Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

First and foremost the outcome of this should be the individual victims should be recognised, apologised too and Compensated.
These low lifes worm their way into sports Clubs the world over, and this should be recognised.
The crux of the matter is that imo there is no doubt there was an organised child abuse ring at Celtic for 50 years and has been systematically covering up. Whilst re-employing the offenders

Any other Club found guilty of employing a known child molester should face punishment

Celtic should be made pay for this and at the very least be demoted to the bottom league of Scottish football.
In a nutshell Robert. But we’ve gone further. We have shown authorities above the SFA proof and correspondence that the SFA are also not fit for purpose when it comes to this issue.

The unwashed went to court to get an injunction on this being shown last night and why it was pulled, only two reasons for that are either they quoted ongoing legal proceedings or they were aware of the content of it and challenged it in court to protect what's left of their image and damage limitation.

Thompson should maybe go and speak to Lou Macari or Liam Brady who have both mentioned what was going on, In particular Liam Brady who stated that his first day in the job he had to speak to the parents of a player in regards sexual abuse he suffered, what did Brady do after this ? Did he report it ? Did they call the police ? Has anyone even bothered to ask Brady after all these years what happened afterwards.

The Kelly and the Whites no doubt are taking secrets to the grave.

Why also do Hibs seem to escape any sort of exposure in all this, their own chairman said in an interview they didn't report Neely because all the better players would have went to Hearts if they found out, that's quite a shocking statement and more so because they did nothing nor informed Rangers about Neely's past thus allowing him to continue, so in affect according to the hibs chairman/director at the time, getting the best players was more important than kids being abused.

In what fucking way would it be hypocritical?

The titles won, were won on the park, the same way the titles they sought from us, were won on the park.

By all means punish them financially, or by other means, but to suggest stripping of football related accolades should not be the angle of attack.

We were tried for an offence and one of the punishments was to be the stripping of titles. We had no right of appeal. "Sporting integrity" was the phrase bandied about.

Les try Celtic - same terms of reference - same potential punishment.

I get the tit for tat angle, it was the shameful and unfounded line of attack they adopted against us, but that still doesn't make the suggested similar punishment for them the right one - you're looking for retribution by suggesting stripping of their titles.

Let's look for justice through the courts, not by some petty tit for tat war of attrition clouded in West of Scotland bias.

The titles won, were won on the park, the same way the titles they sought from us, were won on the park.

By all means punish them financially, or by other means, but to suggest stripping of football related accolades should not be the angle of attack.

There should be no limits as to the angle of attack. In fact, if the abuse was taking place before '67 then UEFA need to also strip their European Cup.

In fact, %^*& It, they should be shut down and erased from history so much so that people of future generations will shudder st the fact their relatives ever supported or had any association with the rancid bastards!!!

The unwashed went to court to get an injunction on this being shown last night and why it was pulled, only two reasons for that are either they quoted ongoing legal proceedings or they were aware of the content of it and challenged it in court to protect what's left of their image and damage limitation.

Thompson should maybe go and speak to Lou Macari or Liam Brady who have both mentioned what was going on, In particular Liam Brady who stated that his first day in the job he had to speak to the parents of a player in regards sexual abuse he suffered, what did Brady do after this ? Did he report it ? Did they call the police ? Has anyone even bothered to ask Brady after all these years what happened afterwards.

Why also do Hibs seem to escape any sort of exposure in all this, their own chairman said in an interview they didn't report Neely because all the better players would have went to Hearts if they found out, that's quite a shocking statement and more so because they did nothing nor informed Rangers about Neely's past thus allowing him to continue, so in affect according to the hibs chairman/director at the time, getting the best players was more important than kids being abused.

Correct Cutty. Kenny Waugh.

Given his previous I would expect Tompson to make this about abuse in Scottish football and bring all clubs into it. It is unlikely to focus overly on the club with the major problem. Hope I am wrong but the guy cannot be trusted.

This could be a really big step forward mate as you say.

To be fair, every guy I know who has done brilliant work on this has justice for these abused victims as their priority ZS.

As a secondary objective, that club being shown up for what they REALLY are would be great.

There will be many twitching arseholes at the moment. And not just inside Celtic park.
The lack of action by government and media within Scotland is shameful. Their silence condemns them all.

There should be no limits as to the angle of attack. In fact, if the abuse was taking place before '67 then UEFA need to also strip their European Cup.

In fact, %^*& It, they should be shut down and erased from history so much so that people of future generations will shudder st the fact their relatives ever supported or had any association with the rancid bastards!!!

Listen, I more than most would like to see the cunts brought to justice, but us suggesting stripping their titles wouldn't hold any more weight than them suggesting ours should have been removed.

In what way did the systematic abuse of kids in any way aid them in winning the european cup?

Like I said. I would not trust him. I would put my mortgage on him bringing us into it.

I expect he will, because Neely & Dunn were at our club, let’s be honest.

But there are clear distinctions between the clubs & their behaviour despite what you say mate.

How many convictions for Rangers employees compared to them ? Who re employed a KNOWN paedophile ? Who has two or three times claimed as a club they’ve had investigations ?

