on here from people about Docherty is absolute bullshit ?
Just to put This whole Docherty is a Tim rabid etc to bed once and for all.

Even if you're not enthused about DM's appointment, the prospect of Mark McGhee being the new Aberdeen manager should get you through the long winter months.

Has he been sacked by Barnet ? Last I looked he was on his fifth straight loss since he started...:D

he told me that he was to put in blunt words guys he was any thing but a rangers minded to thr point he and his fam hate us nbut after a wee sit in the dark i cant give up my club i just couldnt do it but i will give del my full backing and like many on here ill watch whats going on and if u want to no the player ill tell u simple ask just ask

One good thing about this Tony chap is that if the papes beat us, we can all point our fingers at him and tell ourselves that it was all his fault and yell, scream and stamp our feet and cry "get rid of the f***an b****d.

So much contrasting information, I don’t know what to believe!!:eek:

I think I might wait and form my own opinion based on the performance of our football team once the new management team are in place.

I know it’s a bit out there :rolleyes:

The Docherty stuff is Pish he is coming along with McInnes and Marshall and quite possibly Ferguson as well .

Be announced in the next 24-48 Hours .

planes-trains-automobiles-steve-martin-john-candy-ifc.jpg

I remember when Maurice J signed - Tims were Ragin and still are to this day - They will hate Docherty if he signs for us !!!

The romans are going to have a field day when we play them singing about this Docherty guy, and it seems its us that have stirred it up. Fecksake Neil McCann was Sellick minded before he came to us, not many have a bad opinion of him. Give the guy a chance I say.

No he’s going back to the 20s with Murty as far as I am aware.

He should just have kept his number 3 position I can’t think why McInnes thinks Ferguson is a good idea.

He has a reputation for being ruthless. Just ask Jim Leighton. He will want to pick his own backroom team which he is entitled to do.

No he’s going back to the 20s with Murty as far as I am aware.

He should just have kept his number 3 position I can’t think why McInnes thinks Ferguson is a good idea.
I don’t know enough about the maschinations of first team squads and coaching teams but is it too much to have a Manager, Assistant and 2 Coaches?

First chance I've had all night to post so apologies. I said a few hours ago I'd asked a current footballer in Scotland to ask a first team member at AFC if they'd said their goodbyes today. He actually asked two of them. The guy who was there today (at sheep training) hasn't replied but one of their players (who only trains with them 2 days a week but plays every weekend :eek:) replied to say he wasn't there today so doesn't know for sure but hadn't been advised of him leaving or received any communication from him to say goodbye which would indicate goodbyes weren't said today.

EDIT - not saying that doesn't mean it's happening, just passing on info that it seems earlier reports they'd said goodbyes today might be slightly wide of the mark.

First chance I've had all night to post so apologies. I said a few hours ago I'd asked a current footballer in Scotland to ask a first team member at AFC if they'd said their goodbyes today. He actually asked two of them. The guy who was there today (at sheep training) hasn't replied but one of their players (who only trains with them 2 days a week but plays every weekend :eek:) replied to say he wasn't there today so doesn't know for sure but hadn't been advised of him leaving or received any communication from him to say goodbye which would indicate goodbyes weren't said today.

It’s just about all done mate Robson will be taking the Aberdeen team Friday .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back