Leverkusen away - travel info

HMS.Temple.Garden

Trying to book flights to Cologne but all of them involve a transfer. Anyone been able to get direct flights?

Cologne is about 40 km from Leverkusen, Düsseldorf is 60 km.

if you get tickets in the home end you will be able to wear colours, just don't act the tosser and you will be fine.

Trying to book flights to Cologne but all of them involve a transfer. Anyone been able to get direct flights?

Cologne is about 40 km from Leverkusen, Düsseldorf is 60 km.

if you get tickets in the home end you will be able to wear colours, just don't act the tosser and you will be fine.

From Glasgow?

Do Leverkusen regularly sell out? What sort of away allocation do they usually hand over?

Nevermind, just seen the whole thread on it.

Booked. Birmingham to dusseldorf. Thurs to sunday. 90 quidish. No idea where to book hotels. Cologne dusseldorf or leverkusen where the party at?

Just had a look and surprised how hard it is to get to Düsseldorf direct as well. Always found it pretty straight forward. Amsterdam then train worth considering.
Done this coming back from Feyenoord, Amsterdam - Düsseldorf airport takes about 3/4 hours on the train

Waiting on flight confirmation just now but tried to book Edinburgh to Dusseldorf via Manchester on the Thursday morning and back direct to Edinburgh on the Friday evening. Got a hotel reserved in Dusseldorf. From what I can work out, will take about 45 mins on train to get from Dusseldorf to Leverkusen where the train station is only 6 mins from the ground.

Waiting on flight confirmation just now but tried to book Edinburgh to Dusseldorf via Manchester on the Thursday morning and back direct to Edinburgh on the Friday evening. Got a hotel reserved in Dusseldorf. From what I can work out, will take about 45 mins on train to get from Dusseldorf to Leverkusen where the train station is only 6 mins from the ground.

bahn.de easy to use, Duss HBF and Lev Mitte what you want to looking at.

I’m flying from Edinburgh to Bristol and then from Bristol to Cologne on the 18th and then flying from Cologne to Bologna and then Bologna to Edinburgh on the 20th. Including hotel for the 2 nights it’s costing me £175.

Fly to Poland then train over to Germany, or even good cheap flights to another nearby European country

Booked on the wednesday 1955 flight from Birmingham to Dusseldorf. 1455 home on the Friday

I live in the East Midlands, so:
Birmingham - Duss Wed 12:25
Duss - Birmingham Fri 17:35
£112

Ibis near Duss Hbf Station £44 a night

Duss Altstadt Wed night, then all dayer in Leverkusen on the Thu.

Hoping for A travel club day trip purely down to the lack of holidays I’ve got left in work.

how do you get booked on the official flight that guarantees tickets?

I've got 4 points. 100% sure that wont be enough. Assessing other options.

Flying out from Edinburgh to Amsterdam Thursday morning return on Saturday night. 1 night in Leverkusen, 1 night in Amsterdam ;)

I did get flights direct to Dussleldorf as soon as the draw was announced but Lastminute.com "couldn't confirm the purchase" must've been loads of folk getting the flights direct with the airlines.

Going to brussels on the way out and back from Amsterdam where is best to book trains to get about from ? Going from Edinburgh sealed it for us.

how do you get booked on the official flight that guarantees tickets?

I've got 4 points. 100% sure that wont be enough. Assessing other options.
Apparently 2 points was enough to be successful for the Braga day trip, and the official allocation for Braga was 2000, which gives me hope on 4 aswell mate.

Back