I expect he will, because Neely & Dunn were at our club, let’s be honest.

But there are clear distinctions between the clubs & their behaviour despite what you say mate.

How many convictions for Rangers employees compared to them ? Who re employed a KNOWN paedophile ? Who has two or three times claimed as a club they’ve had investigations ?

Exactly.

Let's have an investigation, if we have done wrong we will deal with it.

Only one party fighting an investigation, the one that will be ended by it.

Anyone who doubts Thomson has it in him to savage the tims should read his piece from years ago calling Celtic the new Milwall and calling out their thuggery

Celtic – Scotland’s modern Millwall?

You can only hope that things will change if enough people point out the bleedin’ obvious: shiny new Glasgow, city of the Commonwealth Games, needs to take a long hard look at itself and try to come into the 21st century.
I refer to Glasgow’s bizarre blindness to racism, bigotry and all manner of criminal activity which would scarcely be tolerated in any other British city outside N Ireland.
Yet, in and around Glasgow it’s scarcely noticed.
But like I say, if enough people call it out things can change.
Nobody around the West Coast seemed to think David Limond’s foul online racist bigotry and intimidation of a woman was odd, or wrong, or unusual. Still less, racist.
In fact it was clearly criminal and eventually Police Scotland were able to act when Channel 4 News gave them evidence they couldn’t refuse. And now one at least of the Ibrox Underclass is awaiting sentence for racially and religiously aggravated online intimidation. Yes – racially.
The victim here is not black, she’s of Irish descent. But racism is racism in fact, in reality, in law – however blind important sections of Glasgow remain to this reality.
So the racial element makes it obviously a landmark, groundbreaking prosecution.
So groundbreaking in fact that it was all but ignored by the Glasgow-dominated Scottish media. You really do have to wonder why? They’ll have another chance this week when Limond is sentenced in Ayr. Will they take it?
So quite rightly Police Scotland are on a roll here. They’ve successfully taken the law to online criminality. It’s a significant step. But there’s more to be done. A lot more. Right now, for instance, the police should be very interested in Celtic’s underclass doing much the same thing as Limond. I know for certain at least one key detective involved in the Limond case already has evidence.
Huddleboard & Celtic’s increasingly toxic image
Take, for example, the site known as the Huddleboard.
This purports to be a fans’ forum where people come and sound off from behind their keyboards in relative anonymity, brave men that they are – and they are mostly men it seems. Fair enough, passion and free speech and all that.
Except that those running this site either don’t seem to know or care that comment is one thing, crime is another.
Hot on the success of prosecuting Limond the excellent detectives of Police Scotland may well now be taking a close interest in Huddleboard and those who run it.
In reality Huddleboard is just another facet of the increasingly toxic public image of Celtic. The Seville days are ancient history. Like a bully with no natural competitors (though Rangers are on their way back), the Celtic of today is rightly gaining a reputation for the most consistently violent fans in the UK who attack stadiums as if we’re living in 1974.
They are Scotland’s modern Millwall: an underclass of extreme politics and mindless violence – the same old toxic brew.
That’s the Celtic Underclass on tour. The same cancer is reflected online. On Huddleboard for instance in recent days.
Open threats
Here so-called Celtic “supporters” openly threaten precisely the same journalist as Limond did. They threaten her with blatant physical and sexual assault for doing her job. It’s disgusting and laughably stupid – and yes guys – deleting any of it now is far far too late.
Even in the unlikely case of it being Rangers ‘fans’ on the stir, it is apparently being tolerated by the people moderating and running the site who bear responsibility in law. The details of the criminals engaged in this vile, inadequate idiocy will be known to those running the site. Their details are logged. And no, you can’t delete them either. Should they wish not to give such information to Police Scotland they will place themselves in an interesting position legally.
I have good reason to suppose the police may well soon require such information and rightly so.
Hiding behind having a server in the US is unlikely to hold up before a determined and professional police force. Hiding and huddling – not exactly heroic. I would advise the Huddleboard moderators to start moderating, publicly apologise for the criminality that has been published by fans and wipe this stuff from their output forever in future – though it may well be too late for that, legally speaking.
Calling time on Glasgow’s culture
Yet again, alongside Limond the obvious criminality on this site is startlingly clear to an outsider yet around Glasgow of course few even appear to notice.
But this is now. New Year. 21st Century. Post-Limond. Police aware. If Glasgow culture’s still stuck in early twentieth century tolerance of this filth, there are many outwith Clydeside who are not, and are calling time on you, here and now.
There are many well-moderated Scottish football sites run by grown-ups who can distinguish between a comment and a crime – The Scottish Football Monitor is one. Huddleboard is not one.
And just as Rangers should have publicly condemned Limond’s criminality what of you Celtic?
What do you say about a website tolerating comments threatening physical and sexual assault against a woman journalist who simply pointed the finger at your violent, hate-filled underclass?

https://www.channel4.com/news/by/al...ds-modern-millwall-celtics-toxic-public-image

i know a lot of folk doubt it and keep saying thomson will even it up et etc, i actually think he will go after them big time, supposedly been delayed due to new evidence.

