Votes: 32 2.9%
  • Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So it looks like this team in a football game is as good as any but in the Hammer throwing SPFL where lack of football is encouraged by officials we struggle with it. How do we sort it, honestly I think we just need to win a trophy and the momentum will follow. Scottish Cup win could go a long way.

A fantastic team performance. We showed true grit and didn't let the penalty miss affect us. Kent took his goal superbly. Goldson and Edmundson were outstanding at the back. For Edmundson to come back into the team and produce a performance like that in such a huge game is a tremendous achievement. That shade him the man of the match over Goldson for me.

Well done Rangers. Now build on this domestically. We're a good side, we just need to get our confidence and ruthless streak back.

What can I say? No matter how many years I've lived on this Earth, my club constantly affirms why I love it so much. Rangers, Rangers..... RANGERS!

What a performance and what a result! Gaffer had had his critics in some spl games, rightly so, but %^*& he can he set a team up in Europe!!!

Hold my hands up here that i never seen that coming.
You're not alone in that.

I was expecting the worst as well, having seen it so often recently.

Fair play to the manager and team tonight - done us all proud.

Let's try and carry this over domestically now. Hearts is arguably a bigger game.

Ya absolute dancer- credit to the manager and the teams character tonight. Goldson as good as i can remember and edmundson done so well. Lets have a flukey draw now theres plenty left in there wed have a chance againts

Jack for me as MOTM. Last week for the first hour we appeared to be lethargic in front of the centre backs. Jack kept winning the ball and getting it forward all game.

If we get punished for the add ons then there can be no excuses

In Feyenoord we had folk denying it, folk claiming it was sung by non TC members

I’m gutted I couldn’t make it tonight but looking forward to making the next round but listening to the add ons makes me think the club will refuse tickets and you can’t blame them

Back