Rangers fined £10,000 by the SFA

What’s the consequences if we refuse to pay?

I would love to see us make a stand here but I suspect we’ll simply pay the fine and state ‘we’re disappointed with the decision and will look to enter into dialogue’.
If we don't pay they would just deduct it from any prize money due to us.
They have previous in this.

This is media driven fine. All the media hype over nothing after we won the game has caused this.

And Claire whyte, an obvious bigot only to glad to help out. The Media hate us, Clyde, the BBC etc. We have no one to fight our corner when it comes to this. The General Public dont know how bad it is. Other football clubs fans enjoy it. Its just corrupt. All because we are seen as unionists to the republic that is Scotland. And the bigots that run the SFA.

Take this to CAS Rangers or your own fans will turn on you. Enough is Enough. Expose the bigots for what they are.

Interesting to see what the club do, we are seen less than fair game, largely in my view as a result of weak day to day leadership in our boardroom. If that continues, nothing will change.

How many Celtic players have made gestures over the last few seasons without charge in old firm games ? We all know the landscape at the SFA and footballing authorities so anyone saying it’s not a level playing field is correct but what are the club doing to address it ? Many have called it for well over a decade or two.

This board has had so many open goals since 2015 to strike a marker but has never fought fire with fire, hence nonsense charges like this from the SFA.

Until we come out and put a few people in their place, it’s more of the same season in, season out.

They'll be wanting our training facilities for the national team

They can get f*cked

Take it further. Time to start collating all the evidence of bias and corruption and look at building a serious legal case against these 19th Century Terrorist rats.

Who did Lawell select for his panel anyway?

We have been pumped by them in recent years whilst their unclassy players goaded fans. We beat them and yet we still have to be dished out a punishment beating in another sense.

C’mon rangers, play the game now.
It’s getting a wee bit beyond a joke that the SFA can’t even hide their contempt for us as a club that they can just hit us with a £10k fine for not breaking any rules.
but the racist abuse given to a player, for which there is a police charge by the way, is ok and no action shall be taken?

We really need to be wising up here. This is a nonsense and we should really be appealing this and fighting the fine all the way.

I await the fine for Greg Taylors similar gesture on Sunday
Exactly if the club don't fight this we are plucked.And anyone on here who said the one from Taylor is different can feck off.The panel are the same as us in that they do not know what either meant by it so they must be treated the same

The charge and subsequent fine just shows how corrupt the whole set up is now.

Rangers should tell them to ram it and take further legal action imo.

The blatant cheating and corruption all in the aid for one clubs continued success can't be allowed to go on anymore.

Need to push them all the way force them into banning us or taking points off us, to show up there corruption. Just because the whole of the football supporting public hate us, does not mean we have to be treated differently. They have to call out the compliance officer as being corrupt especially when taylor made the same justure as alfie to towards the bench.

Our board need to grow a set and go after these corrupt pricks.

I don’t mean release statements. Statements do nothing than temporarily appease the fans. Nothing more.

We need to be taking these pricks to court.

Unreasonably suspend our player? Take them to court for restricting our players right to earn (win bonuses and goal bonuses).

Make rules up and fine ya when they want? CAS

Shambolic and completely bias refereeing? CAS and uefa

Biased, inflammatory, derogatory reports from the media? Ban them. Take them to court.

It’s beyond a joke now.

Think we really need to wait and see if the fine is for the players or for the dugout carryon ,the media have been known to print shite

If we don't pay they would just deduct it from any prize money due to us.
They have previous in this.
Which is different from the Levien situation where the SFA would never pay a fee to a manager therefore can't withhold any money. With clubs any outstanding fines could be taken before league position prize money is distributed.

We should have left this corrupt land years ago. Yes I know thats exactly their motive but we have a media, government and governing body that hate us. Add this to a club that wont fight back and whats the point? Fans are sick of this bigoted actions and sick of the club bending over.

Load of absolute pish. They must realise they’ve made complete cunts of themselves here, were always going to find us “guilty” with some sort of completely meaningless sanction being handed out. Rangers shouldn’t accept this on the basis of the punishment being immaterial.

I see the 'in my sights' gesture all the time in British football, this judgement is madness. Surely Rangers must appeal this?

We are being shet upon, from a great height, on what feels like a daily basis,and it is not a nice feeling!!! the mhanks have Scottish football tied up from top to bottom, something has to give.how much more we got to take?

the fine is a token fine. But thats not the point. We need to take this further. Rangers need to stand up and be counted. DONT APPEAL the verdict, Just go straight to CAS.
For now. Let's see how many more we get and how much it adds up to.

Although I wasn't being entirely serious on that part - it's not something I'd put past these shower of cunts either.

The only option we have is to take this above the SFA. Refuse to pay a fine and they will just deduct points. Release a statement pointing out the failings of the SFA we then receive another fine. There’s no way they are going to turn around and say “yep you’re right we made a mistake, forget about the fine”.

what I don’t understand is that we heard like 3 weeks after the game that Morelos was yellow carded for the gesture. So how is there now a fine also, when has that ever happened before? The ref dealt with it.
The ref also seen Kent’s celebration and did not seem it a yellow card offence to so why now a fine for that as well.
Let’s not forget that Scott Brown seen no punishment whatsoever for the most blatant “%^*& you” gesture towards us, not even a yellow card

We will do nothing.

We live in hope, but it’s still a back-door, softly-softly, building bridges strategy.

Please make me eat my words, Rangers.

Once Rangers are out of Europe I believe they will go nuclear against SFA. Once a member club takes an association to court then no teams in that association can play in Europe. A shame if scum progressed and we didnt....

They would never have us playing on a level field. Time we let the whole world know what bigots run scotland and its national game.

Exactly. Pull out and tell the world why. And make sure the statement is water-tight and not sounding as though it's been written by a jilted teenager.

Back