Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well done that team-
Superb performance
So pleased with them

I have to say it was exactly the way to play that tie imo -
It's just that I thought we'd struggle to pull it off - so wtf do I know?
I'm So glad others at the club & on the park know better
WATP

The value to this team of Ryan Jack was so obvious tonight.
What a difference he made to the balance.

What a performance never saw that coming. Completely broke their spirit in the second half with our sublime organisation, they were completely out of ideas, fkn brilliant to see. Thought Edmunson was a risk but boy did him and Goldson play out of this world. Thanks Eddy for proving me wrong. Still think Hagi is wasted on the wing yet again from the middle of the park (No10) produces a defense splitting pass for the winner.

Their goalie was the mom in both legs. 4 unanswered goals and two wins against the form side in Portugal with Barca level players. Also more money for winning and increases our co-efficient. What a night now lets get behind our team and stop this silly talk of not having faith in our Managerial team. W.A.T.P

Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssss. Stuck in the middle of the Persian Gulf on a cruise ship with broken internet service.

So, decided to go out to dinner with NI farmer lad and his wife. Good couple. Staunch. :).

I’ve just got a delayed message from my kids back home. Brilliant news. Just brilliant. This is going to make fir some cracking dinner conversation tomorrow night. Fabulous news.

Yaaaaaaassssssss

Brilliant result and performance. Just got to get the consistency. There will be a few teams wanting to miss us in the draw now

Outstanding performance tonight.

Have to say I wasn't impressed at all last week despite the comeback given the shambolic passing & crossing as well as woeful performance of the opening 60 odd minutes of the 1 st leg it's been symptomatic of the team since January.

The game against St Johnston was where people wanted a reaction .

However tonight was a real team performance maybe now this will be the catalyst for an Improvement in performance that we've all been looking for it has to dawn on them just how much the 1 st leg result blunted Braga for the 2nd leg but no doubt they are a cracking side again that's it in a nutshell just what they've managed to achieve & push on from there come Saturday.

Working away this week and had planned to avoid the score and watch the game as live later, but couldn’t resist the temptation about half an hour ago.

Absolutely unbelievable achievement.

Buzzing to crack a beer and watch it stress free now. :))

Such a good performance against all the odds! Its hard to reconcile that with 'home' form but lets all enjoy beimg Gers fans tonight. So chuffed!

Not going to lie - I was starting to doubt this team and manager. That was a fantastic result, good tactics, and each player was excellent. We seem a bit bi polar as a team - how can we do this yet struggle against at Johnstone - but the basis is there. Perhaps we/me need to be more patient

Not going to lie - I was starting to doubt this team and manager. That was a fantastic result, good tactics, and each player was excellent. We seem a bit bi polar as a team - how can we do this yet struggle against at Johnstone - but the basis is there. Perhaps we/me need to be more patient
Yet there will still be mentalists wanting Gerrard sacked.

Aye there's been a few bumps in the road but %^*& me, how can you post on here asking for him to get sacked with a serious face when we've just pumped braga out of europe and into the last 16? Any other manager does that and he's a hero

Great result against an inform Braga team.

I love you so much Rangers!!!

Glasgow is and always will be Loyal and true to Red White Blue!!!

:cool:;):)

Fantastic performance and effort but we did tonight to them what teams in the SPFL have been doing to us recently.
Disciplined and organized and decent quality on the break all night.

Was nice to play without the drama of Alfie's antics too. Managed to not turn the ref against us for once. Says a lot for Kamberi that we didn't miss him too much.

Maybe because we were playing a side that wanted/had to play football against us, not a bunch of hammer throwers who put 10 behind the ball.

Good response from Rangers to Braga's "you're next" Tweet.

87591463_3173773529316772_5082056796437217280_o.jpg

Maybe because we were playing a side that wanted/had to play football against us, not a bunch of hammer throwers who put 10 behind the ball.
Throw in a superb referee, no actually scrub the superb part...throw in a referee not blinded by hatred, politics, religion, incompetency or %^*& Rangersitis. Just a ref who gave fouls when it was a foul, booked players when it was a booking, fave pens when it was a pen etc etc etc

Back