Kevin Thomson

Thebuffs90

You just have to like KT and his input, he clearly is clever in his knowledge, but he doesnt hide his passion for us.

Wish we could get him on co-comms every week.

Doesn't just rattle of the tired old clichés, some great insight and interesting wee stories interspersed with the match commentary.

Seems like a really good guy too, still gutted the way things ended up for him, I always saw him as our future captain.

He's a good lad Kevin. Brought up as a HIV's supporter but fell in love with Rangers. Speaks very well and isn't cringe-worthy.

He was great to listen to - agreed, wish we could get him on every week. Very passionate about his time with Rangers as well.

said similar on the other thread, his passion for us is clear, i wish some of our so called legends were like him... also like the fact he doesnt name them, but says them or the other lot when he has to compare.

Really enjoyed listening to KT , his passion shines through would still love to see him up again Lego eater !

Yes, watched RTV today and thought there would be a thread. Came across really well and could've listened to him all day!

There was twice he called them the other team in Glasgow and wouldn't call them by their name! Staunch :D

Yeah he was excellent again today I'd be happy if it was him every week tbh, Although I do like Hugh Burns enthusiasm

Obviously never heard him today, but anytime I have he is great. Seems to have a genuine knowledge of the game and talks sense.

I was laughing when he was talking about the match against them with the tackles he made on Keane. Also loved it when he said Nemane might have thought Citeh were a big club, but this is bigger...

I'm surprised that there is no room at Ibrox for KT.
He strikes me as the type who could go on to be a real asset to the club.

He's great on RTV, definitely one of the better co-commentators.

I've also enjoyed big Marvin Andrews when he was on.

You just have to like KT and his input, he clearly is clever in his knowledge, but he doesnt hide his passion for us.
Love it when he is on. Listening to him makes me think he'll be a good coach. They way he spoke of legends and that should never think you can't learn. The attitude he spoke about always giving his all even when not playing well.

He is a good listen and I like that he refers to that mob as them, never once mentioning their name, and doesn't try to hide his dislike for them.

One of the few players who is liked by both Rangers and Hibs fans.

A class act on and off the park. One of my favourite players when he was here.

He is a Hibby/Rangers supporter.

Proud of the fact he was in the Hibs squad that won the Scottish Cup but sat in the stand, but you know what I forgive him.

Great servant and obviously proud he played for us.

Intelligent, articulate and has a real passion for the game. These three traits immediately preclude him from appearing on sky or BT. That and his positive attitude towards Rangers.
Quite obviously fell in love with our club and is proud to have worn the jersey. I respect him for maintaining his association and fondness to Hibs also.
Hope his coaching academy goes from strength to strength and, who knows, we may see him in a pair of brown brogues in the future.

I watch most of the games on RTV(when the stream is working) and he's by far the best co-com. Lovenkrands is also quite good, though.

Just wish Tam would stop the crap patter, and shout outs the the 'Naples Loyal' every week.

A really good player for us. Was very disappointed when he left. An intelligent player and an intelligent guy off the park.

I watch most of the games on RTV(when the stream is working) and he's by far the best co-com. Lovenkrands is also quite good, though.

Just wish Tam would stop the crap patter, and shout outs the the 'Naples Loyal' every week.

When Kevin Thomson is co commentating Tam does seem to talk more about the game which I think is because KT is constantly talking about the game, tactics, players etc

Unlucky with injuries but a great player for us. His goal against them will live long in the memory. Class.

Back