Votes: 32 2.9%
  • Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll be honest, i didn't see us keeping a clean sheet and after the penalty miss i didn't see us going through! Bring on any team next!

I can't bring myself to vote in the MOTM poll as whatever centre half I pick it feels wrong not voting for the other one.

Excellent performance from everyone, Edmundson was outstanding. Thought we were gonna pay for our missed chances at half time. Well done boys, if we can just carry this kind of performance into our domestic game.

So pleased for wee Kent.
I thought the gods were against us but that goal was me running around the living room like a nutcase!
Well done Gaffer and players!
Oh and the fans over there,brilliant!

Outstanding professional performance! What a f**king result and into the hat for the next round! Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers!

They deserve their Portuguese prostitutes tonight :))

Absolutely over the moon. Great performances all over the park.

Hope to god this kick starts us for the rest of the season.

You could see what that goal meant to Kent! No running around threatening the crowd with his fingers! Head in hands on his knees, he needed that goal!

Great result against a quality side, who if they had to play St.Johnstone (as an example) would tear them to shreds, we need to find an answer to the bad results and decisions against those teams in Scotland, but tonight it's all about our team getting into the last 16 of the Europa cup, what a fantastic result, Epic stuff.

Braga were unbeaten this season in Europe until we done them twice.

We have beaten a very good side and beaten them well, scoring a decent number of goals and creating a good number of chances against them.

The teams left in the competition are all pretty tidy, and a lot of famous clubs amongst them.

It would be good if we got Celtic (if they go through) at some point in the journey and beat them twice in Europe, twice in the remaining SPL games and take the SC Cup off them in the final. That would make their likely league win as hollow as Lennon's heid.....

too much inconsistency was his message, if we played against the st Johnstone’s etc like that tonight we’d be top of the league was his quote.
Aah sounds good! In fact I shouldn't be surprised he came from a Rangers perspective but had thought his angle would be about how a 2nd country from his homeland have been turned over

Voted Goldson motm he had a terrific game with Edmunson a worthy partner but credit to the whole team,
Now I need a couple of pain killers to get rid of this stress related headache .

Terrific result and performance. Braga are an excellent side and it’s an even more impressive result considering we had players like Edmundson and Kamberi starting, both good players but with very little European experience.

No wonder he was playing on a plastic pitch in Oldham with a bunch of bricklayers this time last year! Outstanding was King George

Back