Rangers fined £10,000 by the SFA

It is utterly draining supporting Rangers now. Pissing in the wind at every turn and corner.

An FA who despise us. Terrible/cheating referees. A board who are all talk and no action. A gutless playing squad. Even the countries leading political party hate us and have us in their pocket.

It's left to the mostly powerless fans to deal with the shite all the time and I'm sick of it. I have very little energy for it all anymore.

When a simple warning would have been more diplomatic

Makes you wonder if the 10 grand is going toward a nice weekend away to a fancy resort for the independent panel

The only option we have is to take this above the SFA. Refuse to pay a fine and they will just deduct points. Release a statement pointing out the failings of the SFA we then receive another fine. There’s no way they are going to turn around and say “yep you’re right we made a mistake, forget about the fine”.

what I don’t understand is that we heard like 3 weeks after the game that Morelos was yellow carded for the gesture. So how is there now a fine also, when has that ever happened before? The ref dealt with it.
The ref also seen Kent’s celebration and did not seem it a yellow card offence to so why now a fine for that as well.

Let’s not forget that Scott Brown seen no punishment whatsoever for the most blatant “%^*& you” gesture towards us, not even a yellow card

This is why I am wary of what is being written - I will hold back my anger until the office verdict is released.

It is utterly draining supporting Rangers now. Pissing in the wind at every turn and corner.

An FA who despise us. Terrible/cheating referees. A board who are all talk and no action. A gutless playing squad. Even the countries leading political party hate us and have us in their pocket.

It's left to the mostly powerless fans to deal with the shite all the time and I'm sick of it. I have very little energy for it all anymore.

Don't let this kill your love of Rangers mate.

Perhaps time for a new Rangers Fans Fighting Fund?

It’s time now to look at getting out of Scottish football .

We’ve shown we can go down leagues and still attract 40 odd thousand fans per game

let’s start on the bottom rung in England and work our way up

We simply cannot continue in this god forsaken league set up
We won't be allowed. The FA you play under has to approve the switch and whilst we are Scotland's bitch we'll be going nowhere.

It's like being back at school, when the school bully always came round the lads who WOULD NOT fight back!!!!!Then it sinks in there's only ONE way to stop it.!!!

We won't be allowed. The FA you play under has to approve the switch and whilst we are Scotland's bitch we'll be going nowhere.

There are loads of examples of clubs playing in other countries leagues . Cardiff , Swansea , Berwick , and so on .

If our club want it enough we could .

We just don’t seem to have the balls for anything these days .

I'm with you mate,I actually feel like chucking it(I know I won't)Scottish football is an absolute cesspit,the game is goosed until the full system is dismantled!

Where is the line in the sand for the club? How much shite can supporters take, I would fight this all the way, what’s to lose? The tinpot Scottish cup, we have a bigger fight now just to get an even playing field.

%^*& the SFA and %^*& Ra sellik. They are they driving force behind this. This is all done to appease them and retain the status quo.
Sellik have tarnished everything to do with football in Scotland.

£10,000 for our coach sent to the stand and a 45 minutes ban for their manager doesn't equate to fairness and it wasn't his first offence.
I agree, I am not sure if that 10k is solely for our coach or includes Morelos and Kent incidents.

Either way the fine confirms the sfa are guilty of holding us to a different set of rules.

I'm with you mate,I actually feel like chucking it(I know I won't)Scottish football is an absolute cesspit,the game is goosed until the full system is dismantled!

I've been considering it for a while and the feeling isn't going away. When you think about the money and time you invest in it and what you get in return. It's soul destroying.

I can take poor teams on the park. That's football. But the constant shite being flung at us from every angle and the club just shrinking to it all the time is unbelievable. It goes against the football romantic notion but the fans can do next to nothing.

I'm tired of it all.

The board have to make a stand right now, if not we finished as as a club. FFS come on a blind man can see what is happening here. If the tims win the title this season, we will be as well close down as as a club as 10 in a row is possible, this is just the the scenario that has been the goal since we went into admin, as their ira cousins said it a long war.

There are loads of examples of clubs playing in other countries leagues . Cardiff , Swansea , Berwick , and so on .

If our club want it enough we could .

We just don’t seem to have the balls for anything these days .
We missed our chance back in 2012. We should have applied to the English league. We could be in the EPL by now and not have to put up with the never ending hatred.

How many times has Robbie Keane “celebration” incurred a fine?

Hirl8F.jpg

The board have to make a stand right now, if not we finished as as a club. FFS come on a blind man can see what is happening here. If the tims win the title this season, we will be as well close down as as a club as 10 in a row is possible, this is just the the scenario that has been the goal since we went into admin, as their ira cousins said it a long war.
It's our 55 record they'll be eyeing mate with the help of the cabal

Think we really need to wait and see if the fine is for the players or for the dugout carryon ,the media have been known to print shite
Agree with you, let's wait and see, the Sun will print any old shite, and how come they have the outcome before it is announced?
With regard to the fine they should be told to stick it up their collective scumbag arses.

This is clearly intended to send out a message that, yes, the game is corrupt but there's nothing you can do about it.

McGregor has chucked it already has he not?

I take your point though. The club should just come out and demand it but the lily-livered way our board work, there's no chance of that.

As a direct result of the Pittodrie affair.

I just wish he'd speak out about it.

So, that's a £10k fine for the square root of eff-all.

What is the most any Scottish club has ever been fined for anything?

Rangers need to take this ALL the way! Not just a statement - but a concerted campaign of action!

Don't forget, some of this will relate to events at Easter Road............Hibs were "censured" and John Potter was "censured" while Culshaw got a ban?

THEN there is the Piggery...................with probably the worse refereeing performance in that fixture that I have ever seen. Yet WE get punished?

Celtic must be absolutely shitting it considering Taylor made the exact same gesture just last week!

They have a board who sticks up for them even when they are in the wrong.
we have a group of individuals on the board who only defend each other when they are questioned.

They still see the support as a cash cow and have no real interest in the support outside of taking the money.
But their board don't need to do that as they have their placemen there,look at Griffiths tying a scarf to the post,Brown goading Rangers supporters,yet nothing was done. Until there's a major shake up it will continue. I don't know what Rangers could do to enforce change,but one thing is clear,Lawwell has had too much influence for too long and it's galling to think the board have let it go for so long.

Our players should make it known that they need to rest and prepare for Rangers games only. Our management should publicly endorse that decision. Our fans should let the SFA know we have no intention of giving them our cash.

They have a board who sticks up for them even when they are in the wrong.
we have a group of individuals on the board who only defend each other when they are questioned.

They still see the support as a cash cow and have no real interest in the support outside of taking the money.

I have been saying this for years also, yet I get told I am wrong for thinking our board see us as a cash cow and do t give 2 fucks about us.

Im the same. I recently moved to England to get away from it all. Its bad for your mental health and physical wellbeing. I dont believe winning trophies will make a big difference. We'll still be shat upon by "everyone anyone".

Back