also people are far too sensitive over this guy , he is a reporter, he has to do his job he may have said things about us in the past but that wont stop him exposing them

Reading between the lines I think I'm seeing now what this CH4 "report" is really all about. Imo It's not going to be the celtic are scum and should be shut down type report that we all want to see. Instead I think its going to be the whole of Scottish football had a paedo problem at clubs but celtic were only a little bit worse so that the blame is shared and they once again get to slip away from the subject unfettered. We shall see.
he has mentioned one team ,he shows a picture of the piggery, there probably will be mentions of other clubs, but from what we know the stuff that went on at other scottish clubs is no where near what went on over there ,in terms of numbers and in terms of longevity ,this will in my opinion be largely focused on the one club,solely because it was one club that was responsible for almost all of the abuse in scottish football and one club that covered up for decades, they can only report on the stuff that has happened,and we know that by far the massive percentage of that happened at cfc

i know a lot of folk doubt it and keep saying thomson will even it up et etc, i actually think he will go after them big time, supposedly been delayed due to new evidence.

also people are far too sensitive over this guy , he is a reporter, he has to do his job he may have said things about us in the past but that wont stop him exposing them
Delayed due to new evidence or hollicom?

New evidence? I don't know.

But your right re Thompson. Look at the facts, how can celtic be painted in a positive light here? 40 years of lies and deciet, to protect their 'name's at the expense of so many victims. It can't be spun, it cant be white washed, they will pay the piper.

And the REAL problem BN94 as we all now know was that those who DID know did nothing about it and by doing Nothing about it allowed the perpetrators an open goal to continue the sexual abuse of innocent children and that is why it continued for well over 50 years . I know we all know this now but I would hate to think that Celtic FC are going to be made out to be “ The Club who suffered the shame of paedophilia within their walls but are the FIRST Club to offer support to the victims “ as this programme is supposed to concern 3 Scottish Clubs . Manchester City wasted no time in apologising and compensating victims , which is great but I just hope this programme does not make that shameless den of iniquity come out of it smelling of roses by supposedly showing an example to other Clubs because that would be the biggest insult possible to all the victims . I hope I am wrong in thinking like that but I would just hate to see the good work yourself and all the other guys have done going to waste because of the “ Contacts “ finding a way to cleverly get that lot off the hook . Sorry for going on a bit but That lot are like slippery eels when it comes to avoiding punishment :mad: .
Anything they do to try and spin this or make out that they’re the victims or that they’ve done the right thing will be exposed as more lies and deflection. They really need to put down the shovel and broom

How do you know they went to court yesterday?
If true that’s shocking.

Listen, I more than most would like to see the cunts brought to justice, but us suggesting stripping their titles wouldn't hold any more weight than them suggesting ours should have been removed.

In what way did the systematic abuse of kids in any way aid them in winning the european cup?
Player’s went to that club that wouldn’t have if they had known the extent of the abuse.

Reading between the lines I think I'm seeing now what this CH4 "report" is really all about. Imo It's not going to be the celtic are scum and should be shut down type report that we all want to see. Instead I think its going to be the whole of Scottish football had a paedo problem at clubs but celtic were only a little bit worse so that the blame is shared and they once again get to slip away from the subject unfettered. We shall see.
you are making up lines

but they are still going ahead this week?

If they have indeed put out an injunction, why would they do this if it was favourable?

Get payback out your heads. I've never met or am likely to ever meet the gray family, but I'm quite sure they're not interested in stripping league titles and getting back at them for what happened at rangers.

The desperation on here by some is clouding their judgements. I pray to god something like this never happens to any of your families, as then you would unfortunately learn how delicate a subject this is. There will be people who, not just in this country, but all over the world who will never come forward if this kind of thing happened to them. Paedos know this, that's why it's been happening and to be honest, too much for my liking.

I'm not too worried about rangers being brought into this, because what allegedly happened at Ibrox, will be nothing compared to what went on at celtic and as human beings, we should encourage our club to deal with it fairly and honestly.

Ask yourselves this honestly, would you be showing the same kind of interest if this was Aberdeen, hearts or hibs?

I can’t stand Thomson but maybe he’s a bit of a Trojan horse here. He’s a journalist and so many of them are only loyal to themselves and those who pay them

New evidence? I don't know.

But your right re Thompson. Look at the facts, how can celtic be painted in a positive light here? 40 years of lies and deciet, to protect their 'name's at the expense of so many victims. It can't be spun, it cant be white washed, they will pay the piper.

on here or twitter it was mentioned delayed due to new evidence.

aye and no matter if neely is mentioned (he should be anyway) we didnt cover it up the way they did and the SFA may be in for a shock

Unfortunately I think this is the case, although I hope we are wrong scarface, post: 5427477, member: 18212"]
He will bring us into it at some point.

It's a cert.
[/QUOTEUnfortunately

A 2 year investigation that didn’t involve victims being interviewed. So more like new attempts to coverup more. If it was a legitimate internal investigation then the London stock exchange would have been notified. Which they weren’t and we know that.

We know their "investigation" was an absolute farce, but I would be stunned if that's how Thomson reports it.

Back