Votes: 32 2.9%
  • Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fantastic performance and really chuffed,fans were brilliant and well done to the players and back room staff and the boss.

WATP

I couldn’t pick a man of the match, but Edmundson deserves a wee mention as the pressure was on him .. Glad they got the result as it shows how good a team we are just wish we could find consistency .. proud bear tonight

edmundson rock solid, could and should have been 4-0

incredible achievement to have reach the last 16
Agree, after the goal we were in no danger but it took some nerve strain to get to that point. Really should have been put to bed much earlier. Still no complaints from me - a real positive was the number of good chances created.

That win helps ease the pain of probably never getting the 200 posts required to open up access to the lounge :)
Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!

Edmundson just shaded MOTM from Goldson for me. Two of them were solid tonight, be hard to change that on Saturday

Amazing result. I've no nails left after watching that. I wasn't sure Braga were going to be able to keep on pressing with the intensity they managed in the first half.

Excellent effort by all the guys this evening BUT special mention for 'Gorgeous George' ( nothing to do with that weirdo politician ) who, despite very few opportunities up until now, put in an amazingly good performance given the pressure he must have been under - hence he got my vote !

Looking at the poll results after this, it is clear the input of the central defenders tonight was immense but Katic will have to show massively now to get the shirt back !

Last edited:
When will we be able to see the game on Rangers TV, could not get any joy trying this afternoon. We just had a little snow storm and I was unable to travel to our club. Quite emoi

TBH....I am not as surprised as many. When we have the space we are a good team. That it has taken a really bad performance and result at the weekend to give big George his chance is sad...but...you have to fail to learn and we are doing it the hard way. However, if that sets us on the correct path for now and next season then so be it. Well done Gers!

Toss up betwen Goldson and Edmundsen for me with Goldson just shading it. Old fashioned no nonsense defending.
Great pairing

We need to take this performance into the Hearts game now as we need to get to the SCF to salvage our season and stop the scum winning another treble.
Their was so many positives tonight and the players stepped up as Braga are no mugs a very technical good side we have knocked out.

